It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't mad on her hair. But I think that's just my taste. Just reminds of of the torture I'd put my hair through in my teens in tight pony tails and 'two bits' 😩
Not related to this topic but I really didn't like Lyra's dress and I love her style usually. Kim's overdone that look with the gloves. Lyra's style is usually v original.

Reactions: 4
I think she looks great albeit VERY boxy, the fit of that dress does nothing for her waist. Should have got it nipped in at the waist a bit, some of the long rat and boa dresses are notoriously straight up and down unless u buy a tiny size
Yeah She looks good in her own photos but sure they all always look great in them. It’s the red carpet ones that really show who looked good in the real.
Jenny’s own pics she looks like all glowy and skinny and the pap one she looks caked in tan and a bit greasy with the hair and make up.

Reactions: 2
Does Pete work at any thing? Seems to just be out all of the time
You made it onto his story 😂 he/someone from Camp Lindsay must be flat out on here. He's defo getting paid by Islands Edge anyways, they can't give that tit away at the moment.

Reactions: 1
He works on the corporate side in the office so his job isn’t customer facing

I thought he was made redundant during the pandemic? I doubt he's working if he's at home reading this and putting up stories from bed in the middle of the day lol

I thought he was made redundant during the pandemic? I doubt he's working if he's at home reading this and putting up stories from bed in the middle of the day lol
Honestly no idea if he was made redundant, I just know that at one stage he was with AIB. As far as I knew he was still there? But I don’t really keep up with him anymore after he wasn’t on Ls story as much

Reactions: 1
I have no doubt she's contributed to it more than once but I hate those 'Hi Lindsay' comments on threads. Can someone set up a new thread or will we let this die a death?
I can’t stand the ‘hi Lindsay’ comments too. At first it was kinda funny but now it’s just 🙄. Yeah, idk how to start a new thread but if someone comes up with a name I can try. I think we should keep it as L & J rather than separate threads for each person.

Reactions: 4
L is really giving the juicy goss in LL. Its exactly what I've been missing since it galz. Lindz met the psycho ex at Jenny's secret (cuz of covid) engagement party!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
L is really giving the juicy goss in LL. Its exactly what I've been missing since it galz. Lindz met the psycho ex at Jenny's secret (cuz of covid) engagement party!
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 did she actually say J had a secret engagement party? Lindsay like "I wasn't the only itgalz galivanting in the pandemic" haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 did she actually say J had a secret engagement party? Lindsay like "I wasn't the only itgalz galivanting in the pandemic" haha.
Yep, so gas. It was just very strict with no pictures allowed. It’s being discussed in the context of a whole conversation around lockdown memories, and that’s where she got covid I think

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooooh really? Any other details?
She said jenny wouldn't bring her to get the covid test & neither would her fam. The fella took her & then she stayed with him & that's how the intense relationship started. She was talking about how she was being rebellious during covid & partying with style snatcher. Then she spoke about the x galz when they were going to email jenny to say they were going to cancel memberships because of lindsay resharing the antivaxxers insta post (when they were partying on lindz fellas roof). She basically said she was shitting it because jenny was so passive aggressive to her at that time anyway so she was freaked that Jenny would go mad!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Loved LL today, it’s gotta be said LL in general manages to draw me in every month so far! I often with Patreon podcasts subscribe for a month and binge catch up and repeat the cycle every few months but I’ve managed to stay put with LL and I feel like I’m getting bang for my buck every month so far. Red Room just doesn’t grab my attention that way unfortunately and I don’t even find Jenny’s vlogs interesting anymore. It’s a shame.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.