It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread name suggestions tattlers

Also that Shauna one seems like a right dose. She doesn’t come across well on stories at all, love Pete and Clarabell though
The thirst from the Shauna girl is MORTIFYING. Reminds me of that cringey try hard phase everyone has at like 15 ahaha

Reactions: 11
Side note: do we think she was advised to change the name by her solicitor? 🤔
Ohhhhh good call I wonder was it this. Because duck me 'your gal' hahaha sounds so rushed like zero thought was put into it

Reactions: 7
I’d doubt it - Changing the name months later wouldnt mean she gets out of paying J out if she has withheld the money
I totally agree she would stil have to pay! Could it be a part of settlement where she wouldnt be allowed to use the name and images for branding?.. could also be a complete coinsidence and shes just “rebranding” yet again for her relaunch in January😂

Reactions: 5
I totally agree she would stil have to pay! Could it be a part of settlement where she wouldnt be allowed to use the name and images for branding?.. could also be a complete coinsidence and shes just “rebranding” yet again for her relaunch in January😂
If there is a buyout the person who buys the other out has full rights and usage of the existing brand. Otherwise there would be no point in a buyout. You’re paying the other owner for their good will of building 50% of the brand.

For example if we owned a biscuit company but I wanted it for myself, I’d have to get it evaluated and we would agree on a figure that represents the projected income for the company (usually for a 3-5 year period) and pay you a good-will fee which reflects the time and effort put into building the company. After we settle I can then do whatever I want with the brand as it’s 100% mine, but I’d still have to pay you out for the company you once owned. Nothing I do going forward changes the fact that you once owned 50% of said business, so no matter what, even if we never sell a biscuit again, I still owe you that original figure we agreed upon. This is why I was surprised that L began speaking of a buyout, they’re quite risky and the person taking over has to be very confident it’s financially a good idea.

if all it took was a name change to get out of paying the other owner, then people would just constantly change a business name after the contracts are signed and not pay.

Reactions: 16
Anyone watch J's vlog? Really agreed with her whole take on "and just like that." Spot on, much more positive and articulate than L's ramble about it. Loved that she seemed to actually like it for what it was and said we all knew it was gonna be woke so just go with it basically

Reactions: 12
L had a highlight called "Me Confidence". She was wearing a white basketball top and she was GLOWING. I can't believe this is the same person, she looks so much different and unhealthy. It isn't the drink cos she drank then too.
Anyone remember she used to eat salads for her skin? Maybe that's what she needs.

Reactions: 2
She posted a pic the other night looking rough as duck too. The whole “eating salads for my skin”thing made me laugh when she’d down litres of cider every night and talk about not drinking water... She’s probably just getting older and the years of smoking weed and drinking are beginning to show. Oh and the whole not wearing spf lthing

Reactions: 3
She posted a pic the other night looking rough as duck too. The whole “eating salads for my skin”
Thing made me laugh when she’d down litres of cider every night. She’s probably just getting older and the years of smoking weed and drinking are beginning to show
I thought the same on that live she did awhile back. Her age is starting to show on her face.

Her and her sisters have great genes but there’s only a matter of time before a bad lifestyle starts to show. J seems to be much healthier, cooks her own food and seems to consistently workout

Reactions: 3
Just watched Js new vlog and I LOVED her thoughts on the new sex and the city reboot! Ls recap was like the sex and the city movies, no depth and so so cringe😂

Reactions: 13
I was just about to ask what Ls pod is like re, and just like that. Currently watching Js vlog and definitely loving the hot take! I think J is such a natural vlogger coz she is so engaging talking about it. And funny how she said you think you'll be friends with someone forever but spoiler alert you dont (paraphrasing) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice in Ls pod she said on multiple occasions “the token black”… how the duck does she think it’s in any way acceptable to speak about POC like that?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.