It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I completely make this up in my head or did J and L get with each other before too? Such chaotic energy as a trio if they did!
Yeah they did. They mentioned it on Xgalz before - they seemed mortified.

No they didn't lol, they told the full story and Jenny said she came and all :ROFLMAO: I'd say she looks back on that episode and dies now
They did. Jenny was SQUIRMING - it was so obvious she wasn't comfortable. She was cringing.

Reactions: 1
I thought they were both loling about it! They were locked when it happened

Reactions: 4
I thought they were both loling about it! They were locked when it happened
Yeah sounded like they enjoyed it to me. Maybe I’m tainted having enjoyed similar experiences 😂 when I’m embarrassed about stuff I can’t even talk about it

Ok I cannot remember this?! Does anyone know the episode so I can listen? 😳😳😳 shocked!
No idea which one it was sorry it’s been ages, basically they got home drunk or were drinking at home and did bits and went down on each other etc. Gwan the girls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is mental what the… 🤣 now they don’t even talk and that’s on the patreon for people to listen to. I’ve half a mind to sign back up to find it 🤣

• Haha
Red Room lost a lot of patreons this month and I bet more people would’ve cancelled their subscriptions if they remembered Feb is only 28 days.

Reactions: 6
Why does it feel like when L is ranting about brows that she’s ranting about Js style of brows? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They did. Jenny was SQUIRMING - it was so obvious she wasn't comfortable. She was cringing.
That’s gas, I thought she was loving telling it. They were like two teenage girls kissing in front of lads at a party in that podcast 😂
My perception anyway. One things for sure, she’s cringing now! Wonder did her and Evan compare notes on L 😂 Or did J & L compare notes on Evan for that matter at the start of their relationship? 😂
I couldn’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s doing a live with that little bollox of a child. WHY LINDSAY!?

Reactions: 2
Ah no way are they mentioning here. Just redirecting people over here 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t believe she’s nearly 35 on live with a literal child. It’s weird as duck

Reactions: 6
Asking Rosa to trauma dump about the hate he receives on TikTok And how it effects his mental health. He didn’t wanna really answer either it was weird. Trying to ask him who he hates and he doesn’t wanna answer.

Lindsay is “bringing back witch in 2022”

Being on tattle thread with Lindsay didn’t effect Ross but Lindsay thinks we’re so meeeaan. Ross was surprised she let it effect her. Gas that he has more sense. But he was body shamed on other threads, bless him cause that’s awful😢

This live is really boring it’s just her chatting to Ross. That’s not what we’re here to see 😂

Bringing back witch mentioned again and I’m cringing

Gave up podcasting because she couldn’t take the hate.

She’s writing a memoir… wants to include things like Christian camp and the whole ‘saga’. That’s the plan.
But then she lists off topics on stories that were all covered already on the podcast, in detail.. Very niche crowd of people would buy this book. Would there be anything new?

She hates birthdays and hates melts who make a big deal of theirs.

She’s thinking of a podcast, has a few episodes and a name and an idea that’s she’s excited about. But also she’s anxious, she doesn’t get likes or good engagement anymore. Getting compared to J. She knows she’s guna probably be tit talked again so she has to believe in her Pod. She interviewed Linda Smyth and others. “She wants it to be a nice girly time that doesn’t talk about serious things. Not woke, woke is over.” Mai didn’t do her music.

Started talking about Eoin McDermott drama.

Leaving the live now cause I’m bored and have to wash my hair mask out lol sorry galz

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.