It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly think she says things like that for the attention and controversy. There is some z list celebs who just live off constant controversy I think that’s her aim

Reactions: 8
Nah making fun of astroworld. It just shows all her apology’s are bullshit she never will change or learn she’s so insensitive at anyone’s cost

Reactions: 16
So cringe that she has Lindsay's podcast tagged in her bio on insta #fangirl
Is it possible that L is planning to make Shauna the new co-host of Itgalz?

I wonder what Fiona and Sarah make of her latest stories. The Hamiltons seem somewhat well to do, i can't see her sisters being a fan of Ls new bestie. She gives off Geordie Shore messy, tacky, mouthpiece vibes.

Reactions: 11
Is it possible that L is planning to make Shauna the new co-host of Itgalz?

I wonder what Fiona and Sarah make of her latest stories. The Hamiltons seem somewhat well to do, i can't see her sisters being a fan of Ls new bestie. She gives off Geordie Shore messy, tacky, mouthpiece vibes.
Oh god I hope not. That would be the final nail in the coffin.

Did you listen to the x gal episode with Shauna a few months ago? It was painful.

Reactions: 3
I think a new podcast with her and Pete could work well. She needs a co host

Reactions: 6
Her and Pete could work but I just don’t see him really being into it or needing it long term. She’s kinda snookered herself cause she needs this essentially for a career/income, whereas Pete or her sisters have careers/other avenues and either would be working full time (leaving the work to L) or it just wouldn’t be a priority

Reactions: 9
Maybe Pete could be a monthly guest...and she could have a guest on each week ....
I think we’re failing to realise she couldn’t keep up a podcast on her own, where all she just had to do was press record once a week. Never mind sourcing and arranging guests every week. That would definitely work better for L but she seems so lazy and unbothered with any actual work

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.