It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pregnant with a new pod 😂she said it coming but not ready yet.

Can she not just move on and not trash Jenny anymore?how many times have J mentioned her in like 6 months? You will have to get her “memoir” to find out what happened with them 😴 she’s milking it alright

She said she’s not being sued anymore, she’s going on about J getting paid and letting people guess how much J asked, ffs. J valued itgalz for 350k, initially.

She basically just said J blackmailed her, and that she was afraid cause she didn’t know what they had on her. She also admitted to changing the password mid fight cause she was afraid that J was going to delete the Patreon.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
In fairness she was just answering questions, way more satisfying to get some answers especially for people who've paid for years and all.

I enjoyed it!

Reactions: 7
So, she said she's not being sued anymore, she thinks J did it just to scare her? That sounds far too good to be true lol. She said they split was in their joint account, which was apparently 80k. And J initially valued the business at 350k?? wtf

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed the live, don't think I've ever listened to one before. It makes her more likable and reliable IMO.

Some weird tit in the comments which she wouldn't get into and possibly blocked, was suggested she should anyway. Fiona was in the comments telling people to stop.

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed the live, don't think I've ever listened to one before. It makes her more likable and reliable IMO.

Some weird tit in the comments which she wouldn't get into and possibly blocked, was suggested she should anyway. Fiona was in the comments telling people to stop.
What was the stuff in the commentsv

Reactions: 6
What was the stuff in the commentsv
People saying Evan is bi, someone claimed to have pics as proof, came out of nowhere. No mention of the headphones … ;)

Lindsay was trying not to laugh and Fiona was telling people not to be homophobic and spread lies

The 350k valuation really made me laugh though. Don’t think Peter Jones would be too impressed with J

Reactions: 10
Asking Rosa to trauma dump about the hate he receives on TikTok And how it effects his mental health. He didn’t wanna really answer either it was weird. Trying to ask him who he hates and he doesn’t wanna answer.

Lindsay is “bringing back witch in 2022”

Being on tattle thread with Lindsay didn’t effect Ross but Lindsay thinks we’re so meeeaan. Ross was surprised she let it effect her. Gas that he has more sense. But he was body shamed on other threads, bless him cause that’s awful😢

This live is really boring it’s just her chatting to Ross. That’s not what we’re here to see 😂

Bringing back witch mentioned again and I’m cringing

Gave up podcasting because she couldn’t take the hate.

She’s writing a memoir… wants to include things like Christian camp and the whole ‘saga’. That’s the plan.
But then she lists off topics on stories that were all covered already on the podcast, in detail.. Very niche crowd of people would buy this book. Would there be anything new?

She hates birthdays and hates melts who make a big deal of theirs.

She’s thinking of a podcast, has a few episodes and a name and an idea that’s she’s excited about. But also she’s anxious, she doesn’t get likes or good engagement anymore. Getting compared to J. She knows she’s guna probably be tit talked again so she has to believe in her Pod. She interviewed Linda Smyth and others. “She wants it to be a nice girly time that doesn’t talk about serious things. Not woke, woke is over.” Mai didn’t do her music.

Started talking about Eoin McDermott drama.

Leaving the live now cause I’m bored and have to wash my hair mask out lol sorry galz
💗 Thank you so much for the recap - I missed the first half of the live.

A book?! Didn't see that coming...weirdly enough I would probably read it.

What was the point in having Ross on? Like why does she bother??

I know it may sound hypocritical - I am actually looking forward to her pod. Seeing her on live last night just reminded me of how entertaining she can be and despite everything I would love to see her do well with this.

I only got to see the last 15 mins or so but it really broke my heart when she said - 'Jenny and I never really liked each other, we weren't friends. We were frenemies.'

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

I know it may sound hypocritical - I am actually looking forward to her pod. Seeing her on live last night just reminded me of how entertaining she can be and despite everything I would love to see her do well with this.

I only got to see the last 15 mins or so but it really broke my heart when she said - 'Jenny and I never really liked each other, we weren't friends. We were frenemies.'
I totally got that though from them. I felt they were always trying to out do each other. I had a friendship like that for years where if you actually got to the root of us, we really hated each other but just thrived off the toxicity we brought to each other

Reactions: 3

oh I missed the end, but that’s a sad sentence to say. I think it’s true but at the same time, part of me be.Keyes there was/is some love there, albeit buried under a lot of anger! Maybe I’m just too rose tinted glasses

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t think 350k was massively over inflated. Was it 60k a year in subs they were getting, shows, merch, all before it went tits up? So you’d have hoped over 3-5 years they could have grown things, so 350 isn’t that bad.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t think 350k was massively over inflated. Was it 60k a year in subs they were getting, shows, merch, all before it went tits up? So you’d have hoped over 3-5 years they could have grown things, so 350 isn’t that bad.
Yeah and the value of their good will would have been high (in spite of the backlash they sometimes got)

Reactions: 2
Red Room lost a lot of patreons this month and I bet more people would’ve cancelled their subscriptions if they remembered Feb is only 28 days.
Long time lurker. I see this conversation all the time about drops in patrons every month so thought this might be helpful.

Patreon collects subscriptions on the 1st of the month and every month a portion of the subscriptions will be rejected because the funds aren't in the subscribers bank account or people have changed bank cards etc.

Generally if you have over a thousand subscribers you "lose" a couple of hundred patrons at the beginning of the month because of this. Patreon then automatically retries the payment around the middle of the month and if it is successful, the person is automatically resubscribed as a patron again. The beginning of the month is not an accurate estimation of the amount of patrons. It's more accurate at the end of the month.

Reactions: 8
Apart from Linda Smyth, did she mention any other podcast guests she has lined up?

I thought it was random how she said Jenny watched p*rn, graphic hardcore p*rn, and when Lindsay asked her why? She said to learn how to suck d*ck. And when Lindsay went herself, to find the exact person J said, she felt absolutely disgusted by it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.