It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m overreacting because it’s on my commute so it’s blaringly obvious to me personally but I do get a fright everytime Jenny uploads a house video that shows outside, she has made herself so easily locatable I think?

Reactions: 6
I feel like L tries way to hard to be funny and it doesn’t come across well. When she’s not trying, she’s funnier

Reactions: 5
She's obsessed with dicks, vaginas, wands, getting the ride, people who need a ride, how many people she's slept with, how few others have slept with.
Like a teenage boy. That upbringing really did a number on her.

Reactions: 12
She's obsessed with dicks, vaginas, wands, getting the ride, people who need a ride, how many people she's slept with, how few others have slept with.
Like a teenage boy. That upbringing really did a number on her.
I’m sorry but her upbringing can only be blamed on so much. She’s a grown ass woman.

Reactions: 13
L is just to bitter, it’s eating her up, she could do with laying off the booze and the rest and doing some therapy

Might be slightly off topic, but I’ve just finished watching Baby Reindeer and Martha’s wild ranting and raving online reminded me so much of L.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wasn’t always Jenny’s biggest fan but do you know what, fair FUCKS!!
Yeah, like in fairness, credit where credit is due! If I was her and had my ex bestie posting about me on my wedding day, bringing me up all the time, talking about how I’ve only slept with one person in recent years, etc - I think I’d find it very hard to be so quiet and kind!! But it’ll stand to J, L just comes off looking worse but sadly L can’t see that!

Reactions: 16
L needs to give up on her desperate attempt for social media fame, realize she’s past it and just focus on her mental health and her children.

"Wanna be like slutty vibes" L you're pushing 40 stop thirst trapping with your Bershka skirt, also please return those airpods to Evan

• Haha
Reactions: 24