It Galz #17 two year since the split, and we still don't know tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not think Lindsay has ever understood how she is coming across.

She needs to accept the unfair reality that if you are an over the top personality, people will pass remark on you. Its an unfortunate downside of being a fun person. Your friends/business partners/family will chat tit about you because you are a big personality.

2/3 years ago Lindsay was fighting with teenagers on Instagram live one minute and then wearing shawls because of her overbearing boyfriend the next. The reality is that your rather blunt and dark humoured friend Jenny is going to comment on this wild behaviour and probably in an outrageous way. Shes also going to gossip about her boyfriend, because she is a huge gossip... hence the podcast.

She was obviously hurt by Jenny but the response and retaliation has been so much worse. I think she knows her reaction has lost her income and her access to other influencers/friends like Courtney, James etc. Thats why she's so bitter..

A life lesson is to always delay your reactions - cutting Jenny off the Itgalz accounts was a real downfall. Another life lesson is that people will not be on your side if you retaliate too aggressively. She has obviously not learned these lessons despite living a very colourful life.

Like Lindsay had so much in her favour... even the court was in her favour... but she just cant seem to grasp why barely anyone takes her side. Hint to Lindsay: you're acting extremely unhinged.

Reactions: 14
The wedding looked stunning, I wonder was there much of a party after? Haven’t seen any pictures at all of dancing/later on in the night. Seemed to be a quiet one. That made me think she might be expecting ? Not the pic before people come for me !!
She was posting pics of pints of Guinness the next day, clearly she’s not pregnant. And if she was she will announce it. She will more than likely be pregnant in the next year or two. Can we drop this it’s the most boring thing to speculate???

Reactions: 25
I found all of the wedding content very over posed and cringe. Like everything was done for Instagram

Reactions: 11
I assume the Carrie poem is the poem Carrie (SATC) read at the wedding that Big answered the phone when she was reading it.

Reactions: 4
Tread title suggestion: J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. We still haven't a clue why their friendship blew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
does anyone know if they ever see eachother around Malahide? Also how was the most recent LL?
Doesn’t J not live somewhere in Marino/Griffith Avenue area? Or am I totally off. Obviously dont intend to doxx her but like theyd be as likely to bump into each other in town one night as anything

Reactions: 3
Yes that's it...I think she should had something more original
Ehh, I think it works. Like, J isn’t super original. Same goes for her wedding pics looking contrived, I think it works for her because she is v contrived. I wouldn’t have expected ‘wholesome/natural’ from her. And I think Evan prob looks a bit uncomfortable because he’s used to being the one behind the camera.

Reactions: 11
The work ethic difference between the two of them in a nutshell. J having an episode ready even on her week off and L regularly can’t get pods out on time or at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Wtf are her outfits. Like imagine her at the school gates, you’d be ushering your child away from them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.