It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness to her friends and family, after the way she reacted from hearing their thoughts discussed with J this summer (albeit expressed behind her back), I wouldn’t be volunteering to lead the intervention
If circumstances render them pertinent, people’s innermost reservations about one’s character or habits ought to be expressed to one directly, personally and respectfully. IMHO, if delivered by any other channel or route, or in any other fashion, they are more likely to alienate the person further and drive them deeper into concealment, fear and shallow, silly relationships both intimate and friendly.

Reactions: 1
If circumstances render them pertinent, people’s innermost reservations about one’s character or habits ought to be expressed to one directly, personally and respectfully. IMHO, if delivered by any other channel or route, or in any other fashion, they are more likely to alienate the person further and drive them deeper into concealment, fear and shallow, silly relationships both intimate and friendly.
Why does this read like it was written by a bot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ouch.

To be fair, it does sound like you swallowed a Thesaurus.
Nah, no esoteric vocabulary in that post, but the point you’re trying to make is clear. The post is too well written for your tastes, and you believe your standard of literacy to be the standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah, no esoteric vocabulary in that post, but the point you’re trying to make is clear. The post is too well written for your tastes, and you believe your standard of literacy to be the standard.
Oh my God, get off your high horse 🙄 😂😂😂

Back to the thread - L doesn't seem to be with her sisters a huge amount anymore? I know Sarah is in Spain, but Fiona doesn't feature on her stories as much anymore.

Ha! You’re the one accusing me of “swallowing a Thesaurus”. Now you’re gaslighting, or is that too obscure a concept for you too?
'Gaslighting?' Calm down.
I told you to get off your high horse as you are attempting to belittle me by commenting on my 'standard of literacy,' when in reality you have no idea who you are speaking to.

Get over it, and yourself 😂

Now, can we please get back to the thread?...

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Well, yes - in theory. But telling somebody what's wrong with their life isn't easy. It's potentially painful - for both parties - which is why most of us avoid these conversations with the people we love. I'd say L's parents & siblings have weighed up the potential cost of telling her a few home truths and believe the best solution for now is simply Showing Up for her & the kids when they're needed.

Well, yes - in theory. But telling somebody what's wrong with their life isn't easy. It's potentially painful - for both parties - which is why most of us avoid these conversations with the people we love. I'd say L's parents & siblings have weighed up the potential cost of telling her a few home truths and believe the best solution for now is simply Showing Up for her & the kids when they're needed.
100%
It's such an uncomfortable situation to be in. They also know that she would be lost without them and the kids need their support etc.

Reactions: 4
So what do we listen to now? Bandwagons are gone, Itgalz got swallowed up its own hole

I guess it will have to be Beavis and Butthead aka the Unpopular Opinion.

• Haha
So what do we listen to now? Bandwagons are gone, Itgalz got swallowed up its own hole

I guess it will have to be Beavis and Butthead aka the Unpopular Opinion.
The Unpopular Opinion is honestly painful to listen to.

'My Therapist Ghosted Me' is actually very good - Joanne & Vogue have great rapport and it's an easy listen.

Reactions: 19
The Unpopular Opinion is honestly painful to listen to.

'My Therapist Ghosted Me' is actually very good - Joanne & Vogue have great rapport and it's an easy listen.
I forgot that I regularly listen to Joanne and Vogue. I must listen to today's episode.

The Unpopular Opinion KILLS me but I listen consistently. It's like a radio show on your morning commute that you hate but it's part of your morning routine so you listen intently.

I am not enjoying Red Room but I FULLY think that's on me because its niche. I cant get through any episode. The most I have engaged with that podcast was looking at discord a few times and watch the loves after they happened. I don't even follow the page on instagram.

Podcast suggestions all run by real comics lol:
My therapist ghosted me
The shift (Irish comic in nyc interviewing interesting guests)
Guys we Fucked (huge backlog of free eps but newer eps are on luminary—worth paying for!)
We’re having gay sex —gas, queer and straight guests.
Good For You —Whitney cummings (always has great guests)
You can tell me anything —Teresa Lee

Another sex/relationship pod —Savage Lovecast
Another Irish one —tend your garden —run by a deadly bisexual post punk princess (also has a band called Mhaol) with an MA in sexuality studies interviewing interesting people from all walks.

• Heart
100%
It's such an uncomfortable situation to be in. They also know that she would be lost without them and the kids need their support etc.
Also important to note that we don’t know whether J, Ls sisters or her parents have not tried to confront L in the past, and/or how that confrontation was received.

The only reason I can imagine to go to pub at that time is because the off license was closed and she wanted booze

• Sad
I know we’ve moved on but the post isn’t well written lol. The first sentence is totally grammatically incorrect and doesn’t make sense. That’s why I wrote the bot comment, not because of the superfluous language. I can use big words too hehe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I forgot that I regularly listen to Joanne and Vogue. I must listen to today's episode.

The Unpopular Opinion KILLS me but I listen consistently. It's like a radio show on your morning commute that you hate but it's part of your morning routine so you listen intently.

I am not enjoying Red Room but I FULLY think that's on me because its niche. I cant get through any episode. The most I have engaged with that podcast was looking at discord a few times and watch the loves after they happened. I don't even follow the page on instagram.
I’m the same with red room, can’t make it through an episode. I love Jenny’s YouTube’s though, just not into the pod. My therapist ghosted me is good but nothing provides what it Galz used to for me unfortunately

Reactions: 10
PARKLIFE!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.