It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsays hair is fab
Agree, it looks gorgeous. I remember L (and J but could be wrong?) used to go on about how it was all about your natural hair colour and no hair dye before (in a kinda superior way) so glad she's finally decided to switch it up. It looks youthful on her.

Reactions: 3
0BA3233F-CA16-4AB7-8D03-0CB982F77235.png
1D0E9ACC-06A4-49D5-8D6F-19F8AC65C491.png

I must be due my period because the fact that the girls both posted photos of the moon made me a bit sad for them both looking at the sunset and not being pals any more. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nice to see her back on her stories! She defo Is so responsive to here now trying to do everything that’s mentioned on tattle. I do think she handled todays interview well, it’s a pity her more serious talks have ended with talking about religion. I don’t think that appeals to the masses

Reactions: 6
Nice to see her back on her stories! She defo Is so responsive to here now trying to do everything that’s mentioned on tattle. I do think she handled todays interview well, it’s a pity her more serious talks have ended with talking about religion. I don’t think that appeals to the masses
Yeaaaaa. It's like shes getting her parents religious connections on to push the agenda. Not the vibe!!!!

Reactions: 8
there’s the huge Murad scandal this week and now there’s the Amber Heard Elon Musk partygate scandal. Annnd all of the evidence that Johnny Depp’s team had closed was released this week. Then you have that leak about Jacques from love island being kicked out of the villa because he did a deaf impression of Tasha.

Massive pop culture scandals that no one is talking about in Irelandso far as I can see.

come on L. Do some deep dive research and drop a hot tea episode tomorrow

Reactions: 13
there’s the huge Murad scandal this week and now there’s the Amber Heard Elon Musk partygate scandal. Annnd all of the evidence that Johnny Depp’s team had closed was released this week. Then you have that leak about Jacques from love island being kicked out of the villa because he did a deaf impression of Tasha.

Massive pop culture scandals that no one is talking about in Irelandso far as I can see.

come on L. Do some deep dive research and drop a hot tea episode tomorrow
L is the luckiest podcaster in Ireland to have people literally give her suggestions for content.

View attachment 1489288View attachment 1489289

I must be due my period because the fact that the girls both posted photos of the moon made me a bit sad for them both looking at the sunset and not being pals any more. Christ.
Poetic! Have often thought would they ever be friends again in the future, but I feel like L's dramatic public insta statement about J defo torched any possibility of a future friendship rekindling. You can't ever come back from that. I think their friendship was toxic AF and am glad for both of them that they're not friends anymore.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
LL had me in tears this week.. need something a bit lighter think that’s the second LL I’ve cried at

Reactions: 3
You know that phrase "be humble or be humbled"? That's what comes to mind when I think of L.

She was truly humbled over the last year, but will she stay that way if things start going well again?

I think if she was just her genuine self, but less of an hole than she was in the lead up and aftermath of the it-galz break up, she could be one of the biggest influencers in Ireland.

Her IG stories the last 24hrs are the sweetspot of Lindsay content.

Reactions: 6
Yeah do love her on stories and lives! Would love her to be authentic but draw the line before she says something politically incorrect or fighting someone on live

Reactions: 1
Love that L is doing video podcasts or at least some of them visual.

She just posted an update about it and I think it’s great she’s taking on feedback and doing things a bit differently.

Reactions: 2
I am not seeing this "humbling" of L. She still comes across as unbelievably petty to me. She can't seem to resist getting a dig in at J or Redroom when ever she can. At this stage just move on, or do a whole podcast about it and address everything.

Also she seems to still be so reliant on constant positive feedback, and from a gossip forum.. that doesn't come across as healthy to me. Like to still be scrolling through this site for feedback or to read something negative about your ex friend is so pathetic to me. I think what has given her a confidence boost is the fact that a lot of people have gone off J , and L seems to thrive off that, as she has openly said before she loves to witch. It's like she can only feel good when putting someone else down - particurarly J.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes I think she needs positive feedback and she needs to remember tattle is the same place that ripped her after the split, so don’t rely on positive feedback from here for your own confidence. I really do think she’d benefit from therapy, like J seemed to have a lot of confidence issues (probably also due to being shredded on the daily here) and her therapy seemed to help it. Could do L the world of good

Reactions: 8
Really enjoyed the episode of LL with Pete on Friday - I am obsessed with the two of them together. Such an easy listen.

Reactions: 2
Jenny completely ripped off another creator's video about Lady Gaga and the paparazzi video. I know the lore of Lady Gaga stealing this other artist's look after she died is well known and has been covered in blind items/podcasts before but I swear Jenny's latest tiktok video is a rip off of another creator, in everyway. I wish it was easier to find videos on that app because now I don't have it to hand but the stealing is blatant. Jenny seems like the type that would steal your ideas in work and step on your neck to get ahead.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.