It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched/listened to this?...

She essentially said that Jenny sued Lindsay because Lindsay didnt hand over agreed amount of money for Itgalz buyout. However, court case was lost because Lindsay had evidence of coercion from Jenny to sign the agreement.

The coercion was alluded to before in Lindsay's instagram statement. There's something that Jenny knows which Lindsay doesn't want out (but Lindsay did say it wasnt true way back when... but it must be somewhat true, because why would it make her want to sign).

Lindsay couldnt spill the tea on the fight that caused the fallout due to her ex being involved, who she fears.

What I took from it is that Lindsay/her ex were doing something which Jenny found disagreeable. Jenny mistakenly vented about it to L's sisters. L's sisters told L.. the fight occurred.. L locked J out of the accounts and so Jenny wanted to be done with it. She needed a buyout but there may have been a lack of a contract/IP agreement... she threatened L in the heat of the moment.. L agreed to pay her but didn't so Jenny sued her. Jenny lost because of a technicality.

If anyone should be bitter its Jenny but Lindsay has repeatedly displayed very resentful behaviour.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She essentially said that Jenny sued Lindsay because Lindsay didnt hand over agreed amount of money for Itgalz buyout. However, court case was lost because Lindsay had evidence of coercion from Jenny to sign the agreement.

The coercion was alluded to before in Lindsay's instagram statement. There's something that Jenny knows which Lindsay doesn't want out (but Lindsay did say it wasnt true way back when... but it must be somewhat true, because why would it make her want to sign).

Lindsay couldnt spill the tea on the fight that caused the fallout due to her ex being involved, who she fears.

What I took from it is that Lindsay/her ex were doing something which Jenny found disagreeable. Jenny mistakenly vented about it to L's sisters. L's sisters told L.. the fight occurred.. L locked J out of the accounts and so Jenny wanted to be done with it. She needed a buyout but there may have been a lack of a contract/IP agreement... she threatened L in the heat of the moment.. L agreed to pay her but didn't so Jenny sued her. Jenny lost because of a technicality.

If anyone should be bitter its Jenny but Lindsay has repeatedly displayed very resentful behaviour.
Thank you for doing what none of the rest of us had patience to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I think in one of manic episodes she’d have outed herself and said “duck it, J can’t hold it over me anymore but me and my ex did X”.

Reactions: 4
Anyone get the feeling she was doing a lot of coke with the boyfriend? And Jenny was scared for the kids?

Also, why is Lindsay still talking about this

Reactions: 15
Jesus...aren't the two sisters tit stirrers for going back to L with whatever J said, nothing they probably weren't thinking or saying aloud between the two of them

Reactions: 18
Anyone get the feeling she was doing a lot of coke with the boyfriend? And Jenny was scared for the kids?

Also, why is Lindsay still talking about this
I don't think so, she mentioned he wasn't a drinker before or didn't like her drinking. I don't think he condoned the party lifestyle.

I do think the sisters were incredibly stupid to share the info with L. It has completed fucked up her life and left her broke

Reactions: 8
L mistakenly thought she was ItGalz. She was funny. She was a comedian. She was entertaining. It was an ego thing, thinking she could move on and cut Jenny out.
She fell flat on her face, and is consumed with how Js life has turned out.
Being 40 and flexing that you’re sleeping with more men than your married ex friend… shameful.
Whereas J is happily married to a man that saw a life with her, bought her home, flourishing in her career.

Reactions: 23
Jesus...aren't the two sisters tit stirrers for going back to L with whatever J said, nothing they probably weren't thinking or saying aloud between the two of them
You can’t really think that. They’re her sisters, they have zero loyalty to Jenny. I think both girls were in the end crappy friends to each other and it all ended in tears. And legal issues because they combined a shaky friendship with business.

Reactions: 7
You can’t really think that. They’re her sisters, they have zero loyalty to Jenny. I think both girls were in the end crappy friends to each other and it all ended in tears. And legal issues because they combined a shaky friendship with business.
I disagree - J frequently said they were like sisters to her on the pod. I know blood is thicker than water etc etc, but surely the sisters could have guessed how badly L would react. It hasn't done L any favours in the long run.

Reactions: 6
What's pram face?
Someone that has a rough face, I think what it stems from is young (teenage) single mothers pushing prams in council estates and how worn down/haggard they look for their age or could be perceived as looking like one

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Did I miss something I just watched the vid and she didn't mention Jenny at all? Mostly just talks about how she hates men, and loves reading tattle 😅

Reactions: 1
Did I miss something I just watched the vid and she didn't mention Jenny at all? Mostly just talks about how she hates men, and loves reading tattle 😅
Somehow it ended up showing me her first appearance on his show where she talks about Jenny. The one linked is just her talking about random stuff but didnt play. See here:

Reactions: 2