It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to slutshame, but why brag about sleeping with more people? Is it not “better” to have had two solid relationships? Jenny is not bothered about her so why is she so obsessed?

Reactions: 16
Not to slutshame, but why brag about sleeping with more people? Is it not “better” to have had two solid relationships? Jenny is not bothered about her so why is she so obsessed?
unpopular opinion but I don’t get why it’s a really big flex in this day and age to have a high body count, for anyone. I actually think it’s really disgusting. she’s so embarrassing to carry on this way

Reactions: 8
L is acting completely unhinged lately.

There is so much more to this story...

View attachment 2876545

This is a guy she went on a few dates with, then decided to end things.
He messaged her saying that he had left a Ralph Lauren blazer in her house and could he come and collect it. L said no she didn't want him calling to her home and that her kids were there etc. which is fair enough.

He then asked her to drop it somewhere so he could collect it. He suggested a hotel near where she lives, a shop, a dry cleaners.
She ignored all of these requests and stopped replying to his messages. L then started playing games and told him that she had dropped it into a dry cleaners. This was a lie. He was asking her which dry cleaners it was in and for the receipt number so he could go and collect it and she just ignored all of these messages.

He then said that the blazer was of great sentimental value to him as it had been a gift from his late father. This still did not encourage L to give it back. She said that if he stopped texting her she would give it back, but then just continued to ignore him.

She was literally taunting this man by text. It was very strange. It was like she relished in the control she had over not giving the blazer back to him and holding on to it for as long as she could.

View attachment 2876550
View attachment 2876551
View attachment 2876552
View attachment 2876553
View attachment 2876554

She spoke about all this on the latest LL episode with Chloe and was full on laughing about not giving this guy his blazer back. She was also screenshotting all the messages and putting them in the Lil Lippy Whatsapp group.

It got to the point that some of the girls in the Whatsapp group were even telling her to give the blazer back and stop dragging it out.
She’s actually a bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The blazer thing - any of those sad sacks that are laughing away at it whilst paying for her to be a bleep are pathetic. For a modicum of approval from a head bully that would mock them openly if they weren't her cash cows.

Reactions: 19
The blazer thing - any of those sad sacks that are laughing away at it whilst paying for her to be a bleep are pathetic. For a modicum of approval from a head bully that would mock them openly if they weren't her cash cows.
She sees everyone else as an atm

Reactions: 4
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
L hasn’t had a successful relationship since Jenny ever, I feel bad
This is so true. She has a turbulent / transactional relationship with EVERYONE family included. At that point you have to reflect on yourself. As for her friend / tag along, if L wasn’t an “influencer” Shauna wouldn’t be friends with her

Reactions: 6
Apparently there is absolute uproar in the Lil Lippy Whatsapp group about Tattle at the minute, saying how toxic and pathetic we all are.
I'm not in the group even though they think most of us here are!

My friend who is in it sent me this screenshot....
View attachment 2878812

Gotta love the new sisterhood...

View attachment 2878813
View attachment 2878818
View attachment 2878819
Sorry more on the “she doesn’t have friends since me I feel bad”
I know we joke about it because she’s very private with her friends but even though her wedding was small, all her friends were there. She had people fly from the states who aren’t “industry” friends

who would L invite to her wedding who aren’t industry friends? I wouldn’t count Shauna since she does the podcast with her regularly and met her through lil lippies and she’s is a big wannabe so realistically she only has the one with dog who isn’t a friend she met through the industry

So realistically L and J have small friend groups if we discount those they met within the industry? Counting the ones they met in the industry, J has stronger, more solid friends that are low maintenance and self sufficient.

I’d rather one or two authentic friends that are low maintenance than loads of friends who’d stab me in the back and walk over my body to get ahead

Reactions: 21
Sorry more on the “she doesn’t have friends since me I feel bad”
I know we joke about it because she’s very private with her friends but even though her wedding was small, all her friends were there. She had people fly from the states who aren’t “industry” friends

who would L invite to her wedding who aren’t industry friends? I wouldn’t count Shauna since she does the podcast with her regularly and met her through lil lippies and she’s is a big wannabe so realistically she only has the one with dog who isn’t a friend she met through the industry

So realistically L and J have small friend groups if we discount those they met within the industry? Counting the ones they met in the industry, J has stronger, more solid friends that are low maintenance and self sufficient.

I’d rather one or two authentic friends that are low maintenance than loads of friends who’d stab me in the back and walk over my body to get ahead
Absolutely - quality over quantity.

It's also such a childish way of going on 'I have more friends than you :p ha'

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure most of her “friends”” are her sisters friends no?

Also, she had to invite Fiona little to her divorce party, that’s just trying to make the numbers up

Reactions: 6