Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I really really hope that those of you that are/were subbed have reported it to Patreon. It is just so beyond okay that I cannot fathom how she thought it acceptable.
From the woman who posted a photo of her former best friend’s wedding before the bride got to. The woman who released a podcast defaming the father of her youngest child, that she was forced to remove & is then desperate to get any glimpse of him in a pic to upload to her story when she’s in his company. A woman who can’t seem to hold down any form of a relationship, not just romantic. Who seems to have such little self respect she brags at 37 about her sexual exploits online where both her children will inevitably read.
To the lippy stans who lick her hole, go have a good look in the mirror. She made you PAY to go for drinks with her. Like wtf was that. She’s clinging to you all because she has no one else.
@Ingognito.Queen, if you see this, I hope you’re okay & fuck her. You were literally encouraging people to sign up to her failing podcast. She’s had it out for you for a good while. & this is really NOT the gotcha moment she thinks it is. None of us here care who you are. Any one of us could have been you.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Hahahaha I’m just sitting at my desk laughing to myself imagining L going to the guards.

Hi, yes I am the same person that you had to call over to previously after complaints were made about what I had included in my online content.

well now I’m making a complaint against an anonymous online forum user who writes opinions about me online. Opinions on things that I personally upload to the internet.

No, no she isn’t sending me any hate. I actually actively go out of my way to read these things on a website dedicated to it. Yes, I do have an account on this website and have myself engaged in leaving comments.

Yes. She is one of the very few people who pay to listen to some of my shite content. Yes, I obviously have so few people interacting with my content that it wasn’t too hard to figure it out.

Yes, I did unlawfully use her information to harass her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh Lindsey, just give it over ffs.
Carrying on like a pathetic teenager she is..
---
Justice for what?
Is she actually okay? What the f is even going on.
Hey L, when you read here.. I've a question.

Why dont you go to the ends of the earth for your kids ? Give them a stable upbringing.. Instead of them watching their Ma get drunk and fight with people online ?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
still no episode.
i'm gonna report to patreon and see if i can get a refund.
it's not about the money really its more the principle.
It really is just a Go Fund Me at this stage
Are you two new here?
I can’t understand why you’re so surprised. This is how she has always operated. This, the woman who got to keep the succesful itgalz platform in the split, which she rebranded as her own and couldn’t be bothered to put any effort into maintaining it.

more fool you for giving her your money tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

taponthedoor

I put together a too-long-didn't-listen. It was about three hours of ramblings and tangents, but the phone call was unhinged. I really feel for IQ and whoever the caller was. I summarized the key points, but had to transcribed word for word the last 4 minutes. Honestly, my stomach is turning with how that poor woman was treated and Linday's absolutely psycho narcissism. The person is named, but obviously, I'm not including that or any personal details about her.

L meets up with Naomi, a fan of LL podcast and a general L fan. Naomi took it upon herself to help spearhead the witch-hunt for ‘the rat’. So the WhatsApp group chat started to catch on to the fact that there was someone sharing SS on Tattle. Naomi and L took charge along with a group of ~7-8 other dedicated fans. They put on their big girl journalism hats by:

• They combed through IQ’s post history to gain as much detail as possible about her through what she may have revealed. For example, they gathered what type of person she may be by what groups/threads she participated in. I won’t discuss her post-history specifics, as it’s unnecessary. L and N very much pat themselves on the back for GAINING ACCESS to IQ’s account history. Really, every user’s post history is visible here; click on my profile, for example.
  • They looked at what group chat members viewed two particular SS from the WA group. They then took the two lists and noted which members viewed both posts. This left them with a shorter list of women. (Or so; I’m not listening again to get perfect numbers.)
  • From there, they narrowed the list of culprits by taking names off the list that were either TRUE fans known to them or in a profession incapable of such behavior (nurses and a CEO, lmao). They narrowed further by removing members who didn’t fit the description created by IQ’s post history.
  • They analyzed people’s engagement in the WA. They narrowed down more to those who had not revealed much and only engaged minimally. The thought process was that the ‘rat’ wouldn’t be baring their heart out in the group.
  • They looked to see who would be among the first to view posts and if that corresponded with the times IQ would post.
  • They got stuck with a group of ~10 possible members. They employed the help of a LL member’s boyfriend. “He has a very high-up, very inside, very connected job to do with things internet-y. He’s a pro around a firewall.” They said Tattle was hard to penetrate. He snuck around and somehow ‘confirmed’ the ‘rat’ was IQ. Maybe they said how, and I missed it; maybe they didn’t understand how, so they didn’t explain.
  • L sends the member a ‘friendly’ message asking her if she was the culprit. L says “the lady doth protest too much” and obviously is the one. Unlike a previous time that she doxxed an innocent person, apparently.
  • L blocks the member from the WA group. Apparently then IQ invites two new people to join Tattle (the SictoriaVecret and chachacha… accounts) on key dates, which proves L is correct.
  • L calls the person twice. Her attack plan is “we can do this the easy way or the hard way”. She says IQ can come clean. Admit she is the rat, reveal herself, tell her story, bare her soul, and join L’s fans as a true believer. Or L will go to the guards and blast her on social media without her consent. L says she can record without consent because you can’t really hear her voice well, and it’s all been run past her legal team. Everything she is doing is very very legal. She asked her solicitors. They said she was in the right. Honestly, the audio is shit, L is so loud, and you can’t hear much from the other end besides the poor women clearly being distressed with L’s freakish behavior. L just keeps shouting about how she has options and she can make this easy for herself.
  • Ending: “Think about [your options]. I’ll send the last transcribed part of our phone call and let me know if you change your mind. I told you… yes I’m recording the phone call. Yes, well, um… no, yeah, mmmmm my laptop was just um set up because I was recording the podcast and it caught the… well you can call the guards. I’ll figure it out, maybe I’ll distort your voice who knows. I have solicitors. I’ll ask the guards about my rights. I’ve been doing this years. I outed Ramona Tracy—first and second name. Everyone found out where she came from. People found out her job. I don’t even have to put it out myself. As you know, Tattle will find out, my Little Lippies will found out, they will do the work for me. IT’S NOT THREATENING; YOU’VE BEEN A PART OF IT! You’ve been a part of it as an active Tattle user. So don’t pretend to be sn—- It is pretty satisfying finding out someone who’s been talking shit about me for years. It’s pretty satisfying to have the table turned because you’ve been publicly talking about me for years and now I HAVE YOU. I HAVE THE RAT AND I CAN TALK ABOUT YOU PUBLICLY. YOU DID THAT AND NOW YOU’RE GETTING YOUR JUST DESSERTS. So yes, it does feel quite good, if I’m being honest. I'm not denying that. I am a person who uses the internet completely as I am. I don’t care if people like me; I don’t care if I'm seen as a good person. I know who I am, and that’s what I [????]. You, on the other hand, have used anonymous accounts for years to tear down people who use public accounts. It’s an issue for people like me—with followings. You talk about my children; you talk about other people’s children. I WILL OUT YOU. I’VE GIVEN YOU A CHANCE. You can talk, you can write to me if you change your mind, but this IS IT. THIS IS WHAT- WHAT- YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. You went on Tattle; you wrote thousands—you—I—I gave you a chance when I outed you first, but you kept going [name]. THINK ABOUT IT and contact me if you change your mind. GOODBYE!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Andreaohmy

Wow. Just wow. Havnt caught up with this thread since Jan. Holyyyyyyyy fuck. I always advocated for L as I felt she was a bit lost and I did love her spark. But that blazer incident made me want to claw her eyes out. In the words of Aoife McGregor WHOOOO THE FUUUCCKKK do u think you are?? Holding a blokes jacket for ransom cause it gives her some kind of power trip. J was right to get well away although I still think she's an arsehole. But she's happily and quietly getting on with her life and I'm glad for her. Imagine the shite she's had 2 put up with over the years. L knows she will never have the conventional life, the house, the mortgage, the partner who loves you and wants to build a life with u. So in true L fashion she has turned it round that SHE rejected all that and thinks its weird and uncool. She's so good at doing 180s and convincing herself that that's what she's wanted all along. Ye so what if u rode Evan. He hasn't married or gotten a mortgage with you. It was j. And that KILLS you. Because you wer the prettier one. You wer the funnier one. But it was plain ol J he chose. She can't have the adult life she wants deep down so she pretends she doesn't want to be an adult. That she's not like other adults. This TT drama I'm not on it so I havnt a clue but that Ross thing sounds like he's loving all this. And she's only 2 happy to be at the midst of someone's downfall. Because then she won't be the only miserable bitch in town. Sorry L you've lost my support. Go shield your kids from the big bad world give them a safe haven and stability because when in a few years when your flaps have sagged lower than your hotpants and your "fans" are nowhere to be seen I guarantee you you will regret not putting all this time and effort into your babies. Because I'm sure by then even they will have turned their back on you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
"That was topical two months ago", yet can only talk about Amy Winehouse and Sex and the City that were topical over a decade ago 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
It feels like she’s trying to break them up.
A recurring pattern for Lindsay tbh, it’s the same reason she constantly refers to the one night stand she had with Evan, ten years ago. And probably why she posted a photo from J and E’s wedding while the ceremony was still ongoing. She lives to cause trouble and her favourite target is other people’s relationships. Likely because she’s never had a happy or healthy one of her own, by her own admission.

• Heart

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Im guessing we can narrow it down to the lil lippys that were out for drinks with her. God what a bunch of fucking losers. Pure bullies.

and sorry if that’s how L got her information to harass her, that 100% is a GDPR breach. And the bf should be hugely reprimanded.

to the poster who previously said she couldn’t give a fuck if she’d doxxed herself to L, after I advised her to be careful. I hope this opens your eyes to how utterly deranged L is.

please please please anyone here who is still subscribed, unsub. This woman does not deserve your money.

• Heart
I'm sorry, the actual state of her! The saggy tits, the skirt up her hole. 🙈🤣 who the fuck is telling her that she's 'pretty'? She looks like a middle aged, worn out wannabee. I have second hand embarrassment. 🙈😆😂

And she's calling out an old woman walking by!! 🙈🙈 she looks closer to her age than all the young ones she's with. Fucking delusional! 😂😂😂
To be fair if those tits are saggy I wish I had saggy tits. She’s a messy bitch but you can’t deny her bod is stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Can I just get this straight.

Let's call her Jane Doe.
Jane signs up to the patreon.
Jane is part of the lil lippys group. She posts some of Ls messages in the lil lippys group here.
L and some others investigate and figure out who is was, then gets someone dodgy in IT to confirm it.
L then rings Jane and confronts her. She posts this as content on her patreon.
Have i got that right ??????

Surely she should be kicked off patreon for this ??

• Heart
Exactly! She's not pretty at all which is why it's always tits and legs out. Girls who are pretty don't need to do that. And she's skinny in a flabby sort of way, it that makes sense?! It's from eating very little. It's clear that she does no exercise, she's not toned at all.
I think that's a bit much tbh, going in on a woman's body and appearance in such a detailed way is pretty grim tbh.

Listened to yesterdays episode, I cannot believe that's what she released after getting so many new subscribers! Really really bad.

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
In case there’s any merit to any of this, be mindful that doxxing is not illegal in Ireland but you will 100% have her on data protection, harassment, incitement to hatred, conspiracy to commit a violent offence and other charges. Her Patreon is still considered a public platform, even if behind a paywall. If she doxxes you, go to the Gardaí, get a Pulse number and go get a pro-bono solicitor. It will be a cut and dry case.

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
C’mon @Ingognito.Queen get in here!!
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!!! 😂😂😂😂
---
Hang on, I thought she said she was on the phone to the tattler in question? 😂 @Ingognito.Queen did she ring you or is she ranting at you via the podcast, talking to herself essentially? 😂 how is anyone writing here different to her battering Jenny online slagging her and her husband off? 😂 pot kettle black?
I have never ever spoken to L on the phone 😅
I have no idea what is going on here...?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Does L not realise this isn’t the only place people are talking about & laughing about her? She’s a joke everywhere. Get a job you washed up hasbeen & grow up while you’re at it. The things she has said about people & she thinks she has a right to threaten anyone. It’s pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
She’s exploiting him.. end of.
Her online presence was dead, and now all of a sudden she’s getting loads of views, etc. She’ll use him until she moves onto her next interest & then he’ll be dropped.
It’s genuinely disgusting. And then Ross trying to get brand deals/etc from it all.
It’s a prime example of what’s wrong with the world rn & the horrifically negative side of social media

• Heart

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
L is despicable..sending screenshots in the WhatsApp group of a conversation she’s had with Jenny before with extremely private and sensitive information. This woman has no shame I am disgusted
I think the lippies who encourage her behaviour are almost as bad. It’s like enabling an addict. Like do you really want to support someone who doxxes people, who has been dead set on tearing her former best friend down, someone who doesn’t give a shit about anyone but herself? The funny thing is, if any of them were actually friends with her in real life, it wouldn’t be long until L would turn on them.

• Heart
I personally think she’s dead right. Social media is fake who gives a shite stop deeping it so much, kneevo is a shit person and Lyndsey is just saying out loud what we’re all thinking. Notice how Kneevo is gone so quiet? It’s not “growth” let me tell you it’s because her fake mask is being torn off her infront of people and she’s scared. I like that Lyndsey and Ross are just finaly outting them all, hopefully they won’t stop until they end their careers because it’s sickening to watch people like someone you can see right through. 🙄
Lindsay has gone far beyond “saying what we’re all thinking”. She’s going live each night to publicly bully and harass a young woman, what outcome is she hoping to get? It’s bullying plain and simple 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I think we all have encountered a Lindsay in our lives, at teens and adults. Normally if it was a younger people, you outgrow the narcissism and drama and self indulgent toxic behaviour and move on with your life which makes the Lindsay character vicious and makes you a target for their vitriol from pure jealousy and they’re the victim in their head and they try to turn others against you then or slag off your achievements from sheer jealousy. This people are emotionally and intellectually stunted. And nearly always enabled by a family member scared of their outbursts. Surely Lindsay needs a cold sharp shock from family to snap her out of her rinse and repeat cycle of toxic frenemies, online drama, men etc. Raising children especially a daughter to think this essentially online bullying is acceptable under the guise of “keeping it real” is bizarre and dangerous. But in all her self righteousness, surely in the cold light of day right now she has to realise last night she was out for a Saturday with a bunch of women that paid her to spend time with them so they could listen to her “exclusive” toxic drama for gossip sake, they aren’t her mates? I’d rather sit in with my dog and the telly than sink that low

• Heart
Reactions: 30