It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s because you can do arts + a science/STEM degree, the schools are very strict from what I’ve heard.

Yes if my memory serves me correctly you don't apply "Arts" when you go to Trinity. You choose the specific arts subjects you want to do when you apply to CAO - could be double or single honours. It's just a way of making Trinity seem more prestigious and inflating points for certain subjects to seem prestigious. This is a known thing some colleges do which is frowned upon - creating really specific courses for CAO that will have high points to try and make them look prestigious. Also it's worse for the students cos entering "Arts" gives students a lot of flexibility and they don't have to pick subjects way in advance in 6th year. Jenny is too thick to know any of this. The fact she went to Trinity suits her tbh because she is so condescending and thinks she is better than other people.

Lindsay is out again. Let this week be an example to anyone on the 'poor Lindsay she is a single mother' bandwagon. She is grand. I'm a single renter earning a decent ish wage for Dublin but if I had three nights in one week (I'd need to be 21 again), I'd need to know well in advance so I can budget. Lindsay is fine money wise.

Reactions: 15
She said on a recent pod her parents would collect her kids and take them to school, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did her weekly good shop also

Reactions: 8
She said on a recent pod her parents would collect her kids and take them to school, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did her weekly good shop also
Lest we forget that L mam brought her to a meeting about getting a mortgage! At her big ol age!

Reactions: 5
Is it because she refuses to do it or because her parents are overbearing? Maybe a mix of both
I think she’s just dependent on people to do everything for her. She’s never had to grow up because someone sweeps in to save the day. Her parents might be overbearing but she sets no limits because I think she wants to be taken care of. Lol like that story of her mom just barging into her flat (and trashing her vibrator lmao). I would be livid and that’s a huge boundary but Lindsay seems to treat it as a trade off for everything they do for her. Setting limits means she has to get off her ass so I think she doesn’t care enough to just do adult things herself. Hence maybe why she hangs out with young 20s who can relate to ‘mammy and daddy coming into my room without knocking’.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t think we can expect constant goss from LL or J’s vlogs etc. I enjoy LL when it’s chatty and an easy listen. Keeps me company during lunch or when I’m cleaning. I remember happened with it galz too. Them saying people can’t expect non stop goss and juice. Funny L said about Evan being rude. In the vlogs I’ve seen him in he does come across very unpleasant.
He really has to be the one of the most unfortunate looking men in Ireland 🤣🤣 a cranky, squinty runt with a severely inflated ego. I mean, she has to only be with him for “clout”? And by clout, that must mean buying podcast award entries for yourself, cosying up to his rash of dullard model “friends”who’d suck his dick because he is a self taught photographer working for local trash “fashion” mags and national papers with plummeting readership figures. She grates on me, forgot how much as I hadn’t looked at her page since it galz ran its course. Now she’s in her thirties trotting around in second hand cringe inducing reels shot l in north Dublin train stations in whatever ugly aesthetic trend outfits she’s unsuccessfully tried to copy from the teens on TikTok and sounds from
the criticism here that she is just spouting QANON and Reddit comments on her pod? 💅🏼 witch PLEEEEEAASE. Also, someone needs to tell her she does not have the face for slicked back hair or up dos. She looks like a leek, it’s so not a lewk hon. Moley. Their equally overinflated egos suit each other, I guess. That is my Ted talk. Good night 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He really has to be the one of the most unfortunate looking men in Ireland 🤣🤣 a cranky, squinty runt with a severely inflated ego. I mean, she has to only be with him for “clout”? And by clout, that must mean buying podcast award entries for yourself, cosying up to his rash of dullard model “friends”who’d suck his dick because he is a self taught photographer working for local trash “fashion” mags and national papers with plummeting readership figures. She grates on me, forgot how much as I hadn’t looked at her page since it galz ran its course. Now she’s in her thirties trotting around in second hand cringe inducing reels shot l in north Dublin train stations in whatever ugly aesthetic trend outfits she’s unsuccessfully tried to copy from the teens on TikTok and sounds from
the criticism here that she is just spouting QANON and Reddit comments on her pod? 💅🏼 witch PLEEEEEAASE. Also, someone needs to tell her she does not have the face for slicked back hair or up dos. She looks like a leek, it’s so not a lewk hon. Moley. Their equally overinflated egos suit each other, I guess. That is my Ted talk. Good night 😇
U ok hun? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does one go from typing “cosying up to his rash dullard model friends” to “moley.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
While we're getting things off our chests this fine morning 💅 I don't like L's hair with the blonde bits. Love it brown all over and without the stennos! Looks SO much healthier and just suits her better really.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
While we're getting things off our chests this fine morning 💅 I don't like L's hair with the blonde bits. Love it brown all over and without the stennos! Looks SO much healthier and just suits her better really.
Agree! I hate those random front blonde bits on everyone though

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Because MOLEY MOLEY was all I saw with the scraped back hair and the tragic attempts at sexpot open lips hahahaa

never better witch 💅🏼

His rash OF dullard model friends 😇
I was actually loving your rant & comparisons, but then I got to “Moley” & you lost me.
She can hardly do anything about a mole, & why would she? We all have them!

But I’m all here for the rest of the rant!

& “Sex pot open lips” 🤣 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'she looks like a leek'

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

“Now she’s in her thirties trotting around in second hand cringe inducing reels shot l in north Dublin train stations in whatever ugly aesthetic trend outfits she’s unsuccessfully tried to copy from the teens on TikTok”

I’m speechless at the accuracy of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was actually loving your rant & comparisons, but then I got to “Moley” & you lost me.
She can hardly do anything about a mole, & why would she? We all have them!

But I’m all here for the rest of the rant!

& “Sex pot open lips” 🤣 👏🏻
One man’s trash is another’s man’s treasure, I guess 😇 worked for Cindy Crawford. However, thick thighs is no model. Accentuating moley moley and the blown up lips, unflattering, aging eyeliner and the unjustifiable “trinners for winners” overinflated ego doesn’t do it for me. She just grates on me, I hadn’t seen the b8tchtit’s insta in a long time and decided to bring my visceral reaction and second hand cringe about her here. The scraped back hair, the sh8t dresses, the jutting out only fansesque posing chin, the reels, the ego, all of it, everything 😇😇😇😇 hate it all unapologetically 💕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
One man’s trash is another’s man’s treasure, I guess 😇 worked for Cindy Crawford. However, thick thighs is no model. Accentuating moley moley and the blown up lips, unflattering, aging eyeliner and the unjustifiable “trinners for winners” overinflated ego doesn’t do it for me. She just grates on me, I hadn’t seen the b8tchtit’s insta in a long time and decided to bring my visceral reaction and second hand cringe about her here. The scraped back hair, the sh8t dresses, the jutting out only fansesque posing chin, the reels, the ego, all of it, everything 😇😇😇😇 hate it all unapologetically 💕
Wow. Just wow.

😂 😂 😂 😂

What are your thoughts on Lindsay?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.