It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bod is incredible, as is her skin and hair. Her 2 sisters are also stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her bod is bangin (and she knows it, as she should!) but the dress is terrible. Looks great in an IG BBL baddies pic but beyond that… not for me anyway. Around the beginning of her “I’M CHANGING MY STYLE” era I thought she looked great, loved the bob and the subdued classic Lindsey style. Her eyeliner is too thick for her now as well and it’s ageing Imo
Nothing a nice shawl wouldn’t fix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If I had that body when I was 20, let alone mid 30s with two kids I'd never wear clothes

Reactions: 13
No one is saying she doesn’t have a great bod. But I stand by my mutton dressed as lamb comment lol cause she looks like she’s dressed to go to a teenage disco and that thick black liner is doin nothing for her.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20211202_201851.jpg

I could see Clarabell getting away it maybe, but doesn't suit L whatsoever. I can't think of one event that this dress would even be wearable to 🤔

Reactions: 8
She can look great and wreak of desperation at the same time. The two are not mutually exclusive
Would you believe I'm actually aware of that?

I happen not to think she looks desperate. For all her chaotic carry on, she tends to look stunning imo.

Reactions: 5
The thick flicks and the dress - I think L's new phase is the 'Baddie' aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wants to be Amy Winehouse so bad it makes me cringe. You're a middle class single mum from a naice area of Dublin who says things like 'my awrse looks good today'

Not a genuinely troubled soul with addiction problems and a wonderful voice. Sit down sis x
Well....theres lots of troubled souls from "nice areas". I think linsey is a very troubled soul....desperately trying to be what she thinks is "cool". But ckearly woefully missing the mark. Also think she has an unreal figure and looked as good as anyone could in that rotten dress.

Reactions: 6
Well....theres lots of troubled souls from "nice areas". I think linsey is a very troubled soul....desperately trying to be what she thinks is "cool". But ckearly woefully missing the mark. Also think she has an unreal figure and looked as good as anyone could in that rotten dress.
I think there’s a difference. I don’t think she’s a troubled soul as much as she romanticises the troubled soul trope and strives to emulate it.

Reactions: 22
I think there’s a difference. I don’t think she’s a troubled soul as much as she romanticises the troubled soul trope and strives to emulate it.
I think she’s troubled but not in the way she hopes to be. Her troubles are mostly self inflicted and due to lack of self evolution and maturity. They’re external as in they seem to harm those around her the most. Whereas someone like Amy (extreme example ofc) was troubled from within despite probably wanting her life and circumstances to be different

Reactions: 14
Listened to Jenny’s Red Room on my commute this morning!
It was a good sell for the patreon so I might be tempted 🙈
But also - she said that she will also be releasing Red Room free seasonly next year. It won’t be same contact as patreon but more of a long project and she will release it when it’s done...
So maybe more of a documentary style? Interesting!!!

Reactions: 11
The thick flicks and the dress - I think L's new phase is the 'Baddie' aesthetic.
In general I don't like thick flicks or septum piercings. Both of those things ignite am instinct in me to tell a person that they have something on their face/nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.