It Galz #17 two year since the split, and we still don't know tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my mates is in the whatsapp group, and it seems TOXIC.

L in there saying E looked like he had a gun to his head in every pic, while J looked so in love. And James kav is just an acquaintance of Js that she sees once a year. Js dress didn't fit her well, shoes weren't nice, cake should have been red. Just all criticism.

Apparently E is all bravado and acts above everyone else, and never shows J any love. Which L finds really upsetting?

I'd say L is sickened with jealousy, she's being so petty.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

L in there saying E looked like he had a gun to his head in every pic, while J looked so in love. And James kav is just an acquaintance of Js that she sees once a year. Js dress didn't fit her well, shoes weren't nice, cake should have been red. Just all criticism.

Apparently E is all bravado and acts above everyone else, and never shows J any love. Which L finds really upsetting?

What a witch! When Lindsays so quick to share screenshots herself youd think shed know better than to put that into a group of strangers!

Reactions: 14
looks like

has she actually written all of these things??

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t this just show that her only true currency is this drama? It’s so tragic. I agree with separate threads

Reactions: 5
Enough with the Jenny vs. Lindsay drama. Can we just create separate threads for each? They've been split for two years, and this back-and-forth is getting old. 🥱 Thoughts?
I don't think either of them do enough to have their own separate threads to be honest and people would still bring the cross over to the threads especially when L can't keep her mouth shut.

Reactions: 46
Yes I read the chat!
I also saw it!
To be fair L also said that J looked lovely!,

She also said that the guest list was random - there were 16 people there and that it was random that James Kavanagh was there because J probably sees him max. once a year.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know the chap but I think Evan looked reasonably happy in all the pics/videos lol. She’s just saying anything at this point.

Reactions: 8
I also saw it!
To be fair L also said that J looked lovely!,

She also said that the guest list was random - there were 16 people there and that it was random that James Kavanagh was there because J probably sees him max. once a year.
Phew, thank god for that, I’m sure Jenny is relieved that L thought she looked lovely.

There’s no TO BE FAIR about it. L has no business commenting on it, j made it quite clear she couldn’t care less about L but L has tried to sabotage the wedding by threatening to release a podcast, and then trying to show the dress before the bride and now is making bitchy comments on the shoes/fit/cake and guests?

Time to face facts, L. You don’t know anything about anyone in Js life anymore, so why are you even commenting?

Reactions: 12
I will say I’m disappointed in J still using that racist prick of a hairdresser. Anyone could have done that hairstyle but maybe I’m nitpicking

Reactions: 14

I think it all comes back to the fact that the friendship breakup happened nearly 3 years ago now and J has clearly moved on. Yet L is still talking about her. That’s tells you everything you need to know about the situation. Who spends so much time thinking about their ex best friends wedding? Not someone who is happy with themselves anyway.

Reactions: 12
I will say I’m disappointed in J still using that racist prick of a hairdresser. Anyone could have done that hairstyle but maybe I’m nitpicking
Can we stop with the hairdresser narrative it’s so overdone and boring at this stage, yeah he done something awful years ago but who cares that much anymore, he’s likely a prick but he’s not worth bringing up constantly

Reactions: 24
I wonder if the wedding was somewhat bittersweet for J. Like, when she first got engaged I’m sure she imagined not only L being part of her wedding - but the rest of L’s family - her sisters, maybe even L’s mam. Mad how much can change in a few years. Although I bet not having to worry about L’s antics during the wedding was a relief lol.
---
I think it all comes back to the fact that the friendship breakup happened nearly 3 years ago now and J has clearly moved on. Yet L is still talking about her. That’s tells you everything you need to know about the situation. Who spends so much time thinking about their ex best friends wedding? Not someone who is happy with themselves anyway.
Yeah, the difference between L and J is that while J has chosen to move on with her life, L has chosen to be consumed by bitterness.

Reactions: 8
Im another one who thinks any of the pics of the wedding I've seen so far look posed and unnatural. As someone else said it looks like an Instagram photoshoot, poses look all stilted and forced, Evan looks uncomfortable and awkward in that awful suit. There is no denying that she was a beautiful bride but it all seems a bit 'curated' . I do hope that they have lots of lovely natural unposed shots for their own personal photo albums

Reactions: 17
Im another one who thinks any of the pics of the wedding I've seen so far look posed and unnatural. As someone else said it looks like an Instagram photoshoot, poses look all stilted and forced, Evan looks uncomfortable and awkward in that awful suit. There is no denying that she was a beautiful bride but it all seems a bit 'curated' . I do hope that they have lots of lovely natural unposed shots for their own personal photo albums
Most wedding photos are curated? Evan always looks awkward but he looked really happy in them

Reactions: 18
I actually agree. Very few of the pictures I saw looked in anyway natural. Yes the bride looked beautiful, but she just looked liked someone who was posing for a photo shoot. He looked liked someone who was half arsed about the photos and didn’t look like someone who had just married the love of his life.

Reactions: 6
The wedding looked stunning, I wonder was there much of a party after? Haven’t seen any pictures at all of dancing/later on in the night. Seemed to be a quiet one. That made me think she might be expecting ? Not the pic before people come for me !!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.