It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, this was the cringiest part of it all. Doing her lil ‘sketches’, trying her best to get compliments (reassurance) under the guise of being a ‘gas witch’. L is in her flop era. She needs to grow up.
Fake laughing at her boobs looking “saggy” when she knows they’re not! She reminds me of catty girls in school who would give you a backhanded compliment while fishing for their own. Also buying dresses like that while you’re being sued and aren’t charging for Patreon? Priorities…

Reactions: 17
Fake laughing at her boobs looking “saggy” when she knows they’re not! She reminds me of catty girls in school who would give you a backhanded compliment while fishing for their own. Also buying dresses like that while you’re being sued and aren’t charging for Patreon? Priorities…
Riiiight?!! Also kylie jenner has bigger boobs in that dress lol

Reactions: 4
Would agree with previous posters that "mutton dressed as lamb" is a lowest common denominator slag, no offense to anyone who uses it or anything. Men never have to deal with such comments, even when they are dressed in "young people clothes". Feel like it's a phrase deeply entrenched in misogyny. Feel free to change my mind though.

However, that aside - I do feel like Lindsay hanging out with people in their 20s is not surprising given the rent crisis in Dublin. I don't have kids, am in my 30s and find myself out with people 5-10 years younger than me, most of whom are still living at home. The housing crisis has forced all my friends who were my age outside the city/country. There's a real gap of people in their 30s in Dublin now. It's actually mad. Was on my mates hinge the other day and it's slim pickings for Dublin willy in the 30 age gap too. So I've honestly no beef with people hanging out with those younger or older than them if they wanna sesh. Sorry this post isn't more judgemental, I will try harder in future. Xxx

Reactions: 27
Would agree with previous posters that "mutton dressed as lamb" is a lowest common denominator hag, no offense to anyone who uses it or anything. Men never have to deal with such comments, even when they are dressed in "young people clothes". Feel like it's a phrase deeply entrenched in misogyny. Feel free to change my mind though.

However, that aside - I do feel like Lindsay hanging out with people in their 20s is not surprising given the rent crisis in Dublin. I don't have kids, am in my 30s and find myself out with people 5-10 years younger than me, most of whom are still living at home. The housing crisis has forced all my friends who were my age outside the city/country. There's a real gap of people in their 30s in Dublin now. It's actually mad. Was on my mates hinge the other day and it's slim pickings for Dublin willy in the 30 age gap too. So I've honestly no beef with people hanging out with those younger or older than them if they wanna sesh. Sorry this post isn't more judgemental, I will try harder in future. Xxx
Hmmm I’m not sure about the housing crisis being the cause of L still hanging out with younger pals. Most people in their thirties can’t sesh on south William street with her as they have full time jobs to turn up to, kids, partner. Also as someone who is near enough to 30 street drinking with a bunch of 20 somethings sounds like my idea of hell personally 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Would agree with previous posters that "mutton dressed as lamb" is a lowest common denominator hag, no offense to anyone who uses it or anything. Men never have to deal with such comments, even when they are dressed in "young people clothes". Feel like it's a phrase deeply entrenched in misogyny. Feel free to change my mind though.

It’s definitely not because of the housing crisis. It’s because all she wants to do is drink and party out of the streets which is what 20 year olds can do because they don’t have the same responsibilities as her own age group

Reactions: 22
She kinda is, no? (bar the wonderful voice bit)
She isn't troubled, she's spoilt and entitled and that's why she treats people like tit. She likes to guise that as 'mental health issues' whenever it suits her, and creates a romanticised view of being down and out, hence her obsession with Amy Winehouse

Reactions: 23
She isn't troubled, she's spoilt and entitled and that's why she treats people like tit. She likes to guise that as 'mental health issues' whenever it suits her, and creates a romanticised view of being down and out, hence her obsession with Amy Winehouse
The only trouble L has ever had (imo) is self inflicted aside from private troubles we may not know about but she always acts out after she’s been called out for her crappy behaviour. Amy Winehouse was exploited by the music industry, not some malahide ma who can’t be ORSED to upload a podcast on time and uses racist jokes and jokes about SA for shock factor because she has nothing else to offer but shock factor car crash style content

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only trouble L has ever had (imo) is self inflicted aside from private troubles we may not know about but she always acts out after she’s been called out for her crappy behaviour. Amy Winehouse was exploited by the music industry, not some malahide ma who can’t be ORSED to upload a podcast on time and uses racist jokes and jokes about SA for shock factor because she has nothing else to offer but shock factor car crash style content

Exactly my point hahahah she literally cannot be ORSEDDDD

Reactions: 6

This is a bleeping reach 🤣🤣🤣 the housing crisis has forced lots and lots of late 20s/30s who are from Dublin to stay living at home with their parents. Yes some have probably left the country because of it but as someone who left at the end of the last recession, it doesn’t seem to be as drastic when it comes to emigration

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Love when people reading tattle try to take the high road and look down on other people posting on here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Lyndsey’s see plenty of peers at the school and could easily make new friends there , except she is threatened by women her own age because she’d have to actually hold a grown up conversation . So she turns her nose at them

Reactions: 17
Lyndsey’s see plenty of peers at the school and could easily make new friends there , except she is threatened by women her own age because she’d have to actually hold a grown up conversation . So she turns her nose at them
Yes! She hasn’t got the emotional intelligence or intelligence about anything outside of 00’s pop culture, evidence by her insane podcast topics since J left. So rather than hold her hands up and admit that she’s just not in the same league as most mammys her age in her area, she just sneers at them under the guise of being “alt”. You can’t claim to be “alt” and have a 4k plus mirror that you seen all the basic tiktokers with. I’m not gatekeeping the “alt” scene but she’s the furtherest thing from Alt

Reactions: 20
She's like a dog in heat and knowing L, posting those pics for some bloke's benefit that's following her. We've all been there 😂

Wonder who the next victim will be 😬😬😬

Reactions: 7
Thirst traps attract extremely basic lads.
Thirst traps don’t attract what she so desperately wants which is longevity. Thirst traps are for hookups or causal relationships. She was so bitter when J got engaged because not one of her many relationships stuck, which from the outside looking in is probably a good thing

Reactions: 12
She wants a stable relationship desperately. She wants nothing more than for a rich guy to whisk her away and marry her so she can be a housewife and a stay at home mother. She does not want to work so this would suit her down to the ground. Honestly, there is nothing 'alt' about her.

Reactions: 10
Her bod is bangin (and she knows it, as she should!) but the dress is terrible. Looks great in an IG BBL baddies pic but beyond that… not for me anyway. Around the beginning of her “I’M CHANGING MY STYLE” era I thought she looked great, loved the bob and the subdued classic Lindsey style. Her eyeliner is too thick for her now as well and it’s ageing Imo

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.