It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No darling, I do the same 😘😘😘
---

Like if she had any real interest in art she would want to see some of the museums in Europe
She doesn't though.

She just wants to get paid for being at home thinking about pop culture from 20 years ago.

She couldn't be any more boring and inquisitive.

Reactions: 5
L tries to act so cultured and different, when in reality she’s the most basic witch.

Reactions: 7
J’adore Tenerife myself tbf
Noo, even the locals are going mad because tourism is ruining their economy on them. It’s more British than Spanish at this point, there are so many other fab places, much better than here. The island is gorj but the Brits and tourism ruin it

Reactions: 2
It seems Jenny has really fallen off the map.
Her vlogs were so enjoyable but all her content since has been so lukewarm. I wonder is she noticing a reduction in engagement

Reactions: 10
It seems Jenny has really fallen off the map.
Her vlogs were so enjoyable but all her content since has been so lukewarm. I wonder is she noticing a reduction in engagement
Both of them really. They had something together for sure but seperate one is a snooze fest and the other is a car crash 🤣

Reactions: 10
Have to say I enjoyed watching Jenny’s TikTok on the new ASAI rules, just so I can see who’s not adhering!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.