Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
wtf.
the episode was just her talking about how great she thinks she is, that posting about gaza on instagram is doing nothing and that she doesn't like the zoo because she used to be vegan.
Wasn't it shocking! Really bad lazy content. Not funny or juicy or any of the things she promised.

Reactions: 9

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Justice for what?
Is she actually okay? What the f is even going on.
Honestly when I saw this, it left me a little concerned at how unhinged it sounds. I've never seen her this drastic, and I've followed her for years and seen her spit venom at almost everyone, but this is intense even for L. She's thudding muddy waters now.

Is she on something other than alcohol? How do you not see how insane this is coming across Lyndsay??

Reactions: 9

ChaChaChaSummer

I’m sorry but one of them has their child there, headphones on, plonked in front of an iPad in the pram. Surely a boozy brunch is no place for a toddler.
this was an actual event she organised. there's like 7 people at it, not including the poor child in the pram! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that's a bit much tbh, going in on a woman's body and appearance in such a detailed way is pretty grim tbh.

Listened to yesterdays episode, I cannot believe that's what she released after getting so many new subscribers! Really really bad.
She has no issue slagging off Kneevo's body though? Don't give it if you can't take it.

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
What's she on about now? What fake page?
I’d be very surprised if Niamh is actually writing to her from a fake page, I’d have expected that she be avoiding Lindsay like the plague in hopes this will all go away. It’s clear as day that Lindsay is going to go after her with a vengeance. Can’t imagine that Alex is happy being called out publicly either.

Last edited:

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I actually think fair fucks to her for calling Alex out, bout time he realises his gf is a dose. He’s not on TikTok do he doesn’t see how awful she is

SSnark

Chatty Member
To be fair if those tits are saggy I wish I had saggy tits. She’s a messy bitch but you can’t deny her bod is stunning.
Face card is waaay more important to have and that one gets haggard each time she’s on
---
Oh my god she’s not having a night out for her lil WhatsApp group fans 💀 what an absolute beg
Did she say there were 200 of them ? And 7 show up ? lol

• Haha

ChaChaChaSummer

Are you two new here?
I can’t understand why you’re so surprised. This is how she has always operated. This, the woman who got to keep the succesful itgalz platform in the split, which she rebranded as her own and couldn’t be bothered to put any effort into maintaining it.

more fool you for giving her your money tbh.
you're absolutely right.

i got sucked in, like an eejit

I personally think she’s dead right. Social media is fake who gives a shite stop deeping it so much, kneevo is a shit person and Lyndsey is just saying out loud what we’re all thinking. Notice how Kneevo is gone so quiet? It’s not “growth” let me tell you it’s because her fake mask is being torn off her infront of people and she’s scared. I like that Lyndsey and Ross are just finaly outting them all, hopefully they won’t stop until they end their careers because it’s sickening to watch people like someone you can see right through. 🙄