It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheer discomfort watching J and E's interactions/dynamic on the livestream is too much. I keep meaning to unsubscribe and don't listen to the pod and have semi enjoyed the lives and content on them more than the pod which I cannot stand but good god it is so uncomfortable watching them interact. Such bad vibes. Makes me squirm
hahaha do you think it's just that Evan is uncomfortable with this sort of thing?

I remember in one of the vlogs (maybe the last one?) Jenny was like "why do you always look like you'd prefer to be anywhere else?" as they were walking down the road together.

In fairness, most lads wouldn't be into all that

Reactions: 10
As much as I do think Jenny made good business decisions and is very proactive when it comes to content... I can’t with Evan and the livestreams. So uncomfortable. It seems so obvious she doesn’t want to be there and comes off very curt. It’s like the one girl who makes her boyfriend come to every girls night out and he’s moping in the corner.

Reactions: 9
I find it odd that red room has over 1,000 subscribers but gets so little interaction on social media. I rarely see anyone sharing it or engaging in the comments.
I don’t subscribe anymore but when I was subbed and enjoying it I didn’t really interact. I don’t with any podcast I listen to, I generally don’t comment on stuff like that or influencers in general. If I find a podcast I like and know my followers will enjoy I’ll share it on my story once and that’s it

Reactions: 8
The sheer discomfort watching J and E's interactions/dynamic on the livestream is too much. I keep meaning to unsubscribe and don't listen to the pod and have semi enjoyed the lives and content on them more than the pod which I cannot stand but good god it is so uncomfortable watching them interact. Such bad vibes. Makes me squirm

I don't know why J involves E in the livestreams, he does not listen to anything she says, interrupts her flow mid talking, makes uncomfortable remarks and you can see her getting snidey back, good god.
Why is he involved at all? He’s not a co host on the pod so I just don’t get it

Reactions: 5
Why is he involved at all? He’s not a co host on the pod so I just don’t get it
And he’s a stiff as a poker. Don’t get me wrong he’s insanely talented BEHIND the camera. That’s where he should stay tbh. I just don’t think he has the mad personality for it

Reactions: 7
I think it shows a lack of confidence on J’s part to do it alone
Which I think was just conditioned into her from being part of itgalz. Don’t get me wrong, each girl had something to offer separately but love her or dislike her, L was the soul of itgalz which J is/was constantly reminded of. I just don’t think red room hits the way it was supposed to? The teaser trailer gave Sex, Dark, Secrecy etc. Now she’s interviewing someone part of Scientology 🥱🥱🥱 Scientology in terms of conspiracy theories or dark topics has been done to DEATH. She’s not offering any sort of nuance on it because there just isn’t any nuances.

Reactions: 17
Which I think was just conditioned into her from being part of itgalz. Don’t get me wrong, each girl had something to offer separately but love her or dislike her, L was the soul of itgalz which J is/was constantly reminded of. I just don’t think red room hits the way it was supposed to? The teaser trailer gave Sex, Dark, Secrecy etc. Now she’s interviewing someone part of Scientology 🥱🥱🥱 Scientology in terms of conspiracy theories or dark topics has been done to DEATH. She’s not offering any sort of nuance on it because there just isn’t any nuances.
Agreed. The teaser video did not reflect what the pod is at all. I actually thought it would be kinda a BDSM style sexy pod, like she was wearing a ball gag in the promo vid and now she's talking about scientology, dreams and the history of rock and roll...?

Reactions: 16
Agreed. The teaser video did not reflect what the pod is at all. I actually thought it would be kinda a BDSM style sexy pod, like she was wearing a ball gag in the promo vid and now she's talking about scientology, dreams and the history of rock and roll...?
It kind of feels like maybe thats what she had sort of originally planned on doing or did she totally miss the mark with her advertising because I seriously thought it was gonna be some sort of kinky sex podcast

Reactions: 6
This is the red room website. The first topic advertising the podcast is sex, BDSM, fetish and more. I think the teaser vid pulled a lot of people in who possibly have forgotten they subscribed. I would be interested in a pod on fetish and BDSM. Everything Jenny talks about you can find on Spotify or YouTube.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The euphoria ep is the best one I’ve heard by far, just shows that she’s possibly gone down the wrong route with this content. Much more genuine and enjoyable than the scripted stuff or the random interviews

Reactions: 3
RR content would be right up my street but l unsubbed recently I found myself not looking forward to it and never finishing eps anymore. I’m always searching for similar pods and I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here before but I came across one called Red Handed, and the topics are practically the same as RR, like around what time did RR post that slender man ep ? Because red handed has literally an exact ep on the 2 young girls who believed in slender man. Also the Japanese cannibal dude ep, red handed did an ep on him around the same time. Coincidence much ?

Reactions: 11
RR content would be right up my street but l unsubbed recently I found myself not looking forward to it and never finishing eps anymore. I’m always searching for similar pods and I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here before but I came across one called Red Handed, and the topics are practically the same as RR, like around what time did RR post that slender man ep ? Because red handed has literally an exact ep on the 2 young girls who believed in slender man. Also the Japanese cannibal dude ep, red handed did an ep on him around the same time. Coincidence much ?
I really enjoy red handed also!!! Morbid would be very similar also!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.