It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven’t had an iconic thread name since mirror mirror and the shawl, I still laugh so much at it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is that Ls parents house in Sarahs stories? If so i didnt realise how minted they are 😂 oh to be upper middle class in Ireland, and yes im jealous and absolute fair enough to her parents 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Is that Ls parents house in Sarahs stories? If so i didnt realise how minted they are 😂 oh to be upper middle class in Ireland, and yes im jealous and absolute fair enough to her parents 👏🏻
Pretty sure that's a pub

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed Sarah after the psychology video but anything I’ve seen from their parents house seems pretty average. Obviously middle class, but nowhere near the private school circuit of south Dublin or anything

L’s stories
I would never sleep if that was the front door of my apartment 😂
Omg it’s giving me such anxiety

What was apparent to me was how inarticulate she is. Her critique was peppered with so much "bleep" etc whereas Jennys (I do hate comparing them but it's hard not to) added value, hot takes and interesting opinions.

All that aside, I do actually enjoy hearing L shite on.
I think that it’s better J no longer does comedy. It just wasn’t her strong suit imo. If only L would do the same… Although tbf I did find her comments about public masturbation kinda funny.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed Sarah after the psychology video but anything I’ve seen from their parents house seems pretty average. Obviously middle class, but nowhere near the private school circuit of south Dublin or anything
They very much are on the same level as middle class south county Dublin private school folk let me tell you

Reactions: 3
They very much are on the same level as middle class south county Dublin private school folk let me tell you
Portmarnock is a lovely part of Dublin but they aren’t on the same level as monkstown/dalkey etc. Different kettle of fish if you ask me. Being part of that south side private school clique is a whole other world

I think that it’s better J no longer does comedy. It just wasn’t her strong suit imo. If only L would do the same…
J & L can both be funny in conversation, but as many people have pointed out that isn’t being a comic. At least J had the cop on to realise that

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
J & L can both be funny in conversation, but as many people have pointed out that isn’t being a comic. At least J had the cop on to realise that
Yes, thank you. That’s what I meant but you worded it way better. :)

I think both ‘galz’ can be funny, but towards the end of itgalz it just felt so forced (cue J fake laughing). Maybe J and L no longer bringing out the funny side in each other was a sign that they were growing apart.

It’s crazy how much someone else can affect the type of person you are/are perceived to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes, thank you. That’s what I meant but you worded it way better. :)

I think both ‘galz’ can be funny, but towards the end of itgalz it just felt so forced (cue J fake laughing). Maybe J and L no longer bringing out the funny side in each other was a sign that they were growing apart.

It’s crazy how much someone else can affect the type of person you are/are perceived to be.
Jenny's fake laugh still haunts me. Poor girl, she was trying so hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone ever get a forced vibe with Adam too tho? I think it’s def more real and they have a more authentic dynamic than her & L did at the end but I started noticing J trying hard to be ‘chill’ with Adam on the docket. I feel like she might just come across a bit awkward with others sometimes (prob more so in recorded convos) 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Does anyone ever get a forced vibe with Adam too tho? I think it’s def more real and they have a more authentic dynamic than her & L did at the end but I started noticing J trying hard to be ‘chill’ with Adam on the docket. I feel like she might just come across a bit awkward with others sometimes (prob more so in recorded convos) 🤷‍♀️
I feel like that could more so since they record separately/remotely? I love Adam and Jenny’s banter, feels way more relaxed than her and L. Feel that fake laugh was defo J not knowing how to react to some of Ls stuff like after her apologising for the super spreaders thing then going back on it in the next ep… you could actually cut the tension with a knife in that ep it was terrible

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.