It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you call reading off a wiki page research then okay she does a tonne of research
Are you subscribed to red room? Whilst the eps are def very clunky at times theres a fair bit more info that just 'whats on wikipedia'. The double standard that lindsay can throw out badly planned and badly recorded podcasts and do basically half the work she promises to, yet jenny gets hammered for pulling info from online (which considered how consistent she is across multiple platforms is the only real thing to poke at minus her zero friends hehe) is actually comical. At the end of the day shes not an investigative journalist lol shes a podcaster and will assume that alot of topics are new to people

People are giving Jenny a hard time for doing a podcast on Princess Diana and 'not researching it enough', yet it's ok for Lindsay to take topic/guest suggestions from here? That's way lazier imo. It was me that suggested Hope, and I thought she would be more suited to Jenny as she had Jenny Keane on and the Only Fans woman and did a great job with both. And Lindsay couldn't sit through the Lil Nas X video without getting her holy water out.
Literally this. Someone saying Jenny sounded like an aul one on the only fans pod has me creased when you think of the prudish stuff Linsday has come out with

Reactions: 10
Did Jenny every say she had approval for a mortgage? I donā€™t remember her ever saying that

Reactions: 1
Are you subscribed to red room? Whilst the eps are def very clunky at times theres a fair bit more info that just 'whats on wikipedia'. The double standard that lindsay can throw out badly planned and badly recorded podcasts and do basically half the work she promises to, yet jenny gets hammered for pulling info from online (which considered how consistent she is across multiple platforms is the only real thing to poke at minus her zero friends hehe) is actually comical. At the end of the day shes not an investigative journalist lol shes a podcaster and will assume that alot of topics are new to people

Literally this. Someone saying Jenny sounded like an aul one on the only fans pod has me creased when you think of the prudish stuff Linsday has come out with
Iā€™ve mentioned before that Jenny deserves the credit of her well produced and consistent uploading of the podcast. I think Iā€™m allowed an opinion to say that I just think her content is way too mainstream, rehashed and often so stiff at times that it just as though sheā€™s reading off wiki. Iā€™ve also criticised Lindsey in the past for her inconsistent uploading and I agree with comments in the last few days the LL sound quality has been shocking. Iā€™m neither team L or team J. I can have positive and negative opinions of both, itā€™s not a double standard when Iā€™ve been critical of both

Reactions: 7
I know it would be a big ask but would love to see some video pods from L along with the audio.

CHD has done this really well and it can be great to put a face to the stories from the pod.

Reactions: 7

Double standard where? People on here rightfully dragged Lindsay for those two episodes being bad quality.

Reactions: 4
Double standard where? People on here rightfully dragged Lindsay for those two episodes being bad quality.
two eps were bad quality and her being inconsistent has also been brought up which are genuine criticisms considered she hasnā€™t been (up to now maybe) providing what people have been paying for. Jenny on the other hand gets roasted for over preparing and potentially reading of notes. Imo the double standard is the inequality been those two issues. The consistent narrative of ā€˜Jenny reads everything like an essayā€™ is as boring as the ā€˜Jenny had no friends argumentā€™. I honestly just feel Lindsay gets away with so much more because she has the personality of the two. Sheā€™s out with hope tonight, was going out with Clara after her pods too, was the same with shauna, she latches on to specific people for certain short amounts of time then moves on to anotherā€¦. I just find it has This gets ignored But ā€˜Jenny has no friends is done to deathā€™. Thatā€™s the double standard

Iā€™ve mentioned before that Jenny deserves the credit of her well produced and consistent uploading of the podcast. I think Iā€™m allowed an opinion to say that I just think her content is way too mainstream, rehashed and often so stiff at times that it just as though sheā€™s reading off wiki. Iā€™ve also criticised Lindsey in the past for her inconsistent uploading and I agree with comments in the last few days the LL sound quality has been shocking. Iā€™m neither team L or team J. I can have positive and negative opinions of both, itā€™s not a double standard when Iā€™ve been critical of both
thatā€™s fair, it was a genuine question on my part. I donā€™t remember every post from every diff username

Reactions: 8
She is so predictable hanging out with Hope like a hot snot now. Lindsay seeing as you read this and havent an original thought, why not get your one who was behind BU on to speak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Obsessed with how triggered the Jenny stans are now people arenā€™t up her hole like they were this time last year. I might start commenting ā€˜Hi Jennyā€™ to all the overly defensive comments about her in the irritating way people used to go ā€™Hi Lindsayā€™ to all the overly defensive stans of Lindsay last year just to be a wind up merchant. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry this is a weird take, commonish topic or not you canā€™t deny that she does a LOT of research with all her pods. Sheā€™s prob trying to do a mix of topics because if she doesnā€™t vary weird with mainstream sheā€™ll run out fairly fast
Yah, so much research, she got the date of Diana's death wrong within the first few minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact people are tired of the conversation of J having no friends but slam L for being able to make friends through guests sheā€™s had on the pod is just weird. They clearly bonded on the pod and went out together. Whatā€™s the problem with that? L is obviously naturally good at making friends. Sure half the guests sheā€™s had on have been her regular pals. J was trying so hard on the call her mommy pod to lick your oneā€™s hole. Comes across disingenuously ā€œguys your gonna die when you see how hot Sinead looks in the trailerā€ šŸ¤®

As for Jennyā€™s work ethic she puts out a pod a week compiling of a few articles sheā€™s read online and reads them out in a mono tone voice, makes a few reels and pouts on instagram. Sheā€™s hardly working more then the average person. Itā€™s easy to google top 10 conspiracies but L has been consistently getting new and interesting guests (despite the last two sound issues) Kellieā€™s episode was perfect for me on AirPods but some people seemed to think the sound was bad.

Reactions: 11
She is so predictable hanging out with Hope like a hot snot now. Lindsay seeing as you read this and havent an original thought, why not get your one who was behind BU on to speak.
OMG that would actually be a really good topic for Jenny too ?? Like deep dive into BU and talk about the psychology behind it and the conspiracyā€™s of who it supposedly was and why as a society we literally LATCHED on to an anonymous page

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG that would actually be a really good topic for Jenny too ?? Like deep dive into BU and talk about the psychology behind it and the conspiracyā€™s of who it supposedly was and why as a society we literally LATCHED on to an anonymous page
I would subscribe to RedRoom for that episode alone to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Who's riona
You havenā€™t LIVEDDD if you donā€™t know who Riona Little is. She was this Snapchat girl from Ireland who was a sugar baby and it was just drama. There was an xgalz episode with her in the beginning of Xgalz

Who's riona
You havenā€™t LIVEDDD if you donā€™t know who Riona Little is. She was this Snapchat girl from Ireland who was a sugar baby and it was just drama. There was an xgalz episode with her in the beginning of Xgalz

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.