It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J's sly digs in about L's Smeg fridge and how they a waste of money and breaking all the time šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s a reachšŸ˜… No mention of the sly digs from L talking about who would win in a scrap between her & J, or Shauna saying ā€œIt Galzā€ not even 5 mins into the Pod ā€¦ Itā€™s been a year now, & L STILL blatantly drags Jā€™s name every opportunity she gets, and J canā€™t even mention overpriced shite kitchen appliances.

Reactions: 22
Thatā€™s a reachšŸ˜… No mention of the sly digs from L talking about who would win in a scrap between her & J, or Shauna saying ā€œIt Galzā€ not even 5 mins into the Pod ā€¦ Itā€™s been a year now, & L STILL blatantly drags Jā€™s name every opportunity she gets, and J canā€™t even mention overpriced shite kitchen appliances.
Yeah I found it funny a few times but it's every episode now that she's slagging J. She's only doing it in jest in fairness but I'd say J wasn't happy when they were talking about sex with Evan. Especially since L has actually rode him.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it's petty that she keeps mentioning her and throwing digs but it's kinda gas. I just hope L is gonna spill the tea at some stage about the split šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Reactions: 5
Yeah I found it funny a few times but it's every episode now that she's slagging J. She's only doing it in jest in fairness but I'd say J wasn't happy when they were talking about sex with Evan. Especially since L has actually rode him.
Jesus what was she saying about sex with Evan?

It doesnt matter really i guess, no matter what the angle, talking about sex ith your ex-friends fiance - who you've previously rode, shrieks of jealousy and insecurity from Lindsay

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s like getting in a new relationship, but constantly talking about your ex.. Theres no malice but eventually it just gets sad. Sheā€™s clearly still hurt & should definitely give therapy another go.
Yeah it's petty that she keeps mentioning her and throwing digs but it's kinda gas. I just hope L is gonna spill the tea at some stage about the split šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
If the tea on the split was gonna show L in a good light & J as the villain, Shauna or her wouldā€™ve already spilled, Or at least one of the many profiles on here from Lā€™s camp, as this is completely anon & would be hard to prove..

Reactions: 9
If the tea on the split was gonna show L in a good light & J as the villain, Shauna or her wouldā€™ve already spilled, Or at least one of the many profiles on here from Lā€™s camp, as this is completely anon & would be hard to prove..
Very true.

Also, on a side note, L doesn't do a whole lot of promotion for the pod at all?! Like the Discord is completely dead. I don't get why she doesn't put effort into the simple stuff.

Jesus what was she saying about sex with Evan?
They were doing shag, marry kill between Evan, L's recent ex and Jimmy

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I do hate the overdone conspiracies of redroom, they remind me of 20 year old tiktokers. Despite this, I think Lindsay is getting away with a lot - people disliking RR almost automatically makes them feel they prefer Lindsay, but Lindsay is still just as petty. Iā€™m quite convinced most of the users here ā€œfrom her campā€, are actually her. Hence the lack of LL marketing on insta; the marketing is done on tattle. I am very sure of this. Side note - bitching (or even talking) about your ex best friends fiancĆ© reminds me of junior cert behaviour

Reactions: 17
I do hate the overdone conspiracies of redroom, they remind me of 20 year old tiktokers. Despite this, I think Lindsay is getting away with a lot - people disliking RR almost automatically makes them feel they prefer Lindsay, but Lindsay is still just as petty. Iā€™m quite convinced most of the users here ā€œfrom her campā€, are actually her. Hence the lack of LL marketing on insta; the marketing is done on tattle. I am very sure of this. Side note - bitching (or even talking) about your ex best friends fiancĆ© reminds me of junior cert behaviour
Very interesting - I definitely think that L has commented here and probably her sisters too.

Also, L's guest tomorrow is her mum.

Reactions: 2
Very interesting - I definitely think that L has commented here and probably her sisters too.

Also, L's guest tomorrow is her mum.
Ah yeah do you not remember the time her sister was home from spain and someone came on here trolling everyone lol. Deffo her and her sister drunk.

Reactions: 4
Such sell out vibes from j after so many pops about influencers and influencer tripsšŸ¤£
To be fair, I slag the tit out of influencers (hi, tattle), but would I sell my Granny on insta for the cash they're getting. We're in a cost of living crisis gals, my integrity is definitely for sale if anyone is buying šŸ¤‘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
J's sly digs in about L's Smeg fridge and how they a waste of money and breaking all the time šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I see Roz has one too, Jenny has always been unable to help herself throwing jabs like that. Like most people wouldnā€™t mention the fridge if your fiancĆ©s best friend has one and you have no actual experience of it being shite.

Reactions: 5
I see Roz has one too, Jenny has always been unable to help herself throwing jabs like that. Like most people wouldnā€™t mention the fridge if your fiancĆ©s best friend has one and you have no actual experience of it being shite.
Extreme reaching here - like a person cant complain about a brand theyā€™ve had a bad experience with without it being an attack on everyone who uses that brand??! Like itā€™s a fridge, i doubt roz would be deeply upset Jenny said she heard itā€™s shite! And itā€™s hardly a dig at Lindsey either?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Extreme reaching here - like a person cant complain about a brand theyā€™ve has a bad experience with without it being an attack on everyone who uses that brand??! Like itā€™s a fridge, i doubt roz would be deeply upset Jenny said she heard itā€™s shite! And itā€™s hardly a dig at Lindsey either?!
She probably heard from Roz herself how shite they are

Reactions: 8
Interesting post history. Not subtle though

Reactions: 1
Her Smeg kettle literally broke and she told us that she shouldnā€™t have gone for style over substance. Have a genuine review of a product and told us to just go for the oul cheap reliable product. something a lot of people complain about influencers doing is not giving negative reviews but when one does, it HAS to have a hidden meaning ? Lads yous are absolutely REACHING if you think J is using her broken kettle as an excuse to shade L having a Smeg fridge šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 31
I grew up with Jenny, I mean we met as kids - I remember inviting her over to my house after school one day and as we sat in my kitchen having dinner I saw her side eyeing my mam's SMEG fridge. I thought nothing of it at first, but the next day in school she kept making all these sly jabs at me like 'Oh my lunch is so cold today, I bet that wouldn't be the case if I had a SMEG fridge!' and then laughing in a snide way. I didn't really understand why she was suddenly being so condescending and talking down to me but I gave her the benefit of the doubt - she was my friend after all .....Or was she just cosplaying as my friend?

The next day at school Jenny wasn't in and I got talking to a group of cool indie girls from my class. I asked their advice and they actually told me that they too used to be friends with Jenny, but it turned out that one by one she had also made snarky remarks about their SMEG fridges too!

One of the girls even said she had brought Jenny to her sister's engagement party in their house, and as soon as Jenny noticed they had a SMEG fridge in their kitchen Jenny had tapped a champagne glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention and then announced that she was happy for the couple and all but their fridge was shite. Another girl had asked Jenny to contribute to her zine, and on publication day Jenny produced an 1000 word hit piece on SMEG fridges. It utterly destroyed the vibe of the zine. They knew at that moment they could never be friends with her. They told me I was actually her only friend in the class.

I knew what I had to do. When Jenny was back in school the next day I told her I couldn't take her throwing jabs at SMEG appliances anymore and I was ending our friendship for good.

They say to this day she still has no friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I grew up with Jenny, I mean we met as kids - I remember inviting her over to my house after school one day and as we sat in my kitchen having dinner I saw her side eyeing my mam's SMEG fridge. I thought nothing of it at first, but the next day in school she kept making all these sly jabs at me like 'Oh my lunch is so cold today, I bet that wouldn't be the case if I had a SMEG fridge!' and then laughing in a snide way. I didn't really understand why she was suddenly being so condescending and talking down to me but I gave her the benefit of the doubt - she was my friend after all .....Or was she just cosplaying as my friend?

The next day at school Jenny wasn't in and I got talking to a group of cool indie girls from my class. I asked their advice and they actually told me that they too used to be friends with Jenny, but it turned out that one by one she had also made snarky remarks about their SMEG fridges too!

One of the girls even said she had brought Jenny to her sister's engagement party in their house, and as soon as Jenny noticed they had a SMEG fridge in their kitchen Jenny had tapped a champagne glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention and then announced that she was happy for the couple and all but their fridge was shite. Another girl had asked Jenny to contribute to her zine, and on publication day Jenny produced an 1000 word hit piece on SMEG fridges. It utterly destroyed the vibe of the zine. They knew at that moment they could never be friends with her. They told me I was actually her only friend in the class.

I knew what I had to do. When Jenny was back in school the next day I told her I couldn't take her throwing jabs at SMEG appliances anymore and I was ending our friendship for good.

They say to this day she still has no friends.
Omg, Lindsay is that you? So brave of you to finally speak your truth hun xox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.