It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something along the lines of 'Don't moderate me bitchtits' and telling whoever she was giving out to to go to Mumsnet and then said goodnight and called them a granny. I was reading it like 'Babes, its 4am mid week. Are you OK? X'
I love it! I'll be using "bitchtits" again !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no reason to hate.......shes just having fun with fashion!
No hate either but with Jenny, I think she faces criticism on her fashion choices because they are so basic and trend driven when she tries so hard to be alt. It just comes off as poser

Reactions: 11
Sorry late to the party. Just watched Lindsay for the first time in ages.
The stories about going to Dunnes turned very manic. Very odd behaviour. I know she's always been a bit odd but Jesus imagine that being your daily behaviour at her age

Reactions: 8
Sorry late to the party. Just watched Lindsay for the first time in ages.
The stories about going to Dunnes turned very manic. Very odd behaviour. I know she's always been a bit odd but Jesus imagine that being your daily behaviour at her age
Lunatic 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
no reason to hate.......shes just having fun with fashion!
That’s not the part I have an issue with, it’s when she resells taking part in a trend as an original idea of her own. She’s always been like that even early it Galz

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Forgive me if this sounds insensitive, but was there a need for them to post about Riloh being in hospital? They each have their own private instas - why not post there to let their friends know as opposed to thousands of randoms?

Reactions: 19
Forgive me if this sounds insensitive, but was there a need for them to post about Riloh being in hospital? They each have their own private instas - why not post there to let their friends know as opposed to thousands of randoms?
Ah come on. If she needed her presumably sick to child to 'look after her' when he was the one in hospital, I think it's quite obvious why she posted it. You don't get attention if nobody knows that it happened. L is the ultimate victim. She's always trying to manipulate people to feel sorry for her, people tend to stick up for people that they feel have gotten a rough trot, it's her backlash shield.

Reactions: 17
Ah come on. If she needed her presumably sick to child to 'look after her' when he was the one in hospital, I think it's quite obvious why she posted it. You don't get attention if nobody knows that it happened. L is the ultimate victim. She's always trying to manipulate people to feel sorry for her, people tend to stick up for people that they feel have gotten a rough trot, it's her backlash shield.
Huh. I never thought of it like that. I mean it totally worked cus I definitely felt bad for her and so did others.

That’s not the part I have an issue with, it’s when she resells taking part in a trend as an original idea of her own. She’s always been like that even early it Galz
100%. It wouldn’t matter if she hopped on whatever fashion trend but the fact that on itgalz she used to always go on about having an original sense of fashion/hating other people copying her style just irks me. I don’t get her, like at all.

Reactions: 4
As much as Jenny researches her topics, A lot of her pods remind me of a teacher in secondary school who’s trying to make something sound interesting but is straining to keep peoples attention. Like the sub that you feel bad for but the messing continues anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Random but has J said anything recently about her wedding? Or is that on the back burner since her and Evan are trying to get a mortgage?

Random but has J said anything recently about her wedding? Or is that on the back burner since her and Evan are trying to get a mortgage?
She said it will always be private. I think she will put a random photo up one day with some kind of 'Mrs.Headphones ❤' caption

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.