It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really not a fan on Lindsay’s hair. Think it would be better blonde all over, hate the stripey element

Reactions: 6
Really not a fan on Lindsay’s hair. Think it would be better blonde all over, hate the stripey element
I agree, it’s aging. Her natural hair is so pretty! But I totally get the urge to just do something new. Like who was she talking to on a recent pod about wanting to get a pixie cut for a hot minute haha. I’ve definitely been there with kitchen scissors over the bathroom sink.

Reactions: 4
Haven't looked at her page in ages but had a nose today, she looks so different has she done something to her face ?

Reactions: 1
Ooooohhhhh Lindsay’s new podcast today is with her fella… I’m half way through / he seems funny! Seems ok!! I hope it’s gonna last for her!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ooooohhhhh Lindsay’s new podcast today is with her fella… I’m half way through / he seems funny! Seems ok!! I hope it’s gonna last for her!
Just finished it. He seems lovely - and L and him seem to get on so well 💕

Maybe it's just me, but I hate when a podcast episode just starts. Like no introduction etc.
Also - the episode was only 40mins - I felt like they were just getting into the swing of things and then it ended.

Reactions: 7
Jesus christ his accent I'm drooling. But I dunno if it'll last! Id say she will do anything to hang onto him though 😅

Reactions: 3
He seems nice, I feel she needs to work on herself I got some real insecure energy from her and seeking validation constantly.
She didn't seem her natural self, a little stiff

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.