It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it that hard for L to understand that the barcode of the can/bottle needs to be facing up. And I highly doubt the machine accepted the squashed up water bottle.

Reactions: 2
does she talk about her period so much so people don’t realise she’s 40 and probably going through perimenopause and still acting like she’s 16 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Felt bad for luna on her live yesterday. Random men commenting that she should go to bed cause the adults are talking.

My god his gums are absolutely shocking! She looks like a dirtball version of her sister Ciara

Reactions: 1
Is L spiralling or is this normal behaviour? I don’t religiously follow her stories but she seems weird on her stories now.

• Haha
Lindsay’s sister (Sarah) has just announced she’s pregnant! Good for her. Do we think she’ll name her child something ’normal’ or something out there like Lindsay’s kids?

Reactions: 5
Back in the day Lindsay’s lives regularly got high-hundreds and sometimes thousands of viewers, I tapped in the other evening at she had 62….. people have defo lost interest.

Reactions: 12
Back in the day Lindsay’s lives regularly got high-hundreds and sometimes thousands of viewers, I tapped in the other evening at she had 62….. people have defo lost interest.
It’s boring now. She hasn’t moved at all. All her friends are younger than her coz anyone her age has settled. I’m not even talking marriage. I’m just talking growing up a bit. I love Lindsay but she makes me sad. We’re the same age, I was a single ma too - but Jesus I’m not the same as I was at 25, even 30.

I think Sarah having a baby is gonna hit her badly? Like her and her kids won’t be their family’s main focus and I don’t think she’ll take it well.

Reactions: 19
It’s boring now. She hasn’t moved at all. All her friends are younger than her coz anyone her age has settled. I’m not even talking marriage. I’m just talking growing up a bit. I love Lindsay but she makes me sad. We’re the same age, I was a single ma too - but Jesus I’m not the same as I was at 25, even 30.

I think Sarah having a baby is gonna hit her badly? Like her and her kids won’t be their family’s main focus and I don’t think she’ll take it well.
Yeah and Sarah will probably be fairly self-sufficient as a mam. Lindsay still relies on her family!

Reactions: 6
i hate to say it (but its true)...... L has been acting so strange since jennys wedding and house buy, it must be hard for her to watch her ex Friend have such success and support of a stable partner

Reactions: 12
One minute she’s bitching about Jimmy, next she’s posting him online.
Is this meant to be a flex? I’m sure most little girls want to use their mom’s expensive stuff, but they’re typically told no…

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It’s so obvious Jenny is trying to get noticed by book publishers as a bookish influencer (since when?! So fake) in the hope that she can jump on the ‘influencer turner author’ bandwagon.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.