It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the opposite, it galz being gone made me realise how much I’d outgrown the concept of their pod. I like I’m Grand Mam but don’t listen for the same reasons, kinda just find the lads sweet/innocent in a comforting way 🤣

Reactions: 9
10er bets they’ll be back together for another brief period. Always seems to start with them having these family hangouts

Reactions: 8
What's Jimmy done that's so bad? I was never an X Gal so don't know. I see him around and he seems like a nice guy.

Reactions: 2
What's Jimmy done that's so bad? I was never an X Gal so don't know. I see him around and he seems like a nice guy.
i think L said he was controlling? As in financial/emotional control from what I remember? But I could be completely wrong -was so long ago that I listened to the ep/xgalz

Reactions: 2
He just seemed like an hole, very tight with giving her any money for Luna and stuff like that. I kind of remember her saying something like he basically threatened to kidnap Luna or refused to meet her to give her back or something like that, I can’t remember exactly

Reactions: 5
i think L said he was controlling? As in financial/emotional control from what I remember? But I could be completely wrong -was so long ago that I listened to the ep/xgalz
She did say it and I always categorically believe the victim in these cases but L has been known to embellish the truth a lil ? Not saying it’s not true but maybe embellished similar to the L&J fall out. Three sides to the story. His side, her side and the truth somewhere in between

Reactions: 8
Not to question someone’s experience because I do think they had a toxic relationship but L has proven herself to be very loose with the accusations of serious matters so I’d take it with a healthy pinch. Jimmy was defo toxic as her in the beginning anyway (she mentioned he moved over, cut up his passport and immediately moved in with her 🥴) but I think at least in the last year or two Jimmy has proved himself to be a dedicated dad and pretty low key?

She did say it and I always categorically believe the victim in these cases
I think it just can be questioned whether she was a victim or a participant in a codependent and toxic relationship.

Reactions: 7
‘The state of us’ is a good podcast by two Irish women in their early thirties

Reactions: 4
L said on X Galz that Jimmy said if she doesn't do anal he'll get it somewhere else. God god.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’d say Jimmy was all of those things but after seeing how L treated J during that breakup I’d say the demise of L and jimmys relationship was far from one-sided with the whole blame lying with him.
As an X-gal I was always on L’s side when she spoke about Jimmy but looking at how she’s treated Jenny has Really made me reassess how she must’ve treated Jimmy as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Ehh, I'd be thinking both Lindsay and Jimmy are narcissists who clearly didn't work together, I wouldn't be putting a halo on him any time soon. Always remember that ep where L described him breaking her stuff and screaming outside the apartment, it sounded very fucked up. Not saying she's innocent at all, clearly she comes with her own issues. And the fact that Jenny didn't get on with him, and likewise, he sounds like a tosser (good dad to Luna, but not a good partner)

Reactions: 20
Ehh, I'd be thinking both Lindsay and Jimmy are narcissists who clearly didn't work together, I wouldn't be putting a halo on him any time soon. Always remember that ep where L described him breaking her stuff and screaming outside the apartment, it sounded very fucked up. Not saying she's innocent at all, clearly she comes with her own issues. And the fact that Jenny didn't get on with him, and likewise, he sounds like a tosser (good dad to Luna, but not a good partner)
Yeah I don’t think him being around for his daughter doing basic father duties qualifies him as a ‘good guy’ whatsoever. That’s minimal tit

Reactions: 17
Defo not glorifying him at all, I never liked his vibe and he defo treated L like tit at time (heartbreak hotel 🥴) but I feel I’ve seen more growth in him in the last 2 years than I have L. The bar was low in fairness 🤣

He just seemed like an hole, very tight with giving her any money for Luna and stuff like that. I kind of remember her saying something like he basically threatened to kidnap Luna or refused to meet her to give her back or something like that, I can’t remember exactly
All lies

Reactions: 1
‘The state of us’ is a good podcast by two Irish women in their early thirties
I forget about them and I'm Grand Man.

Weirdly enough, my best friend knew Roisin's fiancé very well and also went to grind school with James Kavanagh. My friend said that they introduced me to Roisin/Jayne, James Kavanagh and Edel on separate occasions and I have no recollection. My friend got really irritated when I started recommending James' Snapchat or Itgalz, State of Us etc. because she knew these people for years.

Some tea for you all: I've been told that L/J dished the tea on Edel which was fine but there was more than just Edel involved in the fall out, it was a whole gang of friends drifting in different directions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.