It Galz #17 two year since the split, and we still don't know tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Courtney smiths last story of the reel of their day so cute 🥹

Reactions: 7
Honestly none of us can take a side on right or wrong unless one of them does tell all

Reactions: 5
Honestly none of us can take a side on right or wrong unless one of them does tell all
We can look at what we know and come to a conclusion as the who has (publicly) held their held high and acted with dignity throughout

Reactions: 20
We can though because L comes across as a bully towards J. First with the damning statement that was found to be untrue, and she’s continuing to choke on Js name whilst J remains dignified and silent and ignores her. There’s only one that looks bad and it’s not the beautiful bride.

Reactions: 19
We can look at what we know and come to a conclusion as the who has (publicly) held their held high and acted with dignity throughout
Ye that could be true for sure or also the person staying silent could be doing it because they have something to hide! We can't say about either unless we know.
---
We can though because L comes across as a bully towards J. First with the damning statement that was found to be untrue, and she’s continuing to choke on Js name whilst J remains dignified and silent and ignores her. There’s only one that looks bad and it’s not the beautiful bride.
Well that is bull. J was always publicly smarter and more stable than L even on the pod days she was condescending and let L know it, It has been discussed and noticed by most people on this thread , read back. I wouldnt be up either of their asses, just saying you can't know , L is clearly unstable and says ridiculous things, but we all know her for that and judge her on that. But J is deceiving to, ye shes a gorgeous bride and its her wedding week and I wish her well , but I for one do not agree with someone using the word ****** while slagging someone. It's rhe 21st century. And J definitely makes herself look shinny and politically correct to us, the message shows she's fake as duck. She would never say ****** slagging someone on her story. Maybe she should consider people's mental health and the fact half her friends are within that community. Wedding week or not, there's no excuse for her language. And the fact she apologiesd to L means she did do something. So you can all sit around with rose tinted glasses because she wore a pretty dress , but they 2 girls are as bad as eachother , and if J did nothing wrong or that she's ashamed of she would speak up because we all know she has never had a problem with it before, they are the same just L isn't intelligent enough to be that calculated

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Helz67, did you try justify Ls toxic narcissistic behavior stating that it’s just how she is, everyone knows she’s unstable?

If she’s known to be unstable then people shouldn’t believe anything she’s saying and she doesn’t have the right to harass and bully J because of her mental illness. L doesn’t want to change or to be better. Narcissists never do.

If J was so bad L would not be trying to reach out and push her way back into her life.

Reactions: 13
@Helz67, did you try justify Ls toxic narcissistic behavior stating that it’s just how she is, everyone knows she’s unstable?

If she’s known to be unstable then people shouldn’t believe anything she’s saying and she doesn’t have the right to harass and bully J because of her mental illness. L doesn’t want to change or to be better. Narcissists never do.

If J was so bad L would not be trying to reach out and push her way back into her life.
I do think Js snide remarks stepped up a lot in the last few months of the pod but so did Ls erratic behaviour. They just weren’t suited to each other anymore. They both just grew in different directions

Reactions: 13
Those rose tinted glassed must be superglued to your face 😂😂😂

Honestly - did you never notice J's bullying tendencies on the pod?! The passive aggressive sneery comments towards L and the often awkward atmosphere?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those rose tinted glassed must be superglued to your face 😂😂😂

Honestly - did you never notice J's bullying tendencies on the pod?! The passive aggressive sneery comments towards L and the often awkward atmosphere?!
Okay, but why are we judging J on how she was 3 years ago when it’s very obvious how much she’s evolved and grown since getting away from L.

And, if we are judging them on their behavior from 2 or 3 years ago, I wouldn’t blame her for being condescending her business partner who frequently came unprepared for the show, refusing to watch short videos or read about a topic and L constantly getting them cancelled on social media.

But here we are in 2023, L is in her apartment drunk and alone trying to insert herself into Js wedding and J was marrying the love of her life, in the most beautiful dress, in the most beautiful location surrounded by peers she doesn’t have to be embarrassed by or apologize on behalf of.

And Ls feeble attempt to ruin her big day amounted to nothing, much like L herself.

Reactions: 19
Okay, but why are we judging J on how she was 3 years ago when it’s very obvious how much she’s evolved and grown since getting away from L.
How do you know this? She doesn't give an insight to her personal life or relationship on her podcast, which is fine obviously it's not that type of podcast.

And, if we are judging them on their behavior from 2 or 3 years ago, I wouldn’t blame her for being condescending her business partner who frequently came unprepared for the show, refusing to watch short videos or read about a topic and L constantly getting them cancelled on social media.
J had a part in getting them 'cancelled' too - she was the one who made the comments about mens mental health/Movember and was very much part of the R podcast too.

Reactions: 8
Neither gal is free of fault, they both have done things publicly and no doubt privately that don’t paint them in a great light! Maybe J is still as bad as L but we just don’t see it so how can we comment, it’s all speculation and focusing on her actions of years ago and wondering is she the same, has she changed? But we can see L’s behaviour as she is still so public, so open and it’s clear that she has a deep bitterness to her and she’s no different to how she was five years ago! When I click into her stories, I may as well be watching her on Snapchat in 2018, it’s all the same drama, the same content, everyone else is at fault! And every now and then she brings Jenny up and threatens to do x, y and x - like for her own sake, she needs to move on, get over it!

Reactions: 26
How do you know this? She doesn't give an insight to her personal life or relationship on her podcast, which is fine obviously it's not that type of podcast.

J had a part in getting them 'cancelled' too - she was the one who made the comments about mens mental health/Movember and was very much part of the R podcast too.
There is a huge difference. J taking the higher road is admirable. If I were her I’d have not been able to contain myself, I’d constantly be posting back defending myself

Reactions: 12

Not at all justifying anything or making excuses acceptable. I'm talking about from our stand point of view , that L is publicly like that and talking on her stories about these things so we know that from her , never said anything about an excuse? Just stating a fact that she acts unstable and openly says it? What are you missing here? Also I never called anyone a narcissist or a liar. Just simply stated we don't know because we have never been told what happened between them. I wasn't sticking up for L cause personally I think she's a drain but just stating J has been them same but covers it and acts prim and proper. And that I was really disappointed at her snotty remarks on transgender people. But all in all they are both gobshites!
But your comment is sounding like you're justifying Just actions? Maybe you are her or a friend of?
---

But here we are in 2023, L is in her apartment drunk and alone trying to insert herself into Js wedding and J was marrying the love of her life, in the most beautiful dress, in the most beautiful location surrounded by peers she doesn’t have to be embarrassed by or apologize on behalf of.

And Ls feeble attempt to ruin her big day amounted to nothing, much like L herself.
How would you know she has changed? Do you know her personally? Also 2/3 years ago I didnt think she would be so dim minded to slag off people who identify as transgender and its something that she would have never said publicly but guess what she was doing that, a different person online than to who she really was , its giving fakeness!and as for being cancelled etc, she was right there with L egging her on doing the same!

All I'm saying is why are we so sure J is taking the high ground and not just to afraid to bite back because she knows she'll be outed? Like L Is gonna speak out sooner or later , and claims she has all this proof and I wouldnt put it past her to show us all the receipts

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
All I'm saying is why are we so sure J is taking the high ground and not just to afraid to bite back because she knows she'll be outed? Like L Is gonna speak out sooner or later , and claims she has all this proof and I wouldnt put it past her to show us all the receipts
Do you still think she will? Part of me is still hoping for the TELL ALL EPISODE.

Reactions: 9
This might have been already mentioned, but did anyone see L fall asleep when she was live on IG?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you still think she will? Part of me is still hoping for the TELL ALL EPISODE.
Probably ,if she reads here anyway amd sees all the support for J and how she's being made herself.
But depends if L is lying then she won't.
If she is telling the truth about J being sly then I'd say she will defo spill to defend herself

Reactions: 3
Probably ,if she reads here anyway amd sees all the support for J and how she's being made herself.
But depends if L is lying then she won't.
If she is telling the truth about J being sly then I'd say she will defo spill to defend herself
A tell all will be had. It wasn’t appropriate to release it on J’s wedding day though!

Reactions: 4
What I can’t unsee is the text L shared. Just a general comment. I can’t fathom why J would make up lies about someone and then send to L’s sisters. It’s all very weird. Like if I heard goss I would defo spread it but I wouldn’t make up tit that I knew was lies maybe it’s an odd sense of humor or something.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.