It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L's episodes have been pretty juicy lately. She is really divulging a lot on her dating life.

I'll ignore the fact that an episode was a day late as she lost her voice...

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember a wee girl from down the country. She was troubled and had a sugar daddy in the uk. I believe she was pregnant a couple of years ago. Was her name something like Ronna ? I can’t for the life of me remember her name and I was wanting to know if she was ok.

'Who's Riona?' (If you know, you know 😂 😂 😂 😂 )

Does anyone remember a wee girl from down the country. She was troubled and had a sugar daddy in the uk. I believe she was pregnant a couple of years ago. Was her name something like Ronna ? I can’t for the life of me remember her name and I was wanting to know if she was ok.
Yeah, Riona Little. L had her on the podcast a few months ago and she was telling the story about the sugar daddy and getting scammed and working as a sex worker.
Do you know if she has an instagram ?
Her Instagram is - faux.chaux

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that the one who said he was her baby’s father all over Facebook & instagram & then he wasn’t?

Reactions: 5
Omg that was wild. Jimmy certainly has a type lol.
I’ve posted about this a long time ago (I think it was one of the first things I ever posted on tattle).

I remember a friend of mine came across an Instagram account of a pregnant girl in the UK, and from all the comments it seemed Jimmy was the dad! He used to comment all the time on her stuff. It all stopped when she had another kid with a new bf. I hadn’t checked on her page in a long time because she was private but it seems they’ve unfollowed/blocked each other at this stage. She’s deleted everything pre-babies. The child has autism as far as I know. I always wondered if it’s actually his or a Laura 2.0 “you’re the dad JK you’re not”.

But because she was totally different to Lindsay and Laura I was skeptical

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve posted about this a long time ago (I think it was one of the first things I ever posted on tattle).

I remember a friend of mine came across an Instagram account of a pregnant girl in the UK, and from all the comments it seemed Jimmy was the dad! He used to comment all the time on her stuff. It all stopped when she had another kid with a new bf. I hadn’t checked on her page in a long time because she was private but it seems they’ve unfollowed/blocked each other at this stage. She’s deleted everything pre-babies. The child has autism as far as I know. I always wondered if it’s actually his or a Laura 2.0 “you’re the dad JK you’re not”.

But because she was totally different to Lindsay and Laura I was skeptical
I remember her,still follow her on Insta. But she's not following Jimmy and he's not following her hmm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.