It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the live? Evan getting off with young xgalz and she’s voice messages from them??? What the duck
That was headphones gate… which everyone on here thought was lies. Looks like it was pretty credible. :ROFLMAO:
I can just imagine him going back to get his headphones. Whatever you think about J, Ev is bad vibes

Reactions: 13
That was headphones gate… which everyone on here thought was lies. Looks like it was pretty credible. :ROFLMAO:
I can just imagine him going back to get his headphones. Whatever you think about J, Ev is bad vibes
I know someone who knows him and says he’s so nice, just super shy

Reactions: 7
Hadn’t a clue who this one was until her live came up on my FYP. What a dangerous weapon she is. She bad mouthed everyone and the way she spoke in front of her daughter? I’m shocked this one has any kind of platform

Reactions: 17
Has anyone heard the vm’s? She said she put them in the lippy chat?

I might be reaching and like correct me if I’m wrong but can Jenny and Evan get legal involve to prevent her from talking about them? Just wondering 🤔

Reactions: 8
Has anyone heard the vm’s? She said she put them in the lippy chat?

I might be reaching and like correct me if I’m wrong but can Jenny and Evan get legal involve to prevent her from talking about them? Just wondering 🤔
Nah that’s an injunction. You’d only be able to get one under very specific legal circumstances.
J can’t just rock up to a solicitor and say she’s talking about me on TikTok. I imagine she learnt her lesson last time. Solicitors are expensive.
I would also assume L is very careful not to say anything that there isn’t proof of, just in case. You cant claim defamation if it’s true…

Reactions: 12
I mean nothing would surprise me re: Evan as men are men, but like how could you take anything Lindsey says about their relationship as truth?! Like she’s beyond obsessed and vindictive when it comes to Jenny! Like she is so blinded by jealousy and hate

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see the live? Evan getting off with young xgalz and she’s voice messages from them??? What the duck
I saw the live she said he tried to get with xgalz.

She said himself and Jenny had a fight he went into town got locked, loads of xgalz invited him back to a house party, he went, he flirted with them, tried to get with them but they all rejected him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Caught some of the live. She said she was with Evan. Maybe that’s old news. Also she’d like to get with kneevos Alex from versatile, thinks he’s gorg and kneevo probably got the infected finger from her finger up his bum 😂 also she said atleast she’s not sick all the time and is healthy. Obviously referring to kneevo always making up some ailment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She said people are afraid of her when she's out...and if any influencers aren't...they should be 😂😂😂 she's bleeping mad 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I saw the live she said he tried to get with xgalz.

She said himself and Jenny had a fight he went into town got locked, loads of xgalz invited him back to a house party, he went, he flirted with them, tried to get with them but they all rejected him.
I don’t believe that

Caught some of the live. She said she was with Evan. Maybe that’s old news. Also she’d like to get with kneevos Alex from versatile, thinks he’s gorg and kneevo probably got the infected finger from her finger up his bum 😂 also she said atleast she’s not sick all the time and is healthy. Obviously referring to kneevo always making up some ailment
Her hooking up with Evan before Jenny was the beginning of the end I always thought. She never let it go.

Reactions: 18
Nah that’s an injunction. You’d only be able to get one under very specific legal circumstances.
J can’t just rock up to a solicitor and say she’s talking about me on TikTok. I imagine she learnt her lesson last time. Solicitors are expensive.
I would also assume L is very careful not to say anything that there isn’t proof of, just in case. You cant claim defamation if it’s true…
Can you not go to the guards with the videos / lives. Surely it’s illegal to talk about people / naming them - regardless of weither it’s true or not?? It’s quite interesting , I feel like I’d be in jail if I spoke about someone online 😅

• Haha
Her hooking up with Evan before Jenny was the beginning of the end I always thought. She never let it go.
Oh 100%! There was few points in either podcast or lives where she would bring it up, almost full of glee! It reminded me of how you’d act as a teen at dicsos being like oh I kissed him first! She’s so immature

Reactions: 11
On the live she also talked about Jenny cheating on Michael with Evan- think she said it was in the bathroom of Evan’s studio, L walked in on them and J refused to speak about it on the pod to “protect Michael”- I’d believe that tbh, sure it’s been speculated about for so long- apolz if L already talked about this, only started keeping up with them again lately!

Reactions: 17
Can you not go to the guards with the videos / lives. Surely it’s illegal to talk about people / naming them - regardless of weither it’s true or not?? It’s quite interesting , I feel like I’d be in jail if I spoke about someone online 😅
And say what? She told the story of how my fella went on the lash with a load of 20 year olds and forgot his headphones. It’s embarrassing but there’s nothing illegal about it. The only crime really applying to what she’s saying is defamation but you’d have to prove that she said was fake and also that it damaged your public image… it’s a really difficult burden of proof placed on the plaintiff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.