It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if Jennys grown up a lot, or copped on enough to say what people want to hear but she's coming across so well lately.

Reactions: 21
Don't know if Jennys grown up a lot, or copped on enough to say what people want to hear but she's coming across so well lately.
Time will definitely tell.
Personally I don’t see her as some high functioning sociopath who’s just changed everything about herself overnight for PR, with little to no cracks in the facade. If that was the case surely people like Louisemay, Jack, Courtney and Roz wouldn’t be having a bar of her imo. This time last year everyone on here was tearing her apart but praising L for the most part, so I think it was L who hid her nastiness behind J on the pod 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Lol high functioning sociopath...sorry that was not my intended implication...I just meant showing the more likable side of herself nothing that devious lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Time will definitely tell.
Personally I don’t see her as some high functioning sociopath who’s just changed everything about herself overnight for PR, with little to no cracks in the facade. If that was the case surely people like Louisemay, Jack, Courtney and Roz wouldn’t be having a bar of her imo. This time last year everyone on here was tearing her apart but praising L for the most part, so I think it was L who hid her nastiness behind J on the pod 🤷🏼‍♀️
100% agree! It says so much that when they split L got soooo much nastier and J showed her more mature and calm side, as J said “you are the company you keep” I think she was subconsciously following Ls behaviour to a certain extent

Reactions: 8
Lol high functioning sociopath...sorry that was not my intended implication...I just meant showing the more likable side of herself nothing that devious lol
Oh don’t think you inferred it, just some people kind of speak about J like she’s done a complete 180 on her it galz personality or like she’s pandering to some degree. She defo started changing/growing up from when her and evan got serious

Oh don’t think you inferred it, just some people kind of speak about J like she’s done a complete 180 on her it galz personality or like she’s pandering to some degree. She defo started changing/growing up from when her and evan got serious
In fairness, most people do lots of growing and changing between 27 and 32. Can’t say the same for L but I think it’s safe to say J has come into herself.

Reactions: 13
After Jenny started posting a few spotify wrap ups. Something is getting stirred!!!!
You would think she would check that the main word of the point she's trying to make was spelled correctly. Spofity 🙄

More class jokes there from the mind of a 13 year old

Reactions: 2
Her boobs look amazing!! She always goes on about them being saggy but they are not at all.

Reactions: 13
We all said this and all knew… but good god did she try to change her style for that guy.

Reactions: 8
Just proof of j/l and friends feeding info to this.....no gossip on bandwagons Post only guess work because the girls don't court attention in the same way

Reactions: 6
Just proof of j/l and friends feeding info to this.....no gossip on bandwagons Post only guess work because the girls don't court attention in the same way
True… but probably also why they never got as big despite one of them having a much bigger following than j/l. The bandwagon girls are a bit of a snoozefest to me

She wants to be Amy Winehouse so bad it makes me cringe. You're a middle class single mum from a naice area of Dublin who says things like 'my awrse looks good today'

Not a genuinely troubled soul with addiction problems and a wonderful voice. Sit down sis x

Reactions: 27
We all said this and all knew… but good god did she try to change her style for that guy.
She should go back to it, that dress is one of the tackiest things I’ve ever seen and just does not suit her at all. The worst part is her pretending she doesn’t like it but in actuality you could tell she was only dyyyyyying for a compliment in it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The worst part is her pretending she doesn’t like it but in actuality you could tell she was only dyyyyyying for a compliment in it
Yep, this was the cringiest part of it all. Doing her lil ‘sketches’, trying her best to get compliments (reassurance) under the guise of being a ‘gas witch’. L is in her flop era. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.