It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think everyone can watch it on Youtube - not just subscribers
Seeing as the video is 'unlisted' I don't think that it is intentional for anyone to be able to watch it. Unlisted means if you have the link you can watch it, but you'd have to be subscribed to her Patreon to get the link - It's a post to be unlocked on her homepage. So if you're sharing a (paywalled but open once you have it) link on a forum it's sharing the content for free. Which, yano I don't care enough about L's content to get up in arms about - I just thought I'd tell ye that's how that works incase you didn't realise. I know the x-galz used to have a lot of unlisted vids and streams on YouTube but they were just never linked here publicly. It's really not a perfect system to use un-listed links for paywall content because there's always a risk of the link being shared.

Reactions: 4
Seeing as the video is 'unlisted' I don't think that it is intentional for anyone to be able to watch it. Unlisted means if you have the link you can watch it, but you'd have to be subscribed to her Patreon to get the link - It's a post to be unlocked on her homepage. So if you're sharing a (paywalled but open once you have it) link on a forum it's sharing the content for free. Which, yano I don't care enough about L's content to get up in arms about - I just thought I'd tell ye that's how that works incase you didn't realise. I know the x-galz used to have a lot of unlisted vids and streams on YouTube but they were just never linked here publicly. It's really not a perfect system to use un-listed links for paywall content because there's always a risk of the link being shared.
Ohhh, no I didn't realise this at all...😬

My god I couldn't even listen to the promo it was so bad. Who wants to listen to Shuana, those comments make you think she has the intelligence of a goldfish.

Can't imagine this will push her numbers up, meanwhile J has somehow managed to creep back near the 1100 mark.
so glad i didnt subscribe to the pod now.........

Reactions: 4
Ah sure look, it's all about intention and you didn't know.
No, I really didn't.
I wonder can L see that I've shared it?!

As much as we may like/dislike L, I wouldn't knowingly share content that was behind a paywall, it's a little unfair.

Reactions: 1
No, I really didn't.
I wonder can L see that I've shared it?!

As much as we may like/dislike L, I wouldn't knowingly share content that was behind a paywall, it's a little unfair.
No don't worry she won't know who shared the link - she could see data on the sources of traffic to the link e.g The website the link was posted to - but not who posted the link.

Don't sweat it gal, if you really wanted you could always ask the mods to remove the comment because you didn't realise you were posting paywalled content, otherwise I'm sure L can just report it herself anyway on her own tattle account(s) if she wants to.

Reactions: 2
J's sly digs in about L's Smeg fridge and how they a waste of money and breaking all the time 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.