It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be interesting to see how things with the podcast are in January. I wonder if she has started pre-recording like she said.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Side note: I see people mentioned that Jenny put out a free ep of the red room podcast, anyone know where I can listen?

Listening to an old it Galz episode this morning discussing WhatsApp groups- they are laughing that Lindsay is known for a dramatic exit and her most recent she wrote in ‘nothing personal to you Jenny I just can’t take the bullying from my sisters anymore’- obviously this is gas as she’s admitting she was being totally dramatic but it does show a pattern of overreacting and bullying claims lol

Reactions: 26
Listening to an old it Galz episode this morning discussing WhatsApp groups- they are laughing that Lindsay is known for a dramatic exit and her most recent she wrote in ‘nothing personal to you Jenny I just can’t take the bullying from my sisters anymore’- obviously this is gas as she’s admitting she was being totally dramatic but it does show a pattern of overreacting and bullying claims lol
It's actually mad listening back to old episodes. L has so many signs of toxicity that I didn't pick up on initially.

Reactions: 10
It's actually mad listening back to old episodes. L has so many signs of toxicity that I didn't pick up on initially.
I think because initially they were framed as “gas” or quirky character traits, something she seems to hide behind a lot… this “I’m a mad witch lol!” trope but realistically it’s just toxicity. I think cause J seemed a bit more boring and normal (for want of a better word) in comparison I kinda felt like L purposely over stated her toxic traits for laughs, cause surely someone like J wouldn’t be friends with her if she was that bad?! But in hindsight the mask slipped a few times and I was just a bit blind sighted by her funny moments on the pod

Reactions: 10
I think because initially they were framed as “gas” or quirky character traits, something she seems to hide behind a lot… this “I’m a mad witch lol!” trope but realistically it’s just toxicity. I think cause J seemed a bit more boring and normal (for want of a better word) in comparison I kinda felt like L purposely over stated her toxic traits for laughs, cause surely someone like J wouldn’t be friends with her if she was that bad?! But in hindsight the mask slipped a few times and I was just a bit blind sighted by her funny moments on the pod
Agree but also I think the fact that she was making light of those moments it seemed like she had a degree of self awareness. But in this case she really seems to have just dug the heels in

Reactions: 6
Which ep was this?

Nope, still there
That persons reply is the embodiment of someone drinking Ls kool aid 🤣 claiming they have “more empathy and patience than some on here” and claiming L has been “slandered” on discord (another person who needs to read the definition of slander). If L was in the middle of a mental health crisis she wouldn’t be out on the sesh in Krystal come on like hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No L has obviously been reading Tattle today and remembered that she said she would close down the Discord for the month of December. Only 6 days later......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she’s deleted it it’s like the kids taking their football home cause they aren’t winning.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.