It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In general I don't like thick flicks or septum piercings. Both of those things ignite am instinct in me to tell a person that they have something on their face/nose.
Same. I think piercings are childish and should be kept back in teenage era.. Really don't like facial piercings on grown women

And I do have several tattoos just for context. Lol.

Reactions: 1
Same. I think piercings are childish and should be kept back in teenage era.. Really don't like facial piercings on grown women

I have a 3 facial piercings and I’m a grown woman so I beg to differ. I plan to keep 2 of them forever! The other in my forties, maybe. Interesting that you have tattoos and feel that way, cause you’re giving very much “You know you’ll have those when you’re an old lady” energy.

Reactions: 25

This is a very interesting distinction you’re making 🤔
I reserve the right to get more tattoos as I grow older I’ve given up the idea that they’re anything to do with youth, for me they’re to do with experiences. Same with piercings although I’ve only got my ears and nose done I wouldn’t rule out a septum piercing age fifty if the mood takes me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Ffs let’s move on from our own preferences. I couldn’t care less what you all like and dislike

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Jenny has a septum, she wears subtle jewellery so it’s not that noticeable. Lindsay has a double nose ring. Both are nice, IMO
Oh ya I remember lindsays double nose ring. Prob took no notice of it anymore. I like both on both girls

I noticed L had taken hers out on her stories recently. Probs for the (ex) fella. I like the piercings on the girls

I remember she talked about taking them out. I like the piercings on both of them, and I think Jenny’s suits her with the dainty ring.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.