It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what was she referencing again? Hahaha
Epstein 😂 well the guest was saying the doctor who blew the whistle on covid in china at the very start mysteriously died in hospital and Lindsay said oh like an Epstein job ‘welcome to the red room’ 😂 it was gas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loved LL today, it’s gotta be said LL in general manages to draw me in every month so far! I often with Patreon podcasts subscribe for a month and binge catch up and repeat the cycle every few months but I’ve managed to stay put with LL and I feel like I’m getting bang for my buck every month so far. Red Room just doesn’t grab my attention that way unfortunately and I don’t even find Jenny’s vlogs interesting anymore. It’s a shame.
Is LL better than itgalz when it was just Lindsay or do you think it’s just the same but without the expectations ppl had for itgalz?

Reactions: 2
Is LL better than itgalz when it was just Lindsay or do you think it’s just the same but without the expectations ppl had for itgalz?
Way better IMO! Not it Galz at its peak or anything but definitely better than it Galz when she was alone

Reactions: 7
Ah it is WAY better than her first go. Her first attempt was crap, but how could it not be. She was a mess by the sounds of things.

Does anyone have the screenshots of Jenny's response to L's IG post that went on one at Jenny?

Reactions: 4

Attachments

Ah memories. Wonder what’s the story with the lawsuit.
I wonder if Jenny got cocky when Red Room first took off because so many people signed up and so she presumed she’d be good for money to pursue a lawsuit but since then only has half the Patrons so sacked pursuing Lindsay off. Lawsuits are expensive AF, doubt Jenny would want to waste her money. Can’t believe RR had nearly 1600 Patrons the first month and it has 965 currently, that’s a huge amount of your audience to lose!

Epstein 😂 well the guest was saying the doctor who blew the whistle on covid in china at the very start mysteriously died in hospital and Lindsay said oh like an Epstein job ‘welcome to the red room’ 😂 it was gas

I dunno, Lindsay snarking redroom on her own podcast just comes across as unprofessional Imo. It's the kind of comment people want her to make and when she does people live for the drama, and I feel like she thrives on that attention then amps up her snark and says things that get her into trouble. I'm not saying 'welcome to the redroom' was a crazy bitchy or toxic comment, it's just the fact her head even went there in the first place. If Jenny was like 'oooh think I need some LiPsTiCk lEssOns girlies!' in one of her vlogs i'd be like that's lame as tit, get over it and focus on your own content so yeah.. feel the same way about L doing it. Hard pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion; As J struggles with Red Room, L’s lessons & sly digs resume.

Reactions: 5
I dunno, Lindsay snarking redroom on her own podcast just comes across as unprofessional Imo. It's the kind of comment people want her to make and when she does people live for the drama, and I feel like she thrives on that attention then amps up her snark and says things that get her into trouble. I'm not saying 'welcome to the redroom' was a crazy bitchy or toxic comment, it's just the fact her head even went there in the first place. If Jenny was like 'oooh think I need some LiPsTiCk lEssOns girlies!' in one of her vlogs i'd be like that's lame as tit, get over it and focus on your own content so yeah.. feel the same way about L doing it. Hard pass.
Oh I totally agree, for her personally it’s petty AF. But I enjoy the entertainment- toxic of moi!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree. Not quite the same but KeeMon mentioned in one of her vlogs recently that she’s a fan of Jenny’s vlogs despite having beef with It Galz in the past and Jenny commented on the vid something like ‘I, too have beef with an It Gal’ it made me cringe sooo much lol. So yeah Jenny’s just as childish and frankly they’re both too old for the indirects, it’s a bit juvenile.

Reactions: 11
I must say when the blow out happened I was team Jenny but Redroom is painfully boring to listen to!
I signed up for LL today and actually really enjoying it! So curious who Lauren Bejaoui’s ex from years ago is….

Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree. Not quite the same but KeeMon mentioned in one of her vlogs recently that she’s a fan of Jenny’s vlogs despite having beef with It Galz in the past and Jenny commented on the vid something like ‘I, too have beef with an It Gal’ it made me cringe sooo much lol. So yeah Jenny’s just as childish and frankly they’re both too old for the indirects, it’s a bit juvenile.
Indirects are defo juvenile but that’s not quite the point I’m getting at. In this case Jenny commenting ‘I too have beef with an It Gal’ or whatever it was is perceived differently because she used to be an It Gal, the joke is that she’s poking fun at herself at the same time, and what she's saying is true - her and L do have beef - obviously.

Making a snarky comment about your ex co-host’s solo podcast which you have never had any involvement with hits differently because you are intending shade at that person's work. And it's hard enough having the balls to do a solo pod, as Lindsay should know and understand.

Lindsay seems to play the victim or the aggressor depending on which suits her at the time (or, you could argue, depending on which gets the most negative attention)

Lindsay: “This was character assassination… I was bullied throughout our friendship…this person would be condescending towards me and put me down”

Also Lindsay: Snarks on her own podcast about RedRoom unprovoked when Jenny has never publicly snarked on Lipstick Lessons.

Which one is it Lindsay, victim or aggressor? Or are you just above it all and too focused on making your solo podcast the best it can be without resorting to the obvious low hanging cheap snark fruit.

I think Lindsay is witty and creative enough to shake off those old patterns but while she’s still doing this tit I won’t ever pay for her content.

And if I HAD to sub to one of them it would have been Lindsay. Jenny’s pod leans to a very niche following but Lindsay’s has wider appeal, if done well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lindsay: “This was character assassination… I was bullied throughout our friendship…this person would be condescending towards me and put me down”
Was J condescending and belittling towards L during Itgalz podcasts?
Like, I remember them disagreeing on stuff, but was it really condescending? Bullying is such a heavy word to use.

Reactions: 3
Indirects are defo juvenile but that’s not quite the point I’m getting at. In this case Jenny commenting ‘I too have beef with an It Gal’ or whatever it was is perceived differently because she used to be an It Gal, the joke is that she’s poking fun at herself at the same time, and what she's saying is true - her and L do have beef - obviously.

Making a snarky comment about your ex co-host’s solo podcast which you have never had any involvement with hits differently because you are intending shade at that person's work. And it's hard enough having the balls to do a solo pod, as Lindsay should know and understand.

Lindsay seems to play the victim or the aggressor depending on which suits her at the time (or, you could argue, depending on which gets the most negative attention)

Also Lindsay: Snarks on her own podcast about RedRoom unprovoked when Jenny has never publicly snarked on Lipstick Lessons.

Which one is it Lindsay, victim or aggressor? Or are you just above it all and too focused on making your solo podcast the best it can be without resorting to the obvious low hanging cheap snark fruit.

I think Lindsay is witty and creative enough to shake off those old patterns but while she’s still doing this tit I won’t ever pay for her content.

And if I HAD to sub to one of them it would have been Lindsay. Jenny’s pod leans to a very niche following but Lindsay’s has wider appeal, if done well.
I literally agree with you and didn’t insinuate that I didn’t in my post and said Jenny’s comment wasn’t quite the same. I personally think public indirects are bitchy in general regardless of how direct or indirect they are, that’s all. Both LL and RR are decent pods btw and people should sign up to what they want based on the content. None of this ‘I prefer J/L so I will support her’ stuff, I’ve literally seen people on here say that they don’t like Red Room but have stayed subscribed because they prefer Jenny to Lindsay which is so bleeping weird.

Reactions: 5
Was J condescending and belittling towards L during Itgalz podcasts?
Like, I remember them disagreeing on stuff, but was it really condescending? Bullying is such a heavy word to use.
Some people believe so but I think its an unfortunate personality trait (know it all 😅)

Reactions: 4
I’ve literally seen people on here say that they don’t like Red Room but have stayed subscribed because they prefer Jenny to Lindsay which is so bleeping weird.
I've always thought this was so strange too. Like I subscribed to RR for the first few months and very quickly realised that I had no interest in the content. I'm not gonna keep paying like €6 a month simply because I like J

Lads FYI I have no idea how my last comment ended up in bold font and I can't edit it now, soz for that unintended intensity 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.