It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I heard of the new restrictions limiting venues to only 50% capacity I was thinking L was lucky she already had her shows, but then I remembered…it probably wouldn’t have affected her from what we saw

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When I heard of the new restrictions limiting venues to only 50% capacity I was thinking L was lucky she already had her shows, but then I remembered…it probably wouldn’t have affected her from what we saw
It’d probably help her. She could have combined all the shows together and it’d be about 50% capacity then

Reactions: 2
Whatever about the mask but she looks like an absolute melt who is just being rude to the taxi man for no apparent reason and L like a little schoolgirl videoing her 😂

Reactions: 37
Whatever about the mask but she looks like an absolute melt who is just being rude to the taxi man for no apparent reason and L like a little schoolgirl videoing her 😂
Pete the only one with manners by the sounds of it !

Reactions: 8
Mortified for the pair of them hahaha

Reactions: 5
Not L videoing an ambulance driving down a crowded road saying it’s like astroworld 🤢 she’s disgusting, people died lindsay not something to joke about

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Not L videoing an ambulance driving down a crowded road saying it’s like astroworld 🤢 she’s disgusting, people died lindsay not something to joke about
I just watched that and I'm actually floored. Not ounce of tact. I bet she'll delete it

10 deaths at astroworld.

The absolute state of L.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.