It Galz #17 two year since the split, and we still don't know tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick Recap:
  • It's around 2 and a half years since the It Galz split and we are still no closer to fully knowing what happened
  • At time of posting, both RedRoom & Lipstick Lessons Patreon numbers are hidden.

Reactions: 5
S & L seem to be stuck at the mental age of 16. Ok Shauna, we get it you have a dog. Doesn’t have to become your whole personality trait.
& L just grow up. You’re not gas, no one is laughing WITH you, they’re laughing AT you.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
For L to grow up that would require some level of self awareness. Generally thought the IT galz break up would push her there, nah i cant see her growing up at this point…

Reactions: 7
Red Room is getting mixed reviews due to lack of originality but positive when compared to Lipstick Lessons due to better structure of each podcast episode and Jenny seems to be doing well for herself regardless of the notions she tends to have

Lindsay has a new friend it seems who happens to be over 10 years younger - not a problem in terms of the age difference itself but it speaks more about her maturity that she always seems to be hanging out with people 10-15 years younger than her - possibly to fill a void since she's not friends with Jenny.

Reactions: 9
But like what was the first few minutes? So strange and all over the place, like the middle of a conversation with her and some randomer

Reactions: 1
IMG_4643.jpeg

now the podcast she’s a guest on is called “and that’s why we’re not together” so kinda a click baity title at first glance. it doesn’t seem to be a dedicated “tell all” but I’m 5 minutes in and she’s talking ItGalz. Will report back if more tea is spilled

Reactions: 4
That's Dave McSavages podcast with his ex wife...the title refers to their previous relationship.

Reactions: 3
Lindsay won the court case Jenny took against her. Seems like it was an injunction to stop Lindsay speaking about Jenny
---
That's Dave McSavages podcast with his ex wife...the title refers to their previous relationship.
Yeah sorry I worded my original wrong. When I said title of pod I meant like the overall name similar to ItGalz, Red Room etc. thanks 🙏 explained it so much better than me
---
Basically the fight involved her ex and she won’t ever speak of it because her and Jenny were friends for ten years and she knows Jenny could have photos of her and release them of her doing god knows what
---
Yep she’s talking about urinating in someone’s mouth 😂 I’m out 🫡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She won’t tell the full story because it puts her in a bad light ,she’s full of tit and comes across thick as duck on the Dave pod ,talking like she’s a professional stand up now hahaha her jokes are just highly sexualized comments, pissing in mouths and breastfeeding men.

Reactions: 8
Lindsay won the court case Jenny took against her. Seems like it was an injunction to stop Lindsay speaking about Jenny
---

Yeah sorry I worded my original wrong. When I said title of pod I meant like the overall name similar to ItGalz, Red Room etc. thanks 🙏 explained it so much better than me
---
Basically the fight involved her ex and she won’t ever speak of it because her and Jenny were friends for ten years and she knows Jenny could have photos of her and release them of her doing god knows what
---
Yep she’s talking about urinating in someone’s mouth 😂 I’m out 🫡
Falling out with and losing a friend of ten years over a man 🙄who turned out to be a douche bag anyways

Reactions: 6
Wait what boyfriend was this
I can’t remember his name but the older rich fella. There is a picture of him at a party wearing a gilet. She never posted a picture of him or identified him really as far as I remember.

I don’t think he approved of the real Lindsay per se. She lost her usual tell-all don’t give a duck attitude, and her job and best friend along with it. She changed her whole style for him. He would have been the reason behind the shawl era.

Herself and Luna moved into his apartment. Lindsay thought she was living the high life, but it really looked like it was a sad existence for her.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.