It Galz #17 two year since the split, and we still don't know tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I was right about the dress. What a strange thing for the MUA to do. It’s not even a photo of her work like.
In a way I feel bad for L having to watch it all, three years ago she would have been there, likely as maid of honour.
on the other hand absolutely no reason to post that. Move on

Reactions: 6
Jenny looks so stunning! I hope she had a fab day and Lindsays antics during the week didnt reach her!

Reactions: 15
Well I was right about the dress. What a strange thing for the MUA to do. It’s not even a photo of her work like.
In a way I feel bad for L having to watch it all, three years ago she would have been there, likely as maid of honour.
on the other hand absolutely no reason to post that. Move on
I don’t feel bad for her at all. It’s a direct consequence of her own actions that Jenny cut her out and moved on without her. Jenny really came into herself and blossomed and flourished while L is still the same toxic narcissistic liar.

She really tried to sabotage Js special day, because she’s seething with jealousy.

Reactions: 12
I used to love it galz and both of them individually.. however when they separated I gravitated towards Jenny and subbed to her podcast… she has thrived over the last two years both in her personal and career…. She matured … hope Lindsay finds herself and does the same

Reactions: 11
just quoting myself as I was wrong on this! Someone posted it publicly & to be fair she has similar follower count to Lindsay.
Yeah, but that person was invited to the weddding and is clearly a friend and cares for J and E! I don’t think she should have shared it but it’s very different to L sharing it after her antics this week and her clear bitterness towards J!

Reactions: 4
What was Lindsay thinking...even if she hadn't made that tirade about spilling the tea, posting a photo of Jenny to her story is so disingenuous. Feels like she's careening towards a full on meltdown.

Jenny looked stunning, can't wait to see the full length photos

Reactions: 5
What was the make up picture L put up about , was it some sort of dig at J's wedding make up?

Reactions: 2
No it’s still pretty bad… none of us would have seen without L
The makeup artist has 30k followers. She posted on her public page. If it's a head move by lindsay, then the makeup artist did wrong by jenny too. I think L is a spiteful cow by the way but the makeup artist posted first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jenny is genuinely the most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen oh my goddddd that dress is the dress of dreams!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.