It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t the Jimmy thing to do with Jimmy’s behaviour and character specifically, not just because L had a fella? Agree it’s hypocritical if they fell out cos L had a boyfriend but that wasn’t my reading of it
No it wasn’t, I relistened to the episode where they discussed when they fell out and it was pretty early into Lindsay and jimmy’s relationship, don’t think it has got toxic yet. Jenny said she felt left out or like Lindsay was prioritising Jimmy- there was no mention of she didn’t approve of the relationship or his behaviour

Reactions: 2
No it wasn’t, I relistened to the episode where they discussed when they fell out and it was pretty early into Lindsay and jimmy’s relationship, don’t think it has got toxic yet. Jenny said she felt left out or like Lindsay was prioritising Jimmy- there was no mention of she didn’t approve of the relationship or his behaviour
Fair enough, if it was the same thing with Jenny and Evan I’ve no doubt Lindsay would have added that in to her telling everyone how terrible Jenny is, she didn’t ever seem to mind imo but who knows except her

Reactions: 1
Fair enough, if it was the same thing with Jenny and Evan I’ve no doubt Lindsay would have added that in to her telling everyone how terrible Jenny is, she didn’t ever seem to mind imo but who knows except her
Yeah I agree I don’t think the fall out this time was as simple

Reactions: 4
She did mention it in her statement. The words “ganged up on” were used. I listened to that episode recently as well and noticed a pattern of J not being happy when L got into a relationship. When L was spilling the tea being wild and dating J lapped that you because it was money in her pocket. As soon as J got with Evan he was all over their IG and the three of them were always hanging out. J didn’t seem to practice what she preached on the pod.. I for one would not want to be hanging out with my new man and my best friend when he’s slept with us both 🤮

Reactions: 10
She did mention it in her statement. The words “ganged up on” were used. I listened to that episode recently as well and noticed a pattern of J not being happy when L got into a relationship. When L was spilling the tea being wild and dating J lapped that you because it was money in her pocket. As soon as J got with Evan he was all over their IG and the three of them were always hanging out. J didn’t seem to practice what she preached on the pod.. I for one would not want to be hanging out with my new man and my best friend when he’s slept with us both 🤮
When you look back Jenny’s relationship with Michael just didn’t seem like the average adult relationship that takes centre stage in someone’s life, so it didn’t intrude with her relationship with Lindsay. It would explain why it enraged her when Lindsay gave so much time to Jimmy, but then when she got a similar relationship with Evan (living together, seeing each other more than once a week) she did the same thing. It was as if Lindsay was the actual main relationship in her life until she got with Evan, where as when Lindsay had a boyfriend they would naturally become her main relationship ( which I think is more common)

Reactions: 10
Yeah exactly that. J just seems to suit herself and whatever she does it right. When she was with Michael she praised that relationship and set it as the correct standard then that all flipped when she cheated with Evan. She seemed to justify it to herself because Michael wasn’t interested in marriage. Mad she was with him more than double the time she’s been with Evan!

Reactions: 7
Yeah exactly that. J just seems to suit herself and whatever she does it right. When she was with Michael she praised that relationship and set it as the correct standard then that all flipped when she cheated with Evan. She seemed to justify it to herself because Michael wasn’t interested in marriage. Mad she was with him more than double the time she’s been with Evan!
Shes that bit older now and they live together, of course the relationship is moving at a faster pace. Its common enough for that to happen.

Its not mad that they’re engaged/living together (if that what you’re implying is mad) in a short time frame vs what was going on in her relationship with Michael.

I always get serious Lindsay vibes from all of your posts 😂

Reactions: 15
L did go to England for a weekend to see a boy in a relationship who she met on Facebook, and ended up bringing him home and he cut up his passport. I can see why J might not really approve of Jimmy from the start, as a protective friend. She was dead right in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Being ganged up on and being annoyed that your friend is in a relationship and spending their time with them and neglecting you is two different things though? I was saying if it was solely because Jenny got a fella and was spending all her time with him she would have said that. And this isn’t me saying either of them are right or either of them are wrong, just that I didn’t think they fell out just because Lindsay got with Jimmy, I thought it was because of how he is, and that I didn’t get the impression that they fell out because Jenny wanted to spend all her time with Evan and not Lindsay, and if that was the case she would have said it. Definitely doesn’t seem like that anyway since the three of them hung out together a lot and they apparently ganged up on her

L did go to England for a weekend to see a boy in a relationship who she met on Facebook, and ended up bringing him home and he cut up his passport. I can see why J might not really approve of Jimmy from the start, as a protective friend. She was dead right in the end.
I’ve been in Jimmy’s presence having drinks and he’s great craic on a surface level to hang out with but what a chaotic mess that whole thing was

Reactions: 5
The parallels between their first and most recent fall out are mad, I remember Lindsay saying she felt she couldn’t discuss her new relationship with jimmy because Jenny was just seething, and Jenny would cancel any plans that involved jimmy (which eventually became them all when he moved over), but I’m pretty sure Jenny said she felt she couldn’t discuss her relationship with Evan to Lindsay because she was so mad about it too ( because she was really struggling to find someone). It’s mad the parallels, it really seems their friendship was too all consuming to have any third parties involved

Reactions: 3
My friends say I’m like L 🤣 I do not think I am. I find her entertaining but don’t think I’d like to be like her if I’m honest 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ooh back on live.. if she goes through with it. She’s put up posts like that before and not gone on. Hope she has a drink and gives us some tea WE ARE BORED!

Reactions: 3
My friends say I’m like L 🤣 I do not think I am. I find her entertaining but don’t think I’d like to be like her if I’m honest 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ooh back on live.. if she goes through with it. She’s put up posts like that before and not gone on. Hope she has a drink and gives us some tea WE ARE BORED!
The nicer person in me hopes she doesn’t and keeps her business to herself. The witch in me hopes she makes a show of herself and spills all goss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Weak at Lindsay trying to watch euphoria 🤣 it’s definitely too much for her after the Christian upbringing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did I completely make this up in my head or did J and L get with each other before too? Such chaotic energy as a trio if they did!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.