It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so so done with L and the pod and was going to unsubscribe, forgot and saw the SATC pod release today so listened.

I thought it was the best pod from L in as long as I can remember, really really enjoyed it. Stuck to the topic aswell without any personal ramblings. Have to admit I really enjoyed it

Reactions: 8
it was really weird to me that she couldn’t remember how many seasons SATC had
Also saying it started in the early 90s when it began in 1998 lol. Listened to the first 20 mins of so… found it a bit all over the place and a luke warm take if I’m honest. Dissecting how the actresses look is so boring, there’s so much to say about the show and 10mins dedicated to Charlottes filler

Reactions: 11
The new pod was absolute word vomit-why is it so wild 3 girls in New York would have a black friend? Why does she care so much about not being woke?

Reactions: 9
The new pod was absolute word vomit-why is it so wild 3 girls in New York would have a black friend? Why does she care so much about not being woke?
It has relevance in a dissection of this season thus far, as summarised well in another review " the onslaught of “woke” teachings lends the show a smugly self-congratulatory rather than ironically self-aware air".

Reactions: 1
It’s all part of the mad rationale of L. Non- diverse cast is not problematic for her because remember, we had Moesha and Sister, Sister so according to her, that means we had representation of black people in the media. She has such a warped rationale of what being “woke” means, she only finds is problematic because she can’t make rape jokes and eating disorder jokes anymore without being called out.

It has relevance in a dissection of this season thus far, as summarised well in another review " the onslaught of “woke” teachings lends the show a smugly self-congratulatory rather than ironically self-aware air".
I actually found the wokeness pretty self aware in the new sex and the city. Making Miranda the butt of the joke was actually pretty hilarious and very typical to her generations white liberal feminist type.

Ls takes we’re very lukewarm and surface level, she would have done better having someone on the podcast with an opposing view to get a little discourse going rather than a 67 minute ramble

Reactions: 7
Absolutely hilarious that she’s posting a free episode right after J did. Could she make it anymore obvious?!
Thought the ep was full of tit takes if im honest. Laughed when she talked about Samantha/Carrie fallout and juxtapositioned her and J.. saying you should never combine friends and money. All I could think was that L was the one bleeping with Js money with the way she was behaving in the months leading up to the fallout.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
No invite to Courtney's sons birthday, friends since school and neighbours yikes
I’d say with the Evan connection it just wouldn’t be realistic to invite Lindsay. Like Evan and Jenny are always going to have to be invited. I never thought she was particularly close to Courtney anyway though

Didn’t Jenny do the IG closet tour with Courtney at the beginning of COVID? Lindsay didn’t. It seems like J and Courtney are definitely closer.

Reactions: 6
Maybe J just has better style tho? Imagine L doing that closet tour now…so these are my denim Levi’s and boob tubes…and over here we have my shawl

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn’t Jenny do the IG closet tour with Courtney at the beginning of COVID? Lindsay didn’t. It seems like J and Courtney are definitely closer.
L did do one. Courtney and Evan are really close she spoke about it on it galz and Evan introduced
Courtney to her partner. According to Courtney’s IG evan is their sons godfather so no brainer who’s side they’d take really

Reactions: 6
HahahhahahahahHAHHAHA “I released a surprise free episode” how about trying to release a paid for scheduled one hun??? What the duck 😂 like she’s a martyr

Reactions: 16
"Merry spliffmas"

this was so out of context and read like some oul wan try to me cool and hip…. Oh wait

HahahhahahahahHAHHAHA “I released a surprise free episode” how about trying to release a paid for scheduled one hun??? What the duck 😂 like she’s a martyr
Imagine turning up to work on your day off and being passive aggressive about not being paid to be there. She’s cracked!

Reactions: 11
New thread name suggestions tattlers

Also that Shauna one seems like a right dose. She doesn’t come across well on stories at all, love Pete and Clarabell though

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.