It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but just putting out into the universe, don't feel under any pressure to follow convention, especially if it is consent manufactured by massive corporations and is trying to get you to spend a ton of money at a time in life when you need money most. Some couples are creating their own meaning and not falling for the superficial marketing.

Yes I think it is 3, engaged after 2! 3 years is still defo not a long time AT ALL, but they do seem happy, and ever moreso after It Galz split?

Reactions: 7
Yes but just putting out into the universe, don't feel under any pressure to follow convention, especially if it is consent manufactured by massive corporations and is trying to get you to spend a ton of money at a time in life when you need money most. Some couples are creating their own meaning and not falling for the superficial marketing.

Yes I think it is 3, engaged after 2! 3 years is still defo not a long time AT ALL, but they do seem happy, and ever moreso after It Galz split?
I think like everything, the motivation behind things like marriage are the most important. I don’t think E would have proposed Just to tick a box and I don’t see J saying yes just coz.

they seem happier since the split for sure, but I also feel J talking about her relationship Positively was shot down by L, and L always steered the convo towards being single. What I mean is that we didn’t get much of a glimpse before the split about their relationship, but we also didn’t really get a glimpse of J either it seems

Reactions: 14
Even just seeing both E and J's instas after the split, they seem closer.

Reactions: 5
Is Lindsay back with the guy? She seems to be in the same elevator. Third time is the charm I guess.

Reactions: 6
I'd believe the idea of her getting back with her Ex over taking the month off to sort out her career!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd believe the idea of her getting back with her Ex over taking the month off to sort out her career!
Hahaha same here. He’s some dope if he went back a third time, as is she but wouldn’t surprise me with her track record

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love how L ignores 90% of the good advice on here but when someone mentions they wish the kids were on her insta more she listens to that 😂

Reactions: 5
The two most boring topics on here have to be speculating how many friends J has/doesn’t have and Ls shift in style during a 6 month relationship, like when people went mad that she had red nails 🤣

Reactions: 18
I dont think there was anything wrong with E and J getting engaged and planning their life together after 2 years. Quality always trumps quantity in this situation. Covid has made and wrecked a lot of relationships. I think having an experience like that together (lockdown etc) will either reveal the cracks in relationships or cement them.

Besides , everybody wants different things in life. If they want to get engaged, get married, build or buy a house, have children, etc. It's really their beds to make. I don't personally think people do it because they're 'influenced'. People have done these things waayyy before Instagram!

And It's a bit strange commenting on people's choices. It's like judging people who choose not to get engaged, get married, have kids etc.

Let people do whatever they choose to do. Even if they regret it down the road or it doesnt work out, it is what is/was right for them at that moment in time. So who are we to say?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just wanna say that being engaged isn't 'having your tit together'. It's not an achievement and anyone can do it. J and E have only been together 2 or so years which is absolutely nothing. I noticed more basic lad types once they hit 35 plus start proposing. Basic men are very concerned with and affected by these arbitrary 'milestones' as much as basic women. It is a bullshit status thing. Often, the woman is super surprised which is insane, as they didn't discuss it previously and they 'had no idea'. Yikes!
Also, the idea of a guy buying his partner an engagement ring when so many of us couples are trying to save for a mortgage in this neo-liberal shithole that is Ireland is foolish and insane. I hate the narcissism and clout involved in it all...the insta photos, the showing off/talking about 'The Ring'. Maybe this is a VERY unpopular opinion haha!
If somebody is together 6, 8,10, 12, 14 years, amazing. And you never have to be engaged or married.
Yes to all of this ! Marriage can be so performative and flashy nowadays

Reactions: 3
Yes but in Jenny's case it does not feel performative what so ever....think their just a genuinely in love couple that have decided to get married, have a party with their loved ones and enjoy their life together......and what is so wrong with that? Everyone's entire existence isn't to achieve the goal of getting a mortgage, they may have money to afford both or may have enough to get married but are years from owning a home but can do a wedding while saving...whatever the answer, its none of our business. I think linsey trumps any bullshit goals by being lucky enough to have 2 beautiful children so doubt she feels short changed at all.

Reactions: 19
Ah sorry I just meant that’s probably why there’s more content of the two of them since she lost her main friends 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.