It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is in it too and says it is just constant praise towards L and L making passive aggressive comments aboutJ.
I always just assumed it would be full of people from this thread as tbf everyone here has always been balanced and fair. Bit sickening they don't kindly call her out.

Reactions: 1
My friend is in it too and says it is just constant praise towards L and L making passive aggressive comments aboutJ.
L seems so bitter, she really needs to move on.

If anyone has anymore screenshots from the group please share!! This thread has been so dead the last few months

Reactions: 9
she’s such a nasty person, she’s better off getting it over with and giving him the jacket back asap and cut her losses and never have to deal with him again, why is she making it so difficult? that’s no way to carry on at her big age
She is on such a power trip with the blazer.
’give me a day without asking and I’ll give you the details’
’I can‘t handle this’
’I told you I would text you when it’s ready’
She shows her true colours time and time again. L loves the attention and the drama

Reactions: 15
she's such a nasty person. the poor guy just wanted his blazer back like 😭 making out like she's a victim and he's harassing her. id say Jenny is delighted she doesn't have to associate with her anymore

Reactions: 23
and i really think her friendship with shauna is just beinnng dragged..... like literally all they have in common is that they're dublin ma's....... although i think L enjoys cosplaying as a ghetto ma

Reactions: 10
Her posts about barry keoghan are bizarre and sharing he pinned some girl against the wall and stuck his tounge down her throat that could be just made up and she shares it

Reactions: 17
Yeah I don’t like the celeb slander she does to be funny. Also, her and Shauna doing the ott Dublin accent wrecks my head

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t like the celeb slander she does to be funny. Also, her and Shauna doing the ott Dublin accent wrecks my head
I particularly hate it when they’re an Irish celeb? Double standards I know but Ireland is so small and the chance that someone who personally knows him seeing the shite shes putting up is way more likely than someone like Brad Pitt for example. Both unacceptable but hopefully yous know what I mean. She’s absolutely embarrassing of late - more than usual - She cannot judge ANYONE on how the act, dress or show themselves online.

Reactions: 5
She wishes.

Not the biggest BK fan in the world but maybe she should admire his determination and achievements rather than slagging him off, she might get some motivation.
Exactly. He truly came from absolutely nothing and made a name for himself. She comes from a middle class family, had opportunities handed to her on a plate and fucked it. She blames everyone else but herself. Of course she had her struggles and obstacles as we all do, but she takes no accountability for her duck ups

Reactions: 21
I always just assumed it would be full of people from this thread as tbf everyone here has always been balanced and fair. Bit sickening they don't kindly call her out.
Really? What does she say
If anyone has anymore screenshots from the group please share!! This thread has been so dead the last few months
Apparently there is absolute uproar in the Lil Lippy Whatsapp group about Tattle at the minute, saying how toxic and pathetic we all are.
I'm not in the group even though they think most of us here are!

My friend who is in it sent me this screenshot....
1713272182015.png

Gotta love the new sisterhood...

1713272296320.png

1713272370170.png

1713272386201.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Apparently there is absolute uproar in the Lil Lippy Whatsapp group about Tattle at the minute, saying how toxic and pathetic we all are.
I'm not in the group even though they think most of us here are!

My friend who is in it sent me this screenshot....
View attachment 2878812

Gotta love the new sisterhood...

View attachment 2878813
View attachment 2878818
View attachment 2878819
Why is she still talking about Jenny 🫣🥱 She'll start threatening to do a tell-all again about itgalz, you can see it coming

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 8
OMG you’re a 40 year old woman with two kids, one of whom is a teenager & you’re flexing how many guys you’ve “rode”.
& yeah L, you’re absolutely swimming in mates…….

Reactions: 29