Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Wait is she saying she went to the guards about that? Guards would tell her flat out it’s a civil issue and to kindly fxxk off. Did she go to the guards about the fully grown man trying to contact Luna?

Reactions: 8

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I tuned back in when she was outing kneevo but now I’ve lost interest again

something she should do that would actually be interesting is arranging lives with other content creators where she grills them with questions

distraught007

There was supposed to be about 7-8 lil lippys on the case. They cross-referenced who had seen a picture on the WhatsApp message and then they trawled through all their messages narrowed it down by the information shared in messages. Then one of their boyfriends job is in IT and he was able to check the number behind the account

L refers to herself as a reporter and journalist multiple times as if she’s uncovering a case, and references Ramona Tracey multiple times. This is not one and the same, is it? Ramona set up a whole gossip page herself that people messaged the gossip to? She says Ingognito Q it’s going to be all over the place and everyone will know who she is??? How? And why? Everyone in work talked about BU, but no one even knows what tattle is, totally different!
She references Paul Stenson also, I think she’s going for the same approach he does? Which usually falls into bullying and harassment territory.
Yeah.. this won't be all over the place. BU was a whole thing. Are our numbers linked to our accounts? I only recall my email being needed to sign up. This boyfriend must know how to find underlying emails or something. The email address was probably the name of one of the 7-8 gals

If she'd have put my number in whatsapp last year, shed have seen one of her sister's acquaintances in the photo with me, what a lol.

Last edited:

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Its really sad how she is trying to stay relevant, I mean the lead up to her podcast was more exciting than the actual episode.. its been forgotten about already and i'm sure she's 'outing' someone else for the next podcast. I mean honestly, who cares? tattle is an anonymous gossip website, is she really that sad to get a few minions to find out whos behind the accounts. Everything that is said on this thread, majority of people stand by it etc. I couldn't care less if it was me she tracked down and posted my name and picture all over the internet (Try find out who I am babes?) Bigger things happening in the world with relevance. Lindsay 'There's people that are dying!' :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I think we should just ignore any of her ‘outing’ content going forward.

Anyone else think its a ploy to get more followers? The girl she was speaking to kept engaging with her asking what ifs what ifs- but realistically if L was trying to expose you, youd just not engage because ya know she'll put it on the pod? I just find it very hard to believe

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
No offence intended, but are all these 3 accounts you name the one person?
Oh shit do you think so? 🤔 we had this lark on the burps thread, a few accounts talking to themselves was suspected aswell as accounts telling serious lies, happened on Sanda Murphy’s one too and mods called it.
I guess L and her internet sleuth will let us know if someone is the owner of 3 accounts 😂

sorry ETA I didn’t realise it was you foxy Roxy, i’m sure you saw it go down on the burp thread 😂

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
I don’t really see how her having people pay for nights out with her/paying for being in a WhatsApp is that different to what Keelin Moncrieff is doing with that holiday that L keeps banging on about. Both of them are grifters
She has to be a grifter. She's incapable of doing any actually useful work.

• Heart

SSnark

Chatty Member
She thinks she was the prettier one, she's thin but not pretty, likewise she's not ugly like but she's just an average looking woman and she knows it, hence the legs etc always on show, to showcase her thinness 🤷
She keeps getting banned from her lives or can’t even go live on instagram she says
---
I’ve read over the old threads and it’s been alluded to loads and referenced but never actually clarified, apparently L’s childhood “did a number on her” and something about the parents being mad religious weirdos and that messed her up, but then I’ve also read they mostly mind her kids and her son was moved in with them for a while? What has she actually said about her childhood that is the blame for this pattern of behaviour including the weird ads screaming meltdown today which was bizarre for a woman almost 40
Exactly she makes out she had a n abusive childhood . She has latched onto it and uses it as an excuse . Sure her son is in that church and going to the camps now . Defo bullshit
---
what are yous on about she's stunning lookin
Nah,very harsh face and plain without make up

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Look, maybe I'm missing something here.... but like who actually cares???
Does she actually think the Sunday Independent are gonna publish a big piece on her and hire her for "outing" someone who posts on a gossip site ???
I am sure most of us dont give a fuck but I am sure none of us want our full name and photo out there - even if a gossip site

• Heart
Finally getting to listen.
You all had me nervous by being so quiet tbh.

I thought she had a willing tattler on, that would have made for a great pod but this felt a bit like harrassment and bullying. It made me uncomfortable and actually feel really sorry for the girl on the phone.
I didn't find any of the "rat" content interesting, if she was uncovering a super troll maybe but Incognito Q never even said anything particularly bad. People here have mum and body shamed L, I don't recall IQ ever stooping that low in fact many of us step in and say "too far"

I did like the banter between L and the other girl, would love more of her with a cohost. Sauna was gas, bring her back!

• Heart