It Galz #17 two year since the split, and we still don't know tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The makeup artist has 30k followers. She posted on her public page. If it's a head move by lindsay, then the makeup artist did wrong by jenny too. I think L is a spiteful cow by the way but the makeup artist posted first.
The difference is the makeup artist was an invited guest.. who presumably took the photo herself.

Also, can people please read back over the thread before re:sharing already shared info/pics or asking basic questions that are answered…

Reactions: 9
It is strange that only a few days ago L was supposedly doing a tell all about the whole thing then she's on stories congratulating them. It'd really be better if she just stuck to one thing either way lol

Reactions: 11
The makeup artist posted it so Lindsay didn't actually do anything sneaky. I'm kind of glad she didn't sink so low. The outrage on Jenny's behalf was funny.
It's still pathetic, it's not sincere at all so it just makes her look bad

Reactions: 12
L - what an evil tormented soul - I’ve had the displeasure of crossing paths with her in a negative manner. She is evil to the very core and tried to destroy my life and frame me for things I didn’t do when I was already going through a challenging time. I won’t be answering Q’s on that. But know that she will stop at nothing and there’s a real evil in her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Apologies-stupid presumption and you’re all right it’s not good to speculate

Reactions: 4
I don't follow along with either of them much since itgalz but Jesus, Jenny looked incredible, one of the best bridal looks I've ever seen down to hair, dress and make up. Fab setting too. Just beautiful. One of the most standout brides I've ever seen if I'm being honest.

Reactions: 26
L - what an evil tormented soul - I’ve had the displeasure of crossing paths with her in a negative manner. She is evil to the very core and tried to destroy my life and frame me for things I didn’t do when I was already going through a challenging time. I won’t be answering Q’s on that. But know that she will stop at nothing and there’s a real evil in her.
Omg Ramona, dat u?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think the whole set up and especially Jenny was totally stunning… but every pic/video I get such a weird empty feeling off it. It really doesn’t feel like wedding happy photos. Jenny moves so unnaturally and posed,,, like sooo aware of the cameras and looking good,,,, feel like she would have been as happy just going registry office?

Reactions: 9
J is such a sexy bride!!
Screenshot_20231112-185924_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112-185718_Instagram.jpg

The entire thing looked stunning - the dress, the intimate guest list, the cake, the venue, the make up & hair, the vibes...

J nailed this.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.