It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Regardless of whether Jenny has (god forbid) been seen with FBG at an event, I think considering how gracefully they dealt with the split, and how hard and consistently they worked after it, they deserve to be at these events - mingling. Yeah they used to be “anti fluencer” (years ago, in a different era basically) - people change. Her change is reflected in her podcast, which is not my style at all, but you can see her try distance herself from the it galz brand as much as possible. Similar to e.g. Disney channel actors trying to move in a different direction, and be taken more seriously.
In saying that, I also think L has turned it around and is doing better. Jenny has just done it in a more mature and respectable way, which I can’t help but remember whenever I see a daft post about a pic with FBG or evans AirPods or her not having many friends. Weirdly, most of these consistent posters have - shock - only ever posted on this thread before - about J negatively

Reactions: 6
I doubt there’s major money in collabs but I could be wrong. I could see J release a product that’s where the money seems to be now anyway.
To make big money influencing/podcasting you'd have to do a combination of things - Patreon, affiliate links, releasing your own (whitelisted or otherwise) product, doing a collaboration with an established brand, releasing your own merch, live shows, Adsense from YouTube, YouTube sponsorships, insta sponsored posts and if you're on TikTok you could also do paid sponsorships here too. So the more exposure and followers you get, the more opportunity you'd have to create additional income streams. If J is a micro influencer but makes 6k+ a month that's a pretty decent starting point

When ItGalz were at their prime they were making sickening monthly money from Patreon, live shows, merch, sponsorships and were also brand ambassadors IIRC. Who knows what else they had planned (Likely a SoSu product collab). Honestly if it hadn't all gone to tit I'd say they'd be minted now.

Exactly. Regardless of whether Jenny has (god forbid) been seen with FBG at an event, I think considering how gracefully they dealt with the split, and how hard and consistently they worked after it, they deserve to be at these events - mingling. Yeah they used to be “anti fluencer” (years ago, in a different era basically) - people change. Her change is reflected in her podcast, which is not my style at all, but you can see her try distance herself from the it galz brand as much as possible. Similar to e.g. Disney channel actors trying to move in a different direction, and be taken more seriously.
In saying that, I also think L has turned it around and is doing better. Jenny has just done it in a more mature and respectable way, which I can’t help but remember whenever I see a daft post about a pic with FBG or evans AirPods or her not having many friends. Weirdly, most of these consistent posters have - shock - only ever posted on this thread before - about J negatively
Yep also not into Jenny's podcast at all but I just have to give credit where credit is due. I would do the same to L.

Reactions: 3
Until very recently I worked in influencer marketing/PR and micro influencers hardly type make any money from brand deals unless they’re a very niche type of influencer working with a very niche interest type of company. So unless Jenny has aspirations to be an influencer that aren’t finance related she is wasting her time and would be much smarter putting more focus into her Patreon. Also I don’t mean this in an ageist way either purely just facts but influencing is a young persons game! The core demographic fashion/beauty type influencers Jenny is trying to be is very much a teen/20 something market. As Jenny gets older podcasting from a financial POV should be so much more of a priority than influencing.

Also, Jenny and Lindsay have both always been trend hoppers. The amount of tit they’d change their minds on and back track on in It Galz days was mad. I don’t know why Jenny being pro influencers is shocking to any of you. In the same way I don’t know why Lindsay having a 2 grand mirror was ever shocking to any of you. Let them both be the hypocrites they’ve both to some degree have always been, it’s entertaining. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
god I don’t know how Lindsay can listen to her mum wishing Riloh’s dad all the best, a man who more or less abandoned her grandson and left her daughter to raise a child alone… I get she’s a ‘good Christian’ but come on!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
god I don’t know how Lindsay can listen to her mum wishing Riloh’s dad all the best, a man who more or less abandoned her grandson and left her daughter to raise a child alone… I get she’s a ‘good Christian’ but come on!
I thought the same!
She must be a very forgiving Christian woman 'cause this is the same fella that literally assaulted L on the way to their wedding.

I like L's mum but between Itgalz and LL she has been on the pods like 5 times now. Think that's enough really considering that it's mostly about the same topics.

Reactions: 9
I thought the same!
She must be a very forgiving Christian woman 'cause this is the same fella that literally assaulted L on the way to their wedding.

I like L's mum but between Itgalz and LL she has been on the pods like 5 times now. Think that's enough really considering that it's mostly about the same topics.
I remember the story about him throwing her out of the car and stuff like that … Jesus

• Wow
I’d say this really messes with Lindsay’s head when she’s trying to cope in toxic relationships with men. It’s been drilled into her to ‘forgive’ and ‘understand’, no wonder she is always in on again off again situations.

Reactions: 16
Loling at all the commenters losing their minds that people find it funny that Jenny is in a pic with FBG 🤣
It's gas. Just was having a giggle at it and getting essay responses. Seems to have touched a nerve. Of course it's hilarious she is posing in a pic with FBG. I am sure Jenny knows that herself. They have definitely slagged FBG by name a few times. I would also get a little giggle out of it if it was Lindsey in the pic. It wasn't that deep.

Listen to Lipstick Lessons on my morning walk this morning…
It really seems like L wants to be civil with J and forgive?! But will J?!?

Reactions: 4
I’d say this really messes with Lindsay’s head when she’s trying to cope in toxic relationships with men. It’s been drilled into her to ‘forgive’ and ‘understand’, no wonder she is always in on again off again situations.
Yeah I think you could tell that L really just wanted her mam to say “duck him” like every other Irish mammy would. I actually felt for her. I wouldn’t be able to cope with my mam saying he was great for buying Riloh a jersey after not seeing or paying for her for 12 years. And blaming everything on him being young. Lindsay was young too but she was left to raise a child when he fucked off like.

I really like Lindsay’s mam, she’s a lady. I don’t believe in god but I do think religion at it’score can be so nice and Lindsay’s mam has that. Like she just believes in loving and caring and forgiveness.

I liked that she admitted that she regrets putting the kids in the hands of others re the religious camps etc. too.

lindsay has so much religious trauma fromher upbringing, the way she describes her mam from her youth is SO different to the womanwe hear on the pod. Maybe she was more fanatical about religion in the past?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm all for being nice & forgiving and live and let live etc but I thought it was madness hearing her speak that way about rilohs dad. What kind of mother would say that about someone who has hurt her daughter and grandson and left longterm damage particularly to her grandson. He's bought him a jersey in 13 years and she was trying to praise him for it. Sorry but that's just wrong and I don't know many other mams that would think like that.

Reactions: 13
I'm all for being nice & forgiving and live and let live etc but I thought it was madness hearing her speak that way about rilohs dad. What kind of mother would say that about someone who has hurt her daughter and grandson and left longterm damage particularly to her grandson. He's bought him a jersey in 13 years and she was trying to praise him for it. Sorry but that's just wrong and I don't know many other mams that would think like that.
No other mam would think like that. I’m still with my kids father and my mam still hates him for getting me pregnant so young 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s pretty irresponsible of Jimmy to post photos of Luna in her school uniform online, like people already know where L lives now we know exactly what school her child is in???

• Wow
I think it’s pretty irresponsible of Jimmy to post photos of Luna in her school uniform online, like people already know where L lives now we know exactly what school her child is in???
What's Jimmy's username?

ETA: Not that I want to see Luna in uniform, I think it's madness uploading that. Just looking for a nose on Jimmy's Insta

Reactions: 2
Oh come on, they aren't actually celebs like. Just vaguely known people online, no weirder than the other 1000 parents posting their kids first day back 😂
What do you think will happen!?

• Sad
On Lindsay’s pod of ten things that helped her mental health she mentions letting go of negative energy with people and making up. Did she do that on purpose to put it out there for Jenny? Or was it just to get us talking

Reactions: 5
On Lindsay’s pod of ten things that helped her mental health she mentions letting go of negative energy with people and making up. Did she do that on purpose to put it out there for Jenny? Or was it just to get us talking
Hilarious. I’d say Lindsay is one of the most negative people you could be around. Her energy would be draining.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Holy tit. I only recently discovered RR podcast and was loving it. Had no idea who J or L were. Stumbled across these threads this morning and it's now almost dinner time . what a wild ride Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.