It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But…but….what about the “Discord benefits” as part of signing up for the Patreon?!?!!

Reactions: 6
Discord is gone now
Probably because people were giving out about her tone deaf comedy, yet again. Luckily we have here to air our annoyance and she can’t shut the it down as much as she’d only love to

Reactions: 12
Can't wait for the new patreon episodes in January where the only feedback we're allowed give is positive and we will be censored on the Discord.

Reactions: 9
Can't wait for the new patreon episodes in January where the only feedback we're allowed give is positive and we will be censored on the Discord.
That’s if we get one. She’ll be on a come down after Christmas after drinking herself into an insta live rant when she sees everyone with their tit together and will need another month off to sort her head out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope, still there
What is funny about Astroworld anyway? Like what the duck was she even talking about? If I even heard a kid joking about that I'd be thinking "what a horrible little head thinking that's funny".

She's a sap

Reactions: 10
What is funny about Astroworld anyway? Like what the duck was she even talking about? If I even heard a kid joking about that I'd be thinking "what a horrible little head thinking that's funny".

She's a sap
God forbid anyone say anything about her. She blocks you, takes down the discord or goes on her little not orsed rants but a festival where 10 people died is fair game to her. She’s so backwards

Reactions: 12
God forbid anyone say anything about her. She blocks you, takes down the discord or goes on her little not orsed rants but a festival where 10 people died is fair game to her. She’s so backwards
This is it really, summarises the hypocrisy perfectly. She’s entitled to her free speech when it’s making light of a tragedy but god forbid you call her out on any of her behaviour/inconsistent content creation (aka her bleeping job).

I think Ls mask has truly slipped and a lot of people, myself included, can’t unsee the person she was all along

Reactions: 23
This is it really, summarises the hypocrisy perfectly. She’s entitled to her free speech when it’s making light of a tragedy but god forbid you call her out on any of her behaviour/inconsistent content creation (aka her bleeping job).

I think Ls mask has truly slipped and a lot of people, myself included, can’t unsee the person she was all along
Agree so so much. There’s just too much now since covid and with past scandals that are just unforgivable. Everyone says things that are awful if we’ve a few drinks on us or get carried away in the moment but hers is a pattern of scandal after scandal and she thrives off it. She doesn’t learn from it at all. There’s no growth in her as a creator. Her audience from the start has grown up, we’re buying houses and staring families. She’s regressing and hanging around with fangirls in Krystal

Reactions: 15
Agree so so much. There’s just too much now since covid and with past scandals that are just unforgivable. Everyone says things that are awful if we’ve a few drinks on us or get carried away in the moment but hers is a pattern of scandal after scandal and she thrives off it. She doesn’t learn from it at all. There’s no growth in her as a creator. Her audience from the start has grown up, we’re buying houses and staring families. She’s regressing and hanging around with fangirls in Krystal
It’s like she can’t have anyone around her who’s life is progressing so she doesn’t feel the need to. The tension when J even got serious with Evan… then it coming to a head when she was engaged is so funny to see now. I think even if you don’t like Js content you have to at least respect that she’s moving on in life

Reactions: 24
It’s like she can’t have anyone around her who’s life is progressing so she doesn’t feel the need to. The tension when J even got serious with Evan… then it coming to a head when she was engaged is so funny to see now. I think even if you don’t like Js content you have to at least respect that she’s moving on in life
Yes!!! And that’s why she’s hanging around with people significantly younger than her because when you’re in your early twenties life is a party so she doesn’t feel embarrassed when she realises she’s no better off then what she was 10 years ago. There’s no time line to life at all but it must be embarrassing for her seeing all her peers moving on from the party life and settling down while she has nothing but a 4 grand mirror to show for anything

Reactions: 17
Had to laugh that while L was in krystle J was at home decorating her tree drinking hot whiskeys 🤣

Reactions: 24
Had to laugh that while L was in krystle J was at home decorating her tree drinking hot whiskeys 🤣
Living the life that L so desperately wants. She only slags it to try convince herself that it’s not what she wants. I know what I’d prefer to do. I’d prefer to be with my partner decorating our home for Christmas than be out in a cringy nightclub

Reactions: 17
Living the life that L so desperately wants. She only slags it to try convince herself that it’s not what she wants. I know what I’d prefer to do. I’d prefer to be with my partner decorating our home for Christmas than be out in a cringy nightclub
Absolutely. It really is sad - she has the life L longs for. Stability and consistency.

Reactions: 7
I think the same can be said for most things L slags, it’s all out of this weird resentment/inferiority complex.

Oh god, she's going to have a massive insta live rant over Christmas isn't she...absolutely stuck in her old ways now, only a matter of time before a rant 🙈

Reactions: 5
Oh god, she's going to have a massive insta live rant over Christmas isn't she...absolutely stuck in her old ways now, only a matter of time before a rant 🙈
Oh definitely. Christmas is a really hard time for people at the best of times. She’s already fairly unhinged as is

Reactions: 1
Can we start placing bets now which teenage influencer she’ll fight with on live?
She’ll probably have a falling out with that fan girl Shauna. She can’t keep anyone around with her. She’s toxic. I wouldn’t come within 10 feet of her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.