It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve posted about this a long time ago (I think it was one of the first things I ever posted on tattle).

I remember a friend of mine came across an Instagram account of a pregnant girl in the UK, and from all the comments it seemed Jimmy was the dad! He used to comment all the time on her stuff. It all stopped when she had another kid with a new bf. I hadn’t checked on her page in a long time because she was private but it seems they’ve unfollowed/blocked each other at this stage. She’s deleted everything pre-babies. The child has autism as far as I know. I always wondered if it’s actually his or a Laura 2.0 “you’re the dad JK you’re not”.

But because she was totally different to Lindsay and Laura I was skeptical
I remember her,still follow her on Insta. But she's not following Jimmy and he's not following her hmm
What's the username?

Reactions: 1
I remember her,still follow her on Insta. But she's not following Jimmy and he's not following her hmm
I posted her username here in 2020. She was private then and I unfollowed her and him when I posted the username here in fear of being doxxed 😂 I came across the screenshot saved in my camera roll. She is single again, must have split from the second boyfriend!

Yeah neither of them are following each other now at all.

Reactions: 2
I posted her username here in 2020. She was private then and I unfollowed her and him when I posted the username here in fear of being doxxed 😂 I came across the screenshot saved in my camera roll. She is single again, must have split from the second boyfriend!

Yeah neither of them are following each other now at all.
There was a dna test wasn’t there. It wasn’t jimmys child

L kinda reminds of Leanne Woodfull (I feel old even bringing that name up) but in the world of influencing and podcasts and hypothetically not quitting her job as an influencer... possibly more unhinged as well... having said that I just looked at Leanne's account in which I remembe she had a post that she quit influencing from 2020 onwards that seems to be deleted from the looks of things as she's now a 'digital creator'...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
L kinda reminds of Leanne Woodfull (I feel old even bringing that name up) but in the world of influencing and podcasts and hypothetically not quitting her job as an influencer... possibly more unhinged as well... having said that I just looked at Leanne's account in which I remembe she had a post that she quit influencing from 2020 onwards that seems to be deleted from the looks of things as she's now a 'digital creator'...
Ohh I never liked that one, she’s from back in the 2006/7-ish days. I haven’t heard of her since, is she unhinged in her adult life?

Reactions: 2
Ohh I never liked that one, she’s from back in the 2006/7-ish days. I haven’t heard of her since, is she unhinged in her adult life?
Yeah around that timeframe, I first heard of her as a young teenager but I was 17/18 when I found the GuruGossip (another blast from the past) threads on her... very different times to now before influencing was ever really a thing
I have no idea what she's like now but I do see her the odd time in town and she seems normal

Yeah around that timeframe, I first heard of her as a young teenager but I was 17/18 when I found the GuruGossip (another blast from the past) threads on her... very different times to now before influencing was ever really a thing
I have no idea what she's like now but I do see her the odd time in town and she seems normal
It was during the KISS magazine days 😂 totally different times!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same, I was in primary school too. Kept all the issues and then threw them all out I think in first year 😂😂
I'm pretty sure all my KISS magazines are gathering dust in the attic like all the other magazines I had as a child 🥲

On a side note, I like Jenny's new gwrm video... however as a self-proclaimed fringe owner, hers is... questionable, it reminds me of when I used to cut my own hair at the ages of 3-6 it's that uneven

Reactions: 4
WHAT a throwback! I totally get what you mean though. Is there a thread for her on here?

Reactions: 4
WHAT a throwback! I totally get what you mean though. Is there a thread for her on here?
Not here but there's two threads on GuruGossip, it's pretty much been dormant for about 6 years maybe 5? She must really live a drama-free life now if that's the case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.