It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youre never too old to do anything. People of all age groups are friends in work, sports clubs or in hobbies.

People of all ages can be partying across town also.

I think what we have a problem with is more the manner in which she is coming across with regards to these younger ones. There's definitely something offputting
I don’t think there’s restrictions on what you can/can’t do at any age, but I do think if people are continuously questioning your actions and relate it to your age, that’s more to do with questioning your maturity levels/responsibility as an adult rather than simply “age shaming”.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there’s restrictions on what you can/can’t do at any age, but I do think if people are continuously questioning your actions and relate it to your age, that’s more to do with questioning your maturity levels/responsibility as an adult rather than simply “age shaming”.
Yeah exactly. Like, in Real Housewives you get your Luanns who are partying hard, singing cabaret, sleeping around like their 20s and making Tik Toks but you'd never comment on her maturity.

On the other hand Lindsays instagram post was like a teenager telling the school principal about a teacher being mean to them using popular Internet terms.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the her.ie article, Jenny is the December cover. Good for her, she talks about the hard work and dedication it takes to release a solo pod.....👀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s like if everyone is doing something she HAS to come out and be the one that doesn’t while shaming everyone that does.

Like when she called everyone who wears Vejas basic

Reactions: 21
It’s like if everyone is doing something she HAS to come out and be the one that doesn’t while shaming everyone that does.

Like when she called everyone who wears Vejas basic
And people thought Jenny was a pick me?🤣 maybe she’s too punk for Spotify wrapped

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And people thought Jenny was a pick me?🤣 maybe she’s too punk for Spotify wrapped
Hahaha YES L is the biggest pick me of them all. Would love to see all those punk artists on her wrapped, like Amy Winehouse and Kojaque

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Call me basic, but I enjoy seeing people's Spotify wrapped. Gives me ideas for music/podcasts. I'd say it does sting a little for Lindsay though cuz they would have had a lot of people tagging It Galz in their top podcasts of the year last year.

Reactions: 29
Call me basic, but I enjoy seeing people's Spotify wrapped. Gives me ideas for music/podcasts. I'd say it does sting a little for Lindsay though cuz they would have had a lot of people tagging It Galz in their top podcasts of the year last year.
It Galz was my top podcast last year on Spotify wrapped. Didn’t even make my top 5 this year..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.