It Galz #17 two year since the split, and we still don't know tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t unsee is the text L shared. Just a general comment. I can’t fathom why J would make up lies about someone and then send to L’s sisters. It’s all very weird. Like if I heard goss I would defo spread it but I wouldn’t make up tit that I knew was lies maybe it’s an odd sense of humor or something.
Yeah, it's strange - perhaps she didn't want L to be with the rich guy? Who knows?

Reactions: 3
What I can’t unsee is the text L shared. Just a general comment. I can’t fathom why J would make up lies about someone and then send to L’s sisters. It’s all very weird. Like if I heard goss I would defo spread it but I wouldn’t make up tit that I knew was lies maybe it’s an odd sense of humor or something.
I thought the apology from J was regarding the magazine shoot rather than the text in the group chat with L’s sisters?

Reactions: 3
How do we know it was lies? The language used wasn't on but rich, abusive man using prostitutes is hardly rare 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
All my weight goes to my kangaroo pouch, dont think I would have the mental strength to be an influencer and see people speculating about my chub being a baby on the most important day of my life haha

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The reason that J is taking the high road is because she has openly admitted and spoken about her therapy journey. She knows not to react to things straight away. It’s the complete opposite of L who has been talking about going to therapy for years and continues to make a laugh and joke about it.

Both girls are not innocent but the reality is L is the issue right now. As much as I think it was Js fault for the breakup. I hope they both find peace which I do believe J has now.

It was mentioned earlier but do we still think that L will release a tell all ep??!!

Reactions: 9
I just don’t think the wedding’s very sexy, when it’s so contrived
I agree to a point because some of the videos Ive seen of J posing for pics seem like its more of a photoshoot (at the cake) than a natural exchange if you get me. She stayed in certain poses with that mouth open pout she constantly does. I think Id cringe a bit if my mam and dads wedding photos were that sultry 😆 Equally I’m not for the stiff photos that we all know from the 90s and beyond

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought it was obvious that rich guy obviously did sleep with trans sex workers and the way around L getting sued by him (she mentioned before this was a big fear of hers and why she didn't tell all before) is to say J lied about it.

Reactions: 13
I know this is Tattle - but can we please stop this.
Exactly - every (healthy!) woman in the world carries a little bit of weight there - its to protect our reproductive organs! We are getting too used to seeing photoshopped pics of supermodels and celebs to realise what a normal, slender woman looks like!

Reactions: 22
It's a slow day in work, who wants to play fill in the blanks?! 😅
Screenshot_20231108-114637_Instagram.jpg

Hey ____

We want to apologise for those ___.

They were __ firstly at a time when there was a lot of unknown tension in our friend group and then ____. Evan ___ tell __anything about your sex/sexual (?) __ talk/talking nasty tit built __ some joke ____ about ____________ both now showed ____

Hear if a ___times(?)_____ a wild rumour (?) _____that is not (?) without ____ evidence for that ______

Lindsay ________ and complimented/complicated (?) ___ as sure you’re ___ and ____ with____ w___ g___ my fault a____ confronting her on mine ____. I took it out on the wrong way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's a slow day in work, who wants to play fill in the blanks?! 😅View attachment 2568912

Hey ____

We want to apologise for those ___.

They were __ firstly at a time when there was a lot of unknown tension in our friend group and then ____. Evan ___ tell __anything about your sex/sexual (?) __ talk/talking nasty tit built __ some joke ____ about ____________ both now showed ____

Hear if a ___times(?)_____ a wild rumour (?) _____that is not (?) without ____ evidence for that ______

Lindsay ________ and complimented/complicated (?) ___ as sure you’re ___ and ____ with____ w___ g___ my fault a____ confronting her on mine ____. I took it out on the wrong way.
Jenny Evans bird hahaha she is so petty

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly - every (healthy!) woman in the world carries a little bit of weight there - its to protect our reproductive organs! We are getting too used to seeing photoshopped pics of supermodels and celebs to realise what a normal, slender woman looks like!
I never believe that anyone is being genuine when they ask that question.

Reactions: 8
Enough with the Jenny vs. Lindsay drama. Can we just create separate threads for each? They've been split for two years, and this back-and-forth is getting old. 🥱 Thoughts?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.