It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually a bleep!!!
She is on such a power trip with the blazer.
’give me a day without asking and I’ll give you the details’
’I can‘t handle this’
’I told you I would text you when it’s ready’
She shows her true colours time and time again. L loves the attention and the drama
she’s such a nasty person, she’s better off getting it over with and giving him the jacket back asap and cut her losses and never have to deal with him again, why is she making it so difficult? that’s no way to carry on at her big age
Why does she create this needless drama?
I'd say the bloke is shook, had they been seeing each other?
she's such a nasty person. the poor guy just wanted his blazer back like 😭 making out like she's a victim and he's harassing her. id say Jenny is delighted she doesn't have to associate with her anymore
The most hilarious part of this whole situation is that the exact same thing happened to her not too long ago…
😂 😂 😂
But of course things were VERY different when L was the one who wanted her stuff back-

1713440031222.png

1713440044403.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her and kneevo should team up and go tag team the parcel hostages
I hope the ex leaves them in the local M&S with “to be collected by a pathetic loser” written on them and says “it’s from bleeping Amazon, not like it’s from Brown Thomas”. Such double standards and the fact she really went overboard degrading that guy.

Reactions: 17
And that seemed very planned...to have her divorce outfit send to her ex's place...I think she thought in her head it would have went differently...😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what does she say?! Did they find the rat?! Is it you as suspected? 🤣🤣🤣
😂 😂 😂
She said that there are a few 'rats' in the group and she is removing people, including one of Jenny's ex friends!

She is thrilled that she has created a 'positive female community' and wants to get rid of the rats 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
J just commented on his reel sorry she couldn’t make it. I think she seems the type to meet him one on one rather than in a big group party

Reactions: 8
I hate when podcasters do q&as. It’s lazy content
It really is.
Especially when the episode starts with -

‘What am I gonna talk about this week? I am tired’

Someone asked a question about finding their style and Lindsay said:

‘My friends from college have great style’ – Like come on Lindsay, you were in college 18+ years ago.

Reactions: 6
J had something on her story the other day tagging sculpted by Aimee which was sooo blatantly looking to be on the PR list and voila 🤣
---
J had something on her story the other day tagging sculpted by Aimee which was sooo blatantly looking to be on the PR list and voila 🤣
It’s the “omg” for me as if she is so caught off guard

Attachments

Reactions: 7
---

It’s the “omg” for me as if she is so caught off guard
What do you mean? That’s a normal thing to say no? I think she’s just excited

Reactions: 1
What do you mean? That’s a normal thing to say no? I think she’s just excited
Ah no I’m just loling because she obviously was hinting for the PR package a few days ago and to me the omg sounds surprised. It’s what they all do obviously fish for freebies but it’s gas to spot it live in action

Reactions: 5