It Galz #17 two year since the split, and we still don't know tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah the state of those bleeping boxers hanging out of her trousers, are they her son's underwear again? Very weird.
Yeah never got the whole thing with Evan and all the women falling all over him. He must have a massive C*ck or a fast tongue 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I switched on the live heard her say she was off to collect her daughter from school & that she might find a man there & then said ugh no, I’d rather a man that works and isn’t collect his kid from school, then she started twerking & I noped out. But like does she know that the majority of parents there are most likely working from home & have just popped out quickly to collect their kids.. unlike herself who doesn’t actually work.

Reactions: 13
He's definitely not a knacker he's from bayside as far as I'm aware. And as if J would entertain a knacker😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Lindsay starting some drama with Shauna in her recent stories or did I miss something? Shauna is now private!

Over cookies? It’s clearly a joke lol
Don't know though. It's the comment about jealousy follows her everywhere. Maybe she's just feeding into the tattle speculations that her relationship with Shauna will blow up soon.

I don't know what their relationship is like though but who cares if they both made cookies or rice Crispie cakes. Is this their banter?

Don't know though. It's the comment about jealousy follows her everywhere. Maybe she's just feeding into the tattle speculations that her relationship with Shauna will blow up soon.

I don't know what their relationship is like though but who cares if they both made cookies or rice Crispie cakes. Is this their banter?
errrrrrrm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.